PDA

View Full Version : Another goofy question for the girls.

tslvr
11-15-2013, 08:19 AM
Sorry for the goofy question, but my curiosity just gets me in trouble.

Girls, as a percentage, standing or sitting to pee? Guys, you can answer also. For me, I would guess I stand about 90% of the time.

Ms.Stepford
11-15-2013, 08:23 AM
Always sitting. Squatting outdoors. When my kneecap was broken and I went camping I leaned my back on trees.

Style first, y'know.

iagodelgado
11-15-2013, 08:31 AM
The most interesting pissoir I have been in was in the South of France.

There were holes in the ground, each with 2 footprint marks either side. So you stood over the hole with your legs slightly astride, and assuming you had perfect aim, you kept your feet dry.

When I came out and described this odd situation to my wife she said "Yeh, the ladies was like that too!"

Prospero
11-15-2013, 08:33 AM
They are nt just pissoirs you know

Ms.Stepford
11-15-2013, 08:43 AM
Yeah...that's what they were like in Iraq. On the FOB you could tell when a local national was in the porta potty because there were footprints on either side of the seat and piss on it.

Squatting is actually the best way to poo. We have this little stool at my house by the toilet to put your feet up on, so you can line everything up for a straight shot and let it all out.

I can't believe I just shared that.

robertlouis
11-15-2013, 08:46 AM
Yeah...that's what they were like in Iraq. On the FOB you could tell when a local national was in the porta potty because there were footprints on either side of the seat and piss on it.

Squatting is actually the best way to poo. We have this little stool at my house by the toilet to put your feet up on, so you can line everything up for a straight shot and let it all out.

I can't believe I just shared that.

You're the very soul of generosity, Trixi. :)

I like to do the Guardian crossword while I'm on the loo.

Prospero
11-15-2013, 09:08 AM
You're the very soul of generosity, Trixi. :)

I like to do the Guardian crossword while I'm on the loo.

if you're feeing constipated then maybe you should try the Times crossword.

I play the violin. It deters anyone from coming in to the bathroom or anywhere near my house actually

robertlouis
11-15-2013, 09:12 AM
if you're feeing constipated then maybe you should try the Times crossword.

I play the violin. It deters anyone from coming in to the bathroom or anywhere near my house actually

Too much information.

Is this your loo seat, perchance?

Prospero
11-15-2013, 09:16 AM
No but I love it!

iagodelgado
11-15-2013, 09:22 AM
This is the time of the morning when you look at the dawn and wonder why the fuck anyone else is posting in this thread.

Ms Stepford, I assume, is up late at night.

Prospero and robertlouis are tougher to guess. Late night, early morning? I'm in the same time zone, up before dawn, and bored out of my brains. This is why how the other half pee/poo becomes interesting enough to comment on.

Prospero
11-15-2013, 09:30 AM
it is past dawn here. One coffee downed. Another enroute and I must to work go soon (re-arrnge that into english). lol at iagodelgado.

robertlouis
11-15-2013, 09:35 AM
This is the time of the morning when you look at the dawn and wonder why the fuck anyone else is posting in this thread.

Ms Stepford, I assume, is up late at night.

Prospero and robertlouis are tougher to guess. Late night, early morning? I'm in the same time zone, up before dawn, and bored out of my brains. This is why how the other half pee/poo becomes interesting enough to comment on.

Early morning. I'm very much a night person, as you can see.

Ms.Stepford
11-15-2013, 09:45 AM
It was only like ten 'til two...

the perfect time for bong rips in the livingroom.

iagodelgado
11-15-2013, 09:48 AM
It has been nice chatting shit with you folks.

LilyRox
11-15-2013, 10:30 AM
100% sit

Prospero
11-15-2013, 10:50 AM
lol.... in the dark, in the middle of the night, it is better to sit even for a pee - otherwise you might miss the loo and have to clean up in the morning Ewwwww (sorry too much information)

Wendy Summers
11-15-2013, 12:55 PM
Sorry for the goofy question, but my curiosity just gets me in trouble.

Girls, as a percentage, standing or sitting to pee? Guys, you can answer also. For me, I would guess I stand about 90% of the time.

I sit all the time unless I'm on a potty break during webcamming and I have a boner... then I'll stand and pee lol

martin48
11-15-2013, 01:29 PM
I sit all the time unless I'm on a potty break during webcamming and I have a boner... then I'll stand and pee lol

You can pee with a boner!

Peeing With An Erection -- The Solution - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHMm785-Dv8)

Wendy Summers
11-15-2013, 02:24 PM
You can pee with a boner!

Peeing With An Erection -- The Solution - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHMm785-Dv8)

Yes I can! It's even been filmed.

BellaBellucci
11-15-2013, 02:57 PM
I try to make my rules rhyme whenever possible, so man/stand.

... and there you have it! :D

~BB~

Prospero
11-15-2013, 03:41 PM
And what?....
women sitting\when S******g

Girls twirl?

Ananke
11-15-2013, 04:38 PM
My sister went to the dentist.
She was asked to rinse her mouth, but, because it was all numb, she missed the spittoon. The dentist's observation: you see, it's not only men who cannot aim!

trish
11-15-2013, 05:02 PM
If your a normal mammal it takes you twenty two seconds to empty your bladder, regardless of its capacity! That's long enough to scan a magazine article or read an email. I always sit and I always have a distracting prop.

http://www.theverge.com/2013/10/19/4855076/the-law-of-urination-mammals-take-21-seconds-to-pee

Math reveals secrets of mammal urination - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jCoo6rooCM)

michelle28bc1
11-26-2013, 07:03 AM
I stand a lot but sometimes sit down if I want to rest myself a littlle bit. :)

robertlouis
11-26-2013, 07:10 AM
I try to make my rules rhyme whenever possible, so man/stand.

... and there you have it! :D

~BB~

Lasses on asses? :dancing:

Men, erect, stand to eject, err, maybe not..... :hide-1: