PDA

View Full Version : RARE POST: Photographer Wanted UK

GroobySteven
11-27-2013, 03:32 PM
This is a RARE opportunity.
Looking for ONE high quality photographer. If you don't have the following equipment or abilities please don't apply or waste our time. I'm willing to work with someone to get to what we need a little bit but not to train someone up from scratch.

You don't need to have experience as a pro but must be able to carry out work to a high standard.
Have good digital SLR and lenses, lighting (or have studio) and a pro-consumer model HD cam.
Ability to create great images and direct/guide a model. We're looking for someone who knows what they want to see and enjoy creating top quality work.
Ability to produce great video scenes that compliment the photo shoots. Should know how to light for video.
Able to meet, organize and co-ordinate with new models. To be able to present themselves professionally and put a new model at ease. To be able to represent the company to the highest standard.

You will be required to sign both non-disclosure forms and exclusivity contracts (you are not able to work for other TS website companies unless explicitly agreed upon).

I have models across the country interested in work - so you'd either have to travel or arrange for them to come to you. This is unlikely to be a full-time job immediately but would suit someone looking for experience and extra money working for the best transgender erotica company, in the world. We rarely take on new photographers with many of our producers having been with us for years.

Email admin@grooby.com with details on above and samples/portfolio.

darkrose2000
11-27-2013, 05:21 PM
Hello,

I am very interested in this opportunity.

Just to confirm that I sent a email a minute ago to this email address.

If you want, you can contact me here, or via email.

Regards,
Kalin