PDA

View Full Version : Fans of the 'neko' look...

Jamie French
11-20-2013, 09:13 AM
15 free photos can be found HERE (http://tsjamiefrench.com/fhg/katfhg/gnjf/index.php)

Below are a few of samples...

trish
11-20-2013, 04:58 PM
love you oiled

youngblood61
11-20-2013, 05:01 PM
Nice, very nice Jamie.:salad

martin48
11-20-2013, 07:00 PM
love you oiled

Agreed. Nice sheen

Can't beat knacker lacquer to add luster to your cluster

trish
11-20-2013, 11:32 PM
So who are these barf-breath, click-happy, scooter-chair geezers who keep thumbs-downing Jamie and anybody who says anything nice about her? Show yourselves, cowards.

EvaCassini
11-21-2013, 12:08 AM
So who are these barf-breath, click-happy, scooter-chair geezers who keep thumbs-downing Jamie and anybody who says anything nice about her? Show yourselves, cowards.

It happens to me a lot! I think because Jamie and I are a couple? There's apparently a handful of people who are very huge haters of us. Even on threads I make that are good, cheerful threads, I.E. the "I'm in Doctor Who" joke thread. Check it out, you'll see at least 4-5 "dislikes" on it last I checked.

There's a few people who have it out for us, I do not know why; but I am very blatant about it when I say, "Instead of being a coward troll by "clicking dislike", why not just tell me off flat out in text here, or maybe in person, like at the Tranny Awards. I think I may have a good hearty laugh, after I verbally thank them, then shake their hand and or hug them, in person for doing it in person. Because you know what? Their reasoning is most likely ignorant and ill advised.

I am a firm advocate of meeting someone face to face, seeing each other without a computer monitor in front of them, and converse like normal people. Then they'll realize that their preconceived prejudices are based on pure ignorance and/or arrogance.

I am also very pro "Do onto others, as you would want them to do onto you".
Show respect, courtesy, and kindness, and you WILL receive it from me. I guarantee it. ;)

nysprod
11-21-2013, 12:17 AM
I gotta say Jamie...with what you said about you and your friends sitting around talking about us being a bunch of fags, it didn't leave me with a good feeling exactly...

trish
11-21-2013, 12:33 AM
Nothing wrong with being taken for or mistaken for a bunch of fags. They didn't say hags, bags, or slags did they?

RallyCola
11-21-2013, 12:35 AM
what is the neko look? this looks like pretty much all your other stuff.

trish
11-21-2013, 12:45 AM
"Neko" is Japanese for "cat". It's also a high-level typed programming language. Jamie's a well-oiled machine with ears. What don't you understand?

EvaCassini
11-21-2013, 12:49 AM
I gotta say Jamie...with what you said about you and your friends sitting around talking about us being a bunch of fags, it didn't leave me with a good feeling exactly...

Guess what we call ourselves as well? Yep! You guessed it. FAGS.

Between just Jamie and I, we call each other fags, and that I am so gay for her, and her I. I guess you still don't get it, clearly, that for ( at least ) Jamie and I, sexual orientation means nothing to us at all. It doesn't bother us in the least. The thing that does annoy us ( and most people here on this forum ) is that some guys think that its major, that it really does affect their lives and they whine about it. That's why we say "Who cares"! "Does it really matter?" "Enjoy yourself!" "Live your life the way you want that makes you happy!"

Yes people are going to continuously ask that question till Sol blows up into a Red Giant. And we will be here to inform. Notice that when anytime someone does start those threads, that literally the 1st few people hit the nail in the proverbial coffin with the right answer....BUT then everyone has to chime in to beat that thread like beating a dead horse, usually most people do not read the whole thread and just read what was said most recently, thus not getting the full story and not getting the questions answered.

:)

TGasMutiny
11-21-2013, 12:55 AM
You are soooooo damn sexxxy when you are all oiled up Jamie!

nysprod
11-21-2013, 01:34 AM

Between just Jamie and I, we call each other fags, and that I am so gay for her, and her I. I guess you still don't get it, clearly, that for ( at least ) Jamie and I, sexual orientation means nothing to us at all. It doesn't bother us in the least. The thing that does annoy us ( and most people here on this forum ) is that some guys think that its major, that it really does affect their lives and they whine about it. That's why we say "Who cares"! "Does it really matter?" "Enjoy yourself!" "Live your life the way you want that makes you happy!"

Yes people are going to continuously ask that question till Sol blows up into a Red Giant. And we will be here to inform. Notice that when anytime someone does start those threads, that literally the 1st few people hit the nail in the proverbial coffin with the right answer....BUT then everyone has to chime in to beat that thread like beating a dead horse, usually most people do not read the whole thread and just read what was said most recently, thus not getting the full story and not getting the questions answered.

Lol...ok homo, we cool.

EvaCassini
11-21-2013, 01:38 AM
haha there ya go ;) <3

BBaggins06
11-21-2013, 03:45 AM

Well, maybe it's some gay lurkers upset being compared to dumbass tranny chasers who's dishing out the thumbs down :geek:

RallyCola
11-21-2013, 03:49 AM
hmmm....japanese for cat huh?

i seem to remember eva featuring a cat look on some joey silvera clips.....so.....ladies, make it happen

http://www.freefever.com/stock/cute-kittens-kittens.jpg

STARTUP999
11-21-2013, 11:03 PM
"There's a few people who have it out for us, I do not know why;..." -Eva C.

The short answer is they are jealous pathetic losers that envy you.

From what I can tell as an on line observer, in addition to being two beautiful, exotic and creative women (music, photography, film making) you have what many of us are lacking a loving committed relationship with someone who gets us and loves us for who we are. Many of us cant say that.

I for one am happy for you.

STARTUP999
11-21-2013, 11:56 PM
P.S. Jamie you look amazinng all oiled up.

martin48
11-22-2013, 12:40 AM
One guy giving you a big like!

Jamie French
11-22-2013, 05:48 AM
Just finished the companion video last night. Link to a preview coming soon...

Jamie French
11-22-2013, 02:08 PM
Click the butt for the video preview.

http://tsjamiefrench.com/butt.jpg (http://tsjamiefrench.com/tour)

Jamie French
11-23-2013, 12:32 PM
Longer 4 part video preview, HERE. (http://tsjamiefrench.com/fhg/katfhg/gnjf_vid/index.php)

uchetal
11-23-2013, 03:00 PM
Great photos Jamie...Thank you!

CORVETTEDUDE
11-24-2013, 10:31 PM
I would like you to consider permanently installing my tongue in your ass!!!:Bowdown::salad:jerkoff:dancing:

Jamie French
11-25-2013, 09:17 AM
Great photos Jamie...Thank you!

The link just above those screen caps will take you to some videos as well..

Yeah
12-09-2013, 11:10 AM
I like seeing your ass taking big toys Jamie:)

JohnGarcia
01-07-2015, 06:28 PM
I want to deepthroat that cock:

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=646935&stc=1&d=1384931492

And put all my tongue inside that hole:

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=646938&stc=1&d=1384931492

BlüeKarma
01-07-2015, 10:16 PM
That's a really nicely shaped penis Jamie, perfect for sucking on. :)

Jamie French
01-08-2015, 05:31 AM
Derp, ok... thanx.

Here's some more "neko" stuff to keep with the theme of the thread...

That's a really nicely shaped penis Jamie, perfect for sucking on. :)