PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok

PT223
11-13-2013, 02:45 PM
I arrive in Bangkok in 5 days.

What is the best way to go about getting a good Ts with a big cock?

Are there places I should specifically take a look at? Or any websites I can contact a Ts before I arrive?

Thanks

nikki666
11-13-2013, 03:47 PM
Nana Plaza, Soi 4 off of Sukhumvit. Multiple ladyboy bars. Cascades ( my fav ) also Obsession, Temptation, Casanova. Sit down and begin the interview process. Be honest about what you want. 600 Baht barfine (about US $20 ) and then negotiate a price , usually 1500 for short time or 2000-and up for long time ( overnight) .

Short time hotel on premises. Don't be shy ..... After 0200 , the girls that don't get barfined can usually be found across the street for pick up or the multiple portable bars along Sukhumvit road. No shortage of ladyboys in Bangkok..... woop woop

Nicole Montero
11-13-2013, 03:47 PM
join www.nikkiladyboys.com for information

sukumvit boy
11-14-2013, 05:31 AM
Hey , PT223 , I'll be there from Thanksgiving till Christmas.
Check out the many posts on this forum ,start with the threads at the bottom of this page.
I agree with nikki666 above. Also on Soi Nana ( soi 4) check out Guess Bar about 100 meters down the soi on the right , for a quieter atmosphere.
Here's some pics ,some of them old. Enjoy Bangkok!

waldo pepper
11-14-2013, 10:01 PM
If you can make it to Pattaya from Bangkok you might be able to spend time with the infamous Nancy.
http://shemalestardb.com/cont2/30/33209_12.jpg

She works at La Bamba (http://www.labambapattaya.com/), you can see some more recent and less revealing pix of her on their site.

obsessions
11-16-2013, 05:50 AM
Easiest way to find a big cock is to go to Casanova bar on second floor of Nana plaza. nikki's post on prices is right on.

Be careful with the freelancers.

lifeisfiction
11-16-2013, 07:53 AM
Nancy has a website! I thought she had a bf and retired years ago. I have to see this with my own eyes.

waldo pepper
11-16-2013, 07:11 PM
Nancy has a website! I thought she had a bf and retired years ago. I have to see this with my own eyes.

It seems she came out of retirement a year or so ago. She is often discussed on ladyboyspattaya.com (hope it's OK to post other MB's?). She's had a lot of work done so she looks quite different than the photo above.

badpress
11-16-2013, 11:54 PM
Nancy is currently on holiday in Australia, and won't be back in La Bamba until mid December. She does not have her own website, nor does she have any desire to do so. Her best friend, Nok, owns and runs La Bamba in Pattaya, and Nancy can be found there quite often. One of the nicest girls about is Nancy, a sweet demeanour and zero attitude. Just don't start drinking with her, because when she hits the JW Black label she can drink anybody under the table.
I would recommend anybody visiting Thailand to go down to Pattaya for a few days and check out La Bamba, as well as the various other Ladyboy bars in town. You won't regret it!!!

sukumvit boy
11-17-2013, 07:19 AM
Thanks for that update ,badpress .
Agreed! Only a 3 hour AC bus trip , cheap. I sometimes just hire a cab 1500-2000 Bhat.

batman4ever
11-17-2013, 01:09 PM
Sorry to say...but the picture above from Guess bar is WAY out-dated...its from when Jay had the bar so it must be about 4-5 years old:(

Nana is proberly the best place to go... in Obsession/Cascade/temptations which are the most popular ladyboy-bars you will find more than 200 ladyboys every night:dancing:

and if you feel like a cold beer around 6-8 in the early evening before hitting the food-stalls...then have a seat at either Big-dogs or the other beer-bar opposite in the entrance of Nana-plaza....and watch all the ladyboys arriving to work...you dont get a better wiev anywhere in the world...:)

Nikka
11-19-2013, 01:45 PM
u can go to the movies with this ladyboy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5swXKA8iTk