PDA

View Full Version : I need a sexy tgirl

bm4blt
06-08-2006, 09:29 AM
Ya-know I have a gg friend and the other day I went down on her she was on her back, all I could think is I wish she had a dick!. I used to be a damn good pussy eater (made them cum in my mouth many a times) but now I think I suck at it (no pun intended) all I want is a sexy tgirl. I try to suck her clit like it's a warm soft dick and pretend to feel it grow in my mouth (hell when she giving me head I always pretend that it's a wounderful tgirl and I can't wait to cum) I eat her ass out! and i'm pissed you know i'm looking for her dick next and to no avail shit! I love shemales when I got my first tgirl dick I was scared and relaxed at the same time it felt so good to hold her look in her eyes and tell her how fine she was, kissed her deep! then my hands all over her body! but man I tell you when I saw that beautiful dick man! i put the head hard ass hell in my mouth and sweet sweet sweet did it tast. oh my atlast it felt so right like this is what i should have been doing all along! I felt at ease then she put my dick in her mouth(i must say i've had some great bj's from gg's) this was the best feeling I mean virgin feeling oooh man! anyway I know what I want I just hope that I can meet the right one. someone that I can spend the rest of my life with I love all shemales but I'm only looking for 1 girl.

johnie
10-27-2006, 05:57 AM
i know the feeling............

tinatv
10-28-2006, 12:31 AM
i would love to have sex with a t-girl i would give her a damm good suck and fuck

penny-trayshun
03-31-2007, 12:44 PM
i would love to have sex with a t-girl i would give her a damm good suck and fuck

so what's stopping you guys? :D

ToyBoy6669
04-01-2007, 05:11 AM
so what's stopping you guys? :D[/quote]

same thing that stops me probly his GF, or lat elast...mostly stoped me..heh

ezed
04-01-2007, 06:32 AM

same thing that stops me probly his GF, or lat elast...mostly stoped me..heh[/quote]

Now don't get excited son. Go back and read your post and tell us again what you're trying to say!

Shemale_luver_str8
09-29-2007, 10:20 PM
I dont know any unfortunately, and a GF. But shit if theres a tgirl that lives in my town, you better believe that Id be over there daily

VictoriaJaye
10-01-2007, 07:38 PM

seriously.