PDA

View Full Version : Who Is This Girl?

Jamie Michelle
06-07-2006, 04:37 AM
Does anyone here know the stage name(s) that this girl goes by? She looks familiar, but with her face turned away I'm not sure who she is.

popperluv
06-07-2006, 04:41 AM
Thats Susan

Jamie Michelle
06-07-2006, 04:44 AM
Thats Susan

Any last stage name? Do you know what studios she's worked for?

The reason I ask is because "Susan" by itself doesn't really provide much information when it comes to trying to find more work by her.

Jamie Michelle
06-07-2006, 04:50 AM
Thats Susan

Any last stage name? Do you know what studios she's worked for?

The reason I ask is because "Susan" by itself doesn't really provide much information when it comes to trying to find more work by her.

As well, if you're just going off of the "Susan1b.jpg" name of the file, then I'm not sure if that's correct. After all, a file can be named all sorts of things.

Bigguy
06-07-2006, 05:07 AM
I recognize those tits. :lol: Maria Belen

Jamie Michelle
06-07-2006, 05:43 AM
I recognize those tits. :lol: Maria Belen

Thank you, Bigguy.

The reason I asked is because there's a crossdresser going around claiming that she's a pre-operative transsexual, and is claiming that the "Susan1b.jpg" image is a picture of herself. And I know for a certainty that she's not Maria Belen, because the story of her life and other details have nothing to do with Maria Belen. But I just wanted to get the stage name of the girl who she's claiming to be, to prove that she just yanked a shemale picture off of the internet. I've seen pictures of Maria Belen before, which is one thing that got me suspicious of this picture. But I didn't have a name in mind in order to pin it down for sure.