PDA

View Full Version : Tranny Award - Hotel Recommendation

golffool
11-08-2013, 11:46 PM
Which hotel do you recommend for the Tranny Awards in February??

miketaylor912
11-09-2013, 01:20 AM
could some of the girls maybe let us know which hotel they will be staying in? as i am sure it will be more fun to stay where they are..

bluesoul
11-09-2013, 02:01 AM
could some of the girls maybe let us know which hotel they will be staying in? as i am sure it will be more fun to stay where they are..

hey, that's a really good idea. also, if the girls could include the room number of the hotel, so we don't have to walk around the lobby all day looking for them :)

miketaylor912
11-09-2013, 06:15 PM
none of the girls want to say where they will be?

TempestTS
11-09-2013, 06:45 PM
Last year I stayed at the Days Inn, it was what you would expect. Nothing fancy but clean and decent accommodations, Less than 5 minutes from the Awards and not too far from the other events not exactly party central tho... dont know for sure if Ill stay there or someplace else but its pretty even odds

Yeah I just told everyone where they might find me - like it fucking matters - I dont exactly blend in anyway and just like if you go looking for trouble I surely can be found.

Just Kidding...

Maybe...

Wendy Summers
11-09-2013, 08:46 PM
Don't let folks suggest hotels... Last time I did that someone suggested a no tell motel out there... :mad:

LibertyHarkness
11-09-2013, 08:52 PM
i stayed at the orange something ....

next year dunno , prob may try stay with one of my friends out there instead of a hotel lol

christianxxx
11-10-2013, 01:23 AM
Don't let folks suggest hotels... Last time I did that someone suggested a no tell motel out there... :mad:

and by that you mean my prison bed? wtf! lol

christianxxx
11-10-2013, 01:26 AM
go with the Tangerine Hotel in Burbank my friend

Ben in LA
11-10-2013, 02:47 AM
Damn glad I get to just stay home. I've been thinking about getting a room for the weekend myself so I can stay closer to the action. There's a couple of places in and around Glendale and Burbank (the cities not the streets); it depends on your wallet.

Wendy Summers
11-10-2013, 04:05 AM
and by that you mean my prison bed? wtf! lol

lol - no the year before was my no tell motel horror lol. Your prison bed was quite comfy - you have the best comforters.

TempestTS
11-10-2013, 04:29 AM
lol - no the year before was my no tell motel horror lol. Your prison bed was quite comfy - you have the best comforters.

Why do I suspect that the pillow still has your bite marks in it...

TatianaSummer
11-10-2013, 06:56 AM
I be driving my RV and will park it in front of the venue. Anyone that wants to stay in just have to donate for my police tickets, the tow truck, and the court citation.

Ben in LA
11-10-2013, 07:04 AM
I be driving my RV and will park it in front of the venue. Anyone that wants to stay in just have to donate for my police tickets, the tow truck, and the court citation.

Park two blocks over on N. Central Ave instead...

TempestTS
11-10-2013, 09:37 AM

Perfect - Im in if I can turn it into a mobile tattoo shop :P

LibertyHarkness
11-10-2013, 02:44 PM
go with the Tangerine Hotel in Burbank my friend

thats the one i was at ... tangerine orange close names lol knew it was orange something color lol

VictoriaVeil
11-10-2013, 05:32 PM

mobile tattoo shop? there are much better uses ... #just sayin..

http://s3.sidereel.com/cms/posts/260292/large/uploaded_file20130726-2400-1hbi0x7.

oh the tangerine is nice to stay in.

Wendy Summers
11-10-2013, 05:42 PM
thats the one i was at ... tangerine orange close names lol knew it was orange something color lol

I thought we Americans were the ones butchering the language :p.

TatianaSummer
11-11-2013, 10:54 PM

of course I have no problem with that. :)

fred41
11-12-2013, 01:01 AM
I've been thinking about that.
If you are also in the area for one of the Cobra (A) shows, then below is what the map would look like including Beyond The Stars Palace (B) and The Dragonfly Bar (C) (after party). It looks like the Glendale area would then be the central point.
If you leave out Club Cobra..it looks like it's a toss up between West Hollywood and Glendale.
I've never been to L.A., my question to those that live there...which of those hotel areas have better restaurants...and do you need car service to get to everything? (I would assume that car service is abundant)

Ben in LA
11-12-2013, 05:46 AM
I've been thinking about that.
If you are also in the area for one of the Cobra (A) shows, then below is what the map would look like including Beyond The Stars Palace (B) and The Dragonfly Bar (C) (after party). It looks like the Glendale area would then be the central point.
Spot on. Even though I live in the county (closer to Long Beach), I'm still considering getting a room for that Saturday night so that I'm close to the action. After partying on a Saturday night there are times I don't feel like making the drive home.

If you leave out Club Cobra..it looks like it's a toss up between West Hollywood and Glendale.
Even though I haven't gotten a hotel room in the area in awhile, I still think rooms in the Hollywood (and WeHo) area are more expensive than in Glendale (which is a separate city). Also, rooms near Bob Hope Airport in Burbank might be a bit higher as well since...you're near the airport.

I've never been to L.A., my question to those that live there...which of those hotel areas have better restaurants...and do you need car service to get to everything? (I would assume that car service is abundant)
Pretty much, sir. As for the restaurants, downtown Glendale has some good spots. Hollywood is the usual fare...

fred41
11-12-2013, 06:12 AM
Even though I haven't gotten a hotel room in the area in awhile, I still think rooms in the Hollywood (and WeHo) area are more expensive than in Glendale (which is a separate city). Also, rooms near Bob Hope Airport in Burbank might be a bit higher as well since...you're near the airport.

Pretty much, sir. As for the restaurants, downtown Glendale has some good spots. Hollywood is the usual fare...

Thanks for your help Ben.
From looking at the sites of some of the Hotels, your assessment of the rates seems correct.

VictoriaVeil
11-12-2013, 06:59 AM
I recommend to stay at a hotel with a bed in it... but hey, thats just a thought ;)

golffool
11-14-2013, 05:06 AM
I made a reservation at Tangernine Hotel. Its midway between both locations and close to COBRA!!!

BellaBellucci
11-14-2013, 05:23 AM
I have a vacancy in my ass. Shall I book you for one night or two? ;)

~BB~

LibertyHarkness
11-14-2013, 05:39 PM
i will be booking in at the tangerine again most likely .hopefully have jordan with me to

tsjordanjay
11-18-2013, 05:21 AM
i will be booking in at the tangerine again most likely .hopefully have jordan with me to

Hiya babe,
Let me know if they have vacancies, last year was totally booked up very early.

see you soon :) love ya x x x

golffool
11-22-2013, 01:48 AM
Counting the days to Tranny Awards 2014. I have my hotel booked and hope to make some new friends at the hotel - wink - wink!!

golffool
11-22-2013, 01:48 AM
Still have rooms available at Tangerine!!

golffool
12-09-2013, 06:27 PM
Where is everyone going to be staying??