PDA

View Full Version : First Time bottom

xcollegebrox
11-11-2013, 06:12 PM
Hi i am new member, and i have been with more than a few ts girls in my days. The one in particular i have been seeing for a few years now. She is a gorgeous black girl who usually bottoms for me. recently she has been trying to slide in too lol. i was always against bottoming. but i think i am ready to try it out. any tips or ideas aside from the usual "use lube" lol she is very well endowed and i realize this may be hard for first time, but it is what it is :)

flabbybody
11-11-2013, 06:26 PM
First time bottom with someone well endowed is sorta like going for your PhD before you've graduated college.
You might want to start with a small to normal size before taking on your favorite lady

Ilya
11-11-2013, 06:31 PM
or to practise with dildos...

tsmirandameadows
11-11-2013, 06:37 PM
I'd say get some dildos to practice with -- butt plugs are useless in this regard in my opinion. The anus gets used to being fucked pretty quickly, but the first time you put anything up there is going to be a bit of a shock, so keep it small to start, and work your way up over a few weeks. Also, you will probably want to get the anal cavity as clean as possible. Enemas are generally the way to go, although occasionally not everything will be expelled, and then you'll be getting fucked and some partially enema-liquified shit will get dislodged and begin to dribble out: GROSS!!!