PDA

View Full Version : regarding T's without I.D.'s

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-07-2006, 11:13 PM
if ½ the broads with id's taught a CLASS to the broads without id's then there would be no I.D. issue
broads can get drugs, silicone, hair, and shoes, but they can't mentally prepare themselves to go get that identification needed at most places they frequent

BeardedOne
06-08-2006, 12:07 AM
I'm sorry, the only thing that comes to mind right now is:

"Badges? We don't got no badges! We don't neeeed any steenking badges!"

:lol:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-08-2006, 12:09 AM
lol, I watched that movie last night

Dina Delicious
06-08-2006, 12:43 AM
i hardly ever comment on most topics but i agree
its very hard for me too understand how you walk around without id
it is illegal in nyc not to have id on you at all times
and it IS illegal for any door person to not let you into a night club or lounge where alcohol is served
i do understand that its hard sometimes and that we do open our selves up to a lot of ridicule from goverment agencies
cause basically you have to walk up and say hi this is my life and totally expose yourself as ts but who the hell cares what they think its a few hours of being a bit uncomfortable and then its done
its just one of those things you must do and you will feel better after its done
be well
Dina Delicious

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-08-2006, 12:54 AM
thats my point, I go to motor vehicles once in a blue moon, I only went ONCE for my photo i.d.; that shit was digitally stored in a govt. p.c. and everytime they want me to renew, they pull that image out and laminate it, end of discussion

Ecstatic
06-08-2006, 01:07 AM
Some states (like Connecticut) allow you to change your gender on your license with proper documentation. Should be the case everywhere.

TomSelis
06-08-2006, 02:38 AM
That's really cool, Angela.

It wasn't that hard was it?

Dina Delicious
06-08-2006, 02:41 AM
its not hard at all
its just getting all your paper work together
bite the bullet and go
Dina

Reddman
06-08-2006, 06:40 PM
I went thru that same problem recently. Between losing some documents (don't ask) and some stolen i did not have jack ID wise. In this post 9/11 world it was a bit of a catch 22 situation of needing photo id to get ID. But 2 days of running to SS, DMV and whatnot plus dealing with some indifferent and rude personnel I'm now back in the matrix officially LOL.

Now in the terms of t gurls I believe NY state allows TS to change their gender on their ID once they have legally changed their name. Of course they need to have the proper case presented with psych and medical doctors evaluations included. So it's gonna take some time and cost some dough to do right. I could ask the missus since she did it a few years back

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-08-2006, 07:27 PM
NYC has USPS locations that can rush the passport process in less than an hour, just FYI

scroller
06-08-2006, 09:39 PM
it is illegal in nyc not to have id on you at all times..

I don't think that's correct. For example, the NYC Council voted to oppose mandatory national ID cards in May: http://www.nytimes.com/2006/05/06/us/06id.html?ex=1304568000en=92b3e08fe108bbadei=5088p artner=rssnytemc=rss

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-09-2006, 12:24 AM
if they could do it online, I'm sure there's a certain pimp that would GAS the women into paying him $1000 to do it for them, simply because they don't have a pc, or they are not fluent in English or both..............

if they could do it online I'm sure most women would have it done and mailed to them.................

but they can't do it online, so they have to go through the long steady bullshit process most of us have to go through, sorry..................

what amazes me is how easy it is for the ladies to get other shit without ID
they can walk into alot of stores in the city and purchase alcohol, or cigs
they can get some manager at some hotels to rent them a room for a short stay

I'm sure there's alot of other shit that goes on but the main point is that with them getting away with things like that OF COURSE they are going put having their legal business covered on the back burner

BeardedOne
06-09-2006, 03:58 AM
My fave ID story:

My very first T-gurl experience (Intimate, as opposed to social/business) was with a young lady from PA. Very attractive, sharp, fun to be with. A caveat for me is that she is allergic to cats and I am typically covered with cat fur (I have one, in-house, and a handful of friendly strays).

On our last vist together, she remembered that she needed to pick up some meds after she first arrived. Since our biz was already conducted ("Donation" exchanged, etc.) she was honest enough to leave behind her driver's license when she went out ot the store (A good gesture, though in this case unnecessary, to assure me that she would return). I noted, with some amusement, that all the information was correct save the gender, which she had thoughtfully snipped off with a scissors. :)

BeardedOne
06-09-2006, 04:48 AM
Someone I knew bent their ID so that when she'd have to use it, it would be illegible. We were pulled over about 1/2 year ago, she was driving, scared the shit out of her.

Driver's licenses are so passe'. Most have been through the wash so many times that they are unreadable. Wanna have some fun? Wave your DL under a UV light and see what pops up. :)

Shining Star
06-13-2006, 08:40 AM
To obtain an American passport one must show proof of being a United States citizen, or otherwise legally eligible. You must bring a certified copy of your birth certificate along with your passport application. A certified copy of one's birth certificate is obtained from the local department of health or whatever local government branch handles birth and death records where you were born. It is NOT the copy your parents get from the hospital.

In the case of transexuals, they must bring by law a copy of the surgical record from the hospital where the operation took place. This record must state clearly the operation in that the male/female bits were either removed/transformed into the opposite.

Applying for an American passport requires two types of "proof", one that you are an American citizen,the other of idenity. A birth certificate is the only proof they really accept (or an expired US passport), for American citizens. There is a list of other documents, like church records, but that is being slowly phased out as births over the past several generations most always take place in hospitals, or at least are recorded to the department of health.

Prior to 9/11, there probably were one or more persons who worked for the passport agency who took pity on trannies and gave them passports with "female" despite not having the proper documents, that has all changed. FWIU unless you have the ducks in a row, you will not be issued a passport in any other name than what is on your bc, or gender on same document. If one has had a legal name change, you need to bring the court order.

Post 9/11 there were many news reports of trannies being stopped from boarding planes because their documents did not match. That is they were dressed/looked like women, and either their documents said male, or security "spooked" a trannie whose documents said female.

As for changing one's SS to a new gender,