PDA

View Full Version : Shemale Yum's Greatest Strength ...

GroobySteven
11-26-2013, 02:50 PM
The ability to show such a wide range of girls with mutliple appeals.

And this week;
Steffany Smith from Texas is a hot Latin girl with big boobs and cock. Trixxy Von Tease is the "Suicide Tgirl" from Texas who loves to show off. Jennifer Noble is the tgirl next door, from San Francisco and Tara Jo Lee, the student-type girl from Los Angeles.
We also have mixed Mexican-Asian tgirl Daisy from Florida as well as a hot BBW called Paige from Texas. Finally, Rebeka Refuse is a curvy/thick girl with creamy white skin and a lot of bottom!

htt[://www.shemaleyum.com

Ben in LA
11-26-2013, 02:58 PM
Variety is the spice of life...and I love it.

youngblood61
11-26-2013, 03:12 PM
There is something for everyone at Yum.:)

xBaileyJayx
11-27-2013, 01:38 AM
Who is the girl second from the bottom? She's cute.

TSLexiWade
11-27-2013, 07:30 AM

And this week;
Steffany Smith from Texas is a hot Latin girl with big boobs and cock. Trixxy Von Tease is the "Suicide Tgirl" from Texas who loves to show off. Jennifer Noble is the tgirl next door, from San Francisco and Tara Jo Lee, the student-type girl from Los Angeles.
We also have mixed Mexican-Asian tgirl Daisy from Florida as well as a hot BBW called Paige from Texas. Finally, Rebeka Refuse is a curvy/thick girl with creamy white skin and a lot of bottom!

Steffany and I have been for friends for over 15 years.. She's definitely family to me! XO

benbutton1
11-28-2013, 03:02 AM
meh, when's Lily coming back?

Donkey
11-28-2013, 05:57 AM
Steffany and I have been for friends for over 15 years.. She's definitely family to me! XO
You've talked a lot of shit about her over the years.

pantybulge69
11-28-2013, 08:19 AM

And this week;

i met Daisy when she was residing in Dallas a long while back.. She is really a very friendly, sweet, delightful young lady. i always did wonder where she was. Didn't realized that she was in Florida and i'm amazed that SMY was able to do a shoot of her.

kink234
11-28-2013, 09:10 AM
a wide range indeed!

hemiv8
11-28-2013, 12:32 PM
Amazing girls! If had to choose one I'll take Trixie!

RadiusDark
11-28-2013, 07:43 PM
That last girl is amazing.

bte
11-29-2013, 05:32 PM
One of the best updates I've seen in awhile.