PDA

View Full Version : " He`s Dead Jim" Ol` Zarq in Hell yet ?

White_Male_Canada
06-08-2006, 05:57 PM
Al-Qaida in Iraq's al-Zarqawi 'terminated'

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13195017/?GT1=8211

White_Male_Canada
06-08-2006, 06:05 PM
Depression,sadness, misery and tears on the radical left today.

Daily Kos complained that using military force to kill Zarqawi "violates everything my America stands for."

Kos posters suggested that there was little difference between the top al Qaeda terrorist and the leader of the free world, writing: "Now [that] we are rid of one murderous tyrant - how about the removal of another one-believed hiding in a safe-house at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue?"

:P :) :lol: :D :P

Quinn
06-08-2006, 06:06 PM
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Enjoy your dirt nap, motherfucker. Now, if we could just get the other one -- the one we should have iced at Tora Bora -- I would really celebrate.

-Quinn

NYCe
06-08-2006, 06:23 PM
The gold picture frame on there is a very classy touch btw. Personally I would have gone with a simple black matte finish, perhaps something more modern to play up his closed dead eyes but what do I know.

popperluv
06-08-2006, 07:31 PM
You people act like this is going to make everything better in iraq!

timxxx
06-08-2006, 08:13 PM
If you guy's think the killing of the self hyping Zarqawi(good riddance to bad rubbish) is going to make things better in Iraq. Have being watching to many James Bond flicks.He was only a mastermind in his & the media (always looking for easy answers)
own deluded mind.

GroobySteven
06-08-2006, 09:11 PM
"Now [that] we are rid of one murderous tyrant - how about the removal of another one-believed hiding in a safe-house at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue?"

I concur, YourDaddy - get rid of them both and the world would be a much safer place.
seanchai

Quinn
06-08-2006, 10:47 PM
You people act like this is going to make everything better in iraq!

Popper, I don't think anyone, including the Bush Admin., actually believes this will make Iraq a better place. It will, however, result in one thing: this animal won't be personally beheading anyone anymore.

-Quinn

chefmike
06-08-2006, 10:59 PM
"Now [that] we are rid of one murderous tyrant - how about the removal of another one-believed hiding in a safe-house at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue?"

I concur, YourDaddy - get rid of them both and the world would be a much safer place.
seanchai

Bush continues to be just as big of a poster boy for terrorist recruitment as Bin Laden.

As Harvey Keitel said in 'Pulp Fiction':

"let's not start sucking each other's cocks just yet, gentlemen..."

DOVER, Del. - The father of Nicholas Berg, a U.S. contractor believed to have been beheaded by Abu Musab al-Zarqawi in Iraq, said Thursday that he doesn't see any good coming from al-Zarqawi's death.

"I see more death coming out of al-Zarqawi's death," Michael Berg told The Associated Press after learning a U.S. air strike had killed the leader of al-Qaida in Iraq.

Al-Zarqawi is believed to have beheaded two American civilians in 2004: Nicholas Berg, a 26-year-old businessman from West Chester, Pa., and Eugene Armstrong, a 52-year-old contractor from Hillsdale, Mich. Jack Hensley, a 48-year-old engineer from Marietta, Ga., was abducted at the same time as Armstrong and also killed.

the rest of this article here-
http://articles.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20060608101009990013

tsluver247
06-09-2006, 01:18 AM
Finally, we got one of al-Qaeda top leaders! While al-Zarqawi's death is a definite blow towards the leadership and strategy of al-Qaeda, the effect of his death remains to be seen how this will impact al Qaeda as an organization. In the meantime, politicians and pundits should stop politicizing these types of events. It is time politicians and pundits stop trying to divide this country and the world, and start uniting. Remember: "United we stand, divided we fall."

White_Male_Canada
06-09-2006, 01:57 AM
Finally, we got one of al-Qaeda top leaders! While al-Zarqawi's death is a definite blow towards the leadership and strategy of al-Qaeda, the effect of his death remains to be seen how this will impact al Qaeda as an organization. In the meantime, politicians and pundits should stop politicizing these types of events. It is time politicians and pundits stop trying to divide this country and the world, and start uniting. Remember: "United we stand, divided we fall."

Unfortunately, for some to win politically,they needed the US to lose militarily via their unofficial proxy,Abu Musab al-Zarqawi,and economically.How,of that they are unsure but the perfect opportunity for them would have been both simultaneously.

That said,old Abu is probably enjoying his 72 virgins now :

White_Male_Canada
06-09-2006, 02:12 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if there was a shitload of revenge attacks now and of course al-Queda (?) will have a vacancy sign for the next butcher / psychopath / whatever, maybe the next one will be worse.

Just on a side-note, didn't Saddam say that in order to hold control in Iraq, half a million troops are needed? In which case, we just don't have enough...

Then those terrorists gotta get their act together :

tsluver247
06-09-2006, 02:18 AM

Unfortunately, for some to win politically,they needed the US to lose militarily via their unofficail proxy,Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.,and economically.How,of that they are unsure but the perfect opportunity for them would have been both simultaneously.

That said,old Abu is probably enjoying his 72 virgins now :

Unfortunately, for some they have to badmouth women that lost their husbands in 9/11 in order to sell more books. It does not matter which side or what person is trying to divide the country or world by politicizing events, it is still wrong. Two wrongs does not equal a right.

ezed
06-09-2006, 06:21 AM
He's dead. He's gone. Fucked by one of his own. He's met his virgins, and now realize why they're still virgins. And he's standing in a line of millions at the Returns Counter hoping to exchange them for 10 slutty nympomaniacs or at least a frisky goat.

And he's thinking to himself..."What was I thinking? I fucked up! I fucked up! This really sucks. What a fucking Dope I am? I hope I get to the counter before Hell-mart closes for the day. I can't spend another night with these whinney stiff broads." :cry:

Kramer
06-09-2006, 06:23 AM
New Orleans= 53.1 % :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No, not Ray Nagin's Nawlins!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a joke! 8)