PDA

View Full Version : Scalp Advance Surgery Questions

IWasHerxxxx
11-15-2013, 02:10 AM
I have a question. Only here for one reason only since I cannot figure out enough information from the research I've done on a surgery I'm looking for. I've asked a few girls their advice and opinions on Facebook but I wanted more feedback since it's never a bad thing to have too much knowledge on a subject.

The surgery I'm inquiring about is a "Scalp Advance".

From this picture (that I attached to the thread) you can see my forehead. I'm not a fan of my hairline. It's been something that has been bothering me for a the past two months. Why recently? I'm not sure to be honest, but it's come to my attention that I want to bring my hair line down a little to fix my insecurity.

If I do go through with the scalp advance I know it will take away the shape of my face and make it more round which is what I want. But I'm scared I would want a rhinoplasty after because my nose will look too big with the different shape of face.

If there is any further information you can give me on the procedure that would be great, if not then I appreciate you taking your time reading this. I just want to have a good generalized feeling and understanding before I research a surgeon and call to book a consultation to find out prices and etc.

Thank-you
XO

sukumvit boy
11-15-2013, 03:17 AM
Yes , good idea to learn as much as you can so you can make an informed decision.
'Male pattern baldness" is a bummer , when your a girl! ( It's no fun for guys , either Ha)
I would recommend finding some people who have had the procedure and talk to them. There must be some forums for cosmetic surgery patients ?!
Of course , that's what you ARE doing , here !
Sounds like your on the right track.

IWasHerxxxx
11-15-2013, 03:29 AM
Yes , good idea to learn as much as you can so you can make an informed decision.
'Male pattern baldness" is a bummer , when your a girl! ( It's no fun for guys , either Ha)
I would recommend finding some people who have had the procedure and talk to them. There must be some forums for cosmetic surgery patients ?!
Of course , that's what you ARE doing , here !
Sounds like your on the right track.

Male pattern baldness? My hairline has always been this way it didn't change over night I'm not going bald.. I just want to enhance the template that was given to me to make me comfortable and satisfied a bit more with my appearance.

Michelle.
11-15-2013, 06:07 AM
Wow, you look great! Very fem' looking. Have you done any posting on any of the TS support sites or yahoo FFS support groups? I don't recall if we're allowed to mention outside sites here, you can PM for specifics.
best of luck, hun'.

Donkey
11-15-2013, 06:20 AM
You've got a nice face. I'm not sure I would do anything to alter it.

FemboisDaddy
11-15-2013, 04:32 PM
You are very pretty! Forget thinking about any surgeries! :yayo:

giovanni_hotel
11-15-2013, 05:03 PM
If it's not receding I'd leave it alone. Honestly it's not something I ever noticed about you. Good luck.

Avagadro
11-15-2013, 06:06 PM
I mess around a little with photoshop. Here's the same pic with the hairline moved down maybe 3/4 of an inch, if you want some kind of reference.

http://i.imgur.com/9obHAW3.jpg

SXFX
11-18-2013, 05:47 AM
honestly....no one notices...you have great tits and very nice eyes.
save the cash get some bangs and if you feel off just check out a girl like tyra banks

Merkurie
11-18-2013, 06:49 AM
You are beautiful. As for surgery -- Fugedaboutit -- you got everything you need and more.

IWasHerxxxx
11-18-2013, 07:09 AM
I mess around a little with photoshop. Here's the same pic with the hairline moved down maybe 3/4 of an inch, if you want some kind of reference.

http://i.imgur.com/9obHAW3.jpg

Love love love it!
I'm saving the picture and using it as reference thank you 💋💋💋💋💋