PDA

View Full Version : Just what I was looking for

TempestTS
11-29-2013, 05:52 PM
Apparently this guy read my mind and knows exactly what Im looking for.

Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2013 11:14 PM
To: XXXts-rockdolls.com
Subject: Modeling

Hi I'm a 25 w m I am def I want to be gangraped by shemales can u help my email is XXXXXXXX@gmail.com my cell is XXXXXXXX

RE:

Ummm yeah - Ill keep you in mind in the highly unlikely event that I ever have the budget to shoot the scene that you describe... but first Im going to work on that pesky "faster than Light travel" problem,.should be a snap to figure out

BBaggins06
11-29-2013, 08:30 PM
Looks like you found your soulmate ;)

Btw, da Bears!!!

TempestTS
11-30-2013, 02:08 AM
Looks like you found your soulmate ;)

Btw, da Bears!!!

Yep you pegged it...

I have no idea what bears you are talking about I try my best to stay away from the woods

bluesoul
11-30-2013, 02:33 AM
i wonder what made him come to you to solve this problem of his. is he a member of your site or perhaps a fan? i'm just curious as to his line of thought. have you helped other men that wanted to be "gangraped by shemales" or have you participated in any such activities?

robertlouis
11-30-2013, 03:46 AM
Apparently this guy read my mind and knows exactly what Im looking for.

Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2013 11:14 PM
To: XXXts-rockdolls.com
Subject: Modeling

Hi I'm a 25 w m I am def I want to be gangraped by shemales can u help my email is XXXXXXXX@gmail.com my cell is XXXXXXXX

RE:

Ummm yeah - Ill keep you in mind in the highly unlikely event that I ever have the budget to shoot the scene that you describe... but first Im going to work on that pesky "faster than Light travel" problem,.should be a snap to figure out

I didn't know that Rick Santorum was only 25...... :whistle:

BellaBellucci
11-30-2013, 05:24 AM
I, too, would like to be 'gangraped' by 'shemales.' Can I set that up with my travel agent, orrrrr...?

Like, what's the deal with that? :?

~BB~

TempestTS
11-30-2013, 05:26 AM
I, too, would like to be 'gangraped' by 'shemales.' Can I set that up with my travel agent, orrrrr...?

Like, what's the deal with that? :?

~BB~

sorry but you came in late - I was running a "Black Friday" Shemale Gang-rape special but it only rant until 9pm CST - Better luck next year the checkout isle just closed...

BellaBellucci
11-30-2013, 05:28 AM
sorry but you came in late - I was running a "Black Friday" Shemale Gang-rape special but it only rant until 9pm CST - Better luck next year the checkout isle just closed...

Aww, shucks! Golly gee! Can't you give me an extension? Just this once?! :lol:

~BB~

LadyTSFrancine
12-01-2013, 08:52 AM
oh how I love to gangrape a guy tight ass!!!

hope there's some around here in My area willing for that...