PDA

View Full Version : I think I love Queens!

bigballing05
11-08-2013, 06:10 AM
I've been missing out. I moved to NYC 8 years ago, having just missed the good ole days in the Meatpacking District (from what I hear). Let me first say, I am a man who likes women, beautiful women.... but there is just something about a woman with something extra. So, several months ago I went to one of Sunny D's parties, only my 2nd t-girl party ever, and I met a girl there and she told me I should hang out at Lucho's in Queens to meet more girls like her. So last Saturday at about midnight I decided to try it out. I don't live in Queens and rarely hang out there so I had no idea what I was about to see. When I arrived in the neighborhood, around Roosevelt, I immediately spotted hot chicks on the corner and, at that point, I knew I had stumbled upon a gold mine. I went to Lucho's and hung out for a while....mostly gay guys but a few transgendered girls were there - most very goodlooking. I hung out for a while and talked to a couple of girls. Later I stepped out to have a smoke and I saw many more gorgeous girls outside. Let me just say, it ended up being a good night. Though I'm sure that there have been better nights in Queens and I am just a rookie who hasn't experienced the real deal, I'm very glad I went and will certainly make that trek more often.

SXFX
11-11-2013, 05:53 AM
nice

Falling
11-11-2013, 09:18 AM
Sounds like the place to be...

bigballing05
11-12-2013, 07:18 AM
Sounds like the place to be...

It is definitely the place to be. Very beautiful ladies.