PDA

View Full Version : Passable Crossdressers

JuliaNandez
11-13-2013, 12:24 AM
What do you think of these girls CD's? They are passable? One night they be able to pass as women? What are the most passable ... a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h and i? Give points of 1 to 10 for each one, please... :Bowdown:

a)644867

b)644868

c)644869

d)644870

e)644871

f)644872

g)644873

h)644874

i)644875

LilyRox
11-13-2013, 12:27 AM
I don't want to be mean.

Ben in LA
11-13-2013, 01:23 AM
Not gonna say a word...

maxpower
11-13-2013, 02:04 AM
This is like the third post of this nature that you have posted in various threads, and in each one there were multiple pictures of the same person (c, e, g, i), which I can only assume is you. So, really, you're asking people if they think you are passable. But if you have to ask the question by trying to hide yourself in a line-up of other people, maybe you shouldn't be asking the question at all? :shrug

Jimmy W
11-13-2013, 02:05 AM
I don't want to be mean either

Jimmy W
11-13-2013, 02:12 AM
Actually, I don't mind being mean. You're either out of your fucking mind or full of shit if you think there's even a chance that even one picture of this fat face drunktard is passable. I'm ignoring the one or two you threw in with skinny faces to change things up but the one you obviously want an opinion on is a disaster.

nowist7
11-13-2013, 02:16 AM
I'll be brutally honest. Not a chance. They're all obviously men and you'd be able to tell no matter how drunk you were.

JuliaNandez
11-13-2013, 02:46 AM
Yeah, I am the c, e, g, i... I want know what to do to be more feminine, a little passable... someone can help me? Am I not a little feminine and beautiful? I never can be a girl at the night? So tell now... I am not more hide to you...

Ms.Stepford
11-13-2013, 02:53 AM
Be about twenty years younger...

Jimmy W
11-13-2013, 03:04 AM
Your post was dishonest from the start so fuck you. Try again.

JuliaNandez
11-13-2013, 03:07 AM
I not tell with you Jimmy W, fuck you too
And where is your face here too?

Jimmy W
11-13-2013, 03:28 AM
Dear JuliaNandez. Good luck with whatever you are trying to do. I promise I wont say bad things anymore. Consider yourself very lucky.

BreeTexas
11-13-2013, 05:57 AM
Julia, here is my advice to you:

1. If you want to know what people on this site think of your appearance, post your pics on the amateur sissy stuff thread. You'll get comments, messages, and thumbs up or down.

2. Do not start any threads about crossdressers on Hungangels. Most of the people on this site are not here for that and they want to keep most of it on the amateur sissy stuff thread.

3. Newbudnudes is a free site I recommend you join. It is full of crossdressers who are supportive of each other and they will give you feedback.

4. Always be honest with people about which pics are of you.

5. I like your makeup in pics E and G. If you did it, I can tell you have a lot of experience. I recommend you wear shorter, more realistic looking wigs. It's better to have two good wigs instead of eight cheap ones.

6. You look better without glasses than with.

JuliaNandez
11-13-2013, 10:56 PM
Thanks Bree
And that is me, Julia...

stan.smith
11-14-2013, 12:02 AM

1. If you want to know what people on this site think of your appearance, post your pics on the amateur sissy stuff thread. You'll get comments, messages, and thumbs up or down.

2. Do not start any threads about crossdressers on Hungangels. Most of the people on this site are not here for that and they want to keep most of it on the amateur sissy stuff thread.

3. Newbudnudes is a free site I recommend you join. It is full of crossdressers who are supportive of each other and they will give you feedback.

5. I like your makeup in pics E and G. If you did it, I can tell you have a lot of experience. I recommend you wear shorter, more realistic looking wigs. It's better to have two good wigs instead of eight cheap ones.

Wow such an honest warm and great reply . if only you were BreeNewJersey!!

girl
11-14-2013, 12:23 AM
I dont think the usual crossdressers are trying to be(come) passable... its more about the expressing their sexual desire and fantasies, which are no more just thoughts or plot of imagination, but take a physical approach such as dressing in clothes of opposite gender.. make up and wigs are the next step, but the point isnt usually about being passable. Passing is more the thing of transvestites, from many other different aspects, not primarely sexual...
its not really my thing, either of it... so I will shut up, and get the fuck out !

RallyCola
11-14-2013, 12:45 AM
1) "passability" or how clockable a girl is depends on many things but most importantly the eye of the beholder.
2) some women, while incredibly attractive are easily clockable whereas other are less so.
3) you are asking a group of men and women who obviously are much more sensitive to transgenders looks than others so there is built in bias.
4) you are asking about what appear to be men dressed as women...not transwomen.

this is a flawed survey. there are girls that i think are nearly perfect 10s that are easily clockable and there are girls that might not appeal to me as much as others that are hardly clockable...it is the nature of the variety we find in women's looks.

What might have been a better question was to simply as if forum members found any of the pics above attractive. then a simple 'yes' or 'no' would suffice.

Ben
02-28-2014, 06:57 AM
Also known as Prince -- :)

Princes Dumont Martinez Perfonce Election Miss Puerto Rico 2014 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMAbtt829k4)

TatianaSummer
02-28-2014, 07:02 AM
none of them are passable. Sorry.

south09
02-28-2014, 10:37 AM

1) "passability" or how clockable a girl is depends on many things but most importantly the eye of the beholder.
2) some women, while incredibly attractive are easily clockable whereas other are less so.
3) you are asking a group of men and women who obviously are much more sensitive to transgenders looks than others so there is built in bias.
4) you are asking about what appear to be men dressed as women...not transwomen.

this is a flawed survey. there are girls that i think are nearly perfect 10s that are easily clockable and there are girls that might not appeal to me as much as others that are hardly clockable...it is the nature of the variety we find in women's looks.

What might have been a better question was to simply as if forum members found any of the pics above attractive. then a simple 'yes' or 'no' would suffice.

These are two very good posts that you should take to heart, Julia.

I'm a crossdresser myself, and I don't worry too much about being clocked. I'm 6'4, linebacker shoulders, adam's apple, long arms & legs, big hands & feet. If that's the goal, I'm an easy target, and well...

What I DO care about, though, is being neat, clean, and presentable at all times. If I have those three things down, and I'm dressed for the occasion (ie, not wearing a mini-skirt and 5-inch heels to the grocery in the afternoon), I find most people who would be vocal detractors keep their comments to themselves, and sometimes there's even the added bonus of a compliment or question about where I got something from nicer people.

By doing this, I level the playing field a bit. It's a departure from "freak show" gawking, because my style is decidedly... normal, for lack of a better phrase. While it may be readily known that "there's a man in head-to-toe women's wear over there," nothing about my comportment or disposition otherwise lends itself to ridicule.

I wish you the best going forward. :)

APD2
02-28-2014, 05:05 PM
What do you think of these girls CD's? They are passable? One night they be able to pass as women? What are the most passable ... a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h and i? Give points of 1 to 10 for each one, please... :Bowdown:

a)644867

b)644868

c)644869

d)644870

e)644871

f)644872

g)644873

h)644874

i)644875

You're welcome.