PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta GA TS Clubs?

dfwMale
06-09-2006, 05:35 AM
Visiting Atlanta and was wondering if there are any clubs where t-girls might hang out at. I am from Dallas and have been to the Cedar Springs / Oaklawn area many times and have met several sexy ones there - was wondering about Atlanta ...

Thanks!

dfwMale
06-20-2006, 01:06 AM
Well, I am in the strange position of answering my own post. I'm back from Atlanta, and don't have much to report. Went to a place named Nathan's - on a Monday - and it was ok. Actually saw a couple of TS (or CD's) there - but - didn't feel really welcomed there. Went back on a Thursday night to give it a second chance - they were having a Review show - tipped one of the Dancers - but again - left after a couple of beers. Maybe they don't like strangers there. I also went to Burkhart's on Thursday - it was pretty empty - was supposed to be this Kareoke place - but there was no Kareoke going on. Was also supposed to have Review going on, but - nothing. So, I'd have to say my trip was a bust. Saved a bunch of money, I guess.

On the 'straight' side of things - I do have to recommend Mr. Cues II - a poolhall. I love to play pool and that is a great place. Many, many tables - looks like they have some kind of tournemant every night - I had a great time there.