PDA

View Full Version : Allanah Starr Presents Tranny E.R., Sat. June 24!

AllanahStarrNYC
06-07-2006, 12:30 AM
Hey everyone! The monthly party is back!!!

I settled with Opaline, got a good contract and will be holding ONLY the monthly events there the last Saturday every month!

So join us for Tranny E.R., Saturday June 24!

NYCe
06-07-2006, 12:54 AM
yay!

flabbybody
06-07-2006, 03:44 AM
now I'm really confused. OK, so we don't hate Opaline anymore. see ya'll there on the 24th. sounds like a great theme and it's leading into the week preceeding July 4.

AllanahStarrNYC
06-07-2006, 03:59 AM
i know it's a little confusing.

but opaline seems to have it together with me , for npw at least- at least i now have a deal point holding them liable for any unreasonable mess ups

and again- this is ONLY for the monthly parties.

hwbs
06-07-2006, 08:14 AM
oplaine needs to get their shit together

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-07-2006, 06:37 PM
why does the track "Don't Believe the Hype" by Public Enemy keep playing in my head?!?

hwbs
06-07-2006, 09:47 PM
when it was free we also got the 14st crowd in where guys were hassled and pickpocketed among other things by these girls...its one of those things where when u dont have it you beg for it and when its here u take it for granted and dont show...they had a beautiful place downtown on sayutrdays and people didnt come.... btw the scanning of ids is club policy...ive gone to plenty of clubs in nyc and where i live and they do it...its to combat fake ids..

AllanahStarrNYC
06-08-2006, 05:19 AM
My feeling as why the monthly events were not huge as they used to be- though we still averaged 200 people in the past monthly- is because i had three parties a week and a monthly event- hence the novelty had worn off a bit.

When I decided to stop doing parties @ Opaline, I did not search for a tuesday venue, or saturday, because all I wanted was to do one weekly party and one monthly party- like in the old days.

I want to do the montly parties as they used to be- and doing three parties a week was wearing me out. I simply could not do that anymore and , in my opinion, was what that hurt the huge attendance we used to have at the monthly events that went as high as 500-700.

All I plan to do from now on is one Thursday night, one monthly themed event at the end of the month.

Thank you for your suggetions. Having a ladies night, however, is not economical for me. I did that when the parties were just promotional venues but it is not in my or the parties best interest to do so. The prices however will be set @ $40 for the guys from now on.

See you all on the 24th :).

TheOne1
06-09-2006, 05:05 PM
does anyone have a hint on which girls will be dancing at this party??..and if that hot waitress from the last monthly party will be workin again..?

can't wait for that free frisk at the front door..mmmm ;)

sweetguynyc
06-10-2006, 03:20 AM
For guys like me in the corporate world, Thursdays are as bad as all the other week nights, except Friday of course. For those of us that travel, it's even more difficult.

Fridays however are a whole different thing. The day after is Saturday, and we can sleep anything off that we need to. Or spend all day in bed with that special someone. Or even better get up late, have breakfast at noon, lunch at 5pm, and dinner at 11. And then go out to the Saturday party.

Is it that venues are just super-expensive on Fridays or what? Is the public dynamic different from the one I'm describing here? If there were a Friday party don't you think lots of people would come? As I recall in the last days of NowBar, Fridays rocked.

Interested in hearing everyone's opinion. And by all means, if anyone knows of a FRIDAY party please LMK...

Love to all...

PapiQueRico
06-10-2006, 03:25 AM
For guys like me in the corporate world, Thursdays are as bad as all the other week nights, except Friday of course. For those of us that travel, it's even more difficult.

Fridays however are a whole different thing. The day after is Saturday, and we can sleep anything off that we need to. Or spend all day in bed with that special someone. Or even better get up late, have breakfast at noon, lunch at 5pm, and dinner at 11. And then go out to the Saturday party.

Is it that venues are just super-expensive on Fridays or what? Is the public dynamic different from the one I'm describing here? If there were a Friday party don't you think lots of people would come? As I recall in the last days of NowBar, Fridays rocked.

Interested in hearing everyone's opinion. And by all means, if anyone knows of a FRIDAY party please LMK...

Love to all...

Maybe some corporate guys could turn into corporate investors and help her get a place on a more corporate friendly day? :D

AllanahStarrNYC
06-10-2006, 05:06 AM
Friday night venues are hard to come by. I think some of u are forgetting the actual difficulty of actually finding an OPEN, club on FRIDAY night that has NO steady party booked. You find that- then load up the ts factor and it becomes even harder darlings.

We used to do the monthly party on Friday nights but then Opaline booked a weekly gay party. It's difficult to tell a promoter- you can only have your party three fridays out of the month, because the last one we are renting out...not many are gonna go for those factors. A club owner wants to make $- and a steady busy 4 saturdays is going to average out more than one big party a month (unless it's a space that is very large and has many levels like Opaline).

Yes, I realize that some corporate guys, or anyone for that fact ,cannot make it on Thursdays or Saturdays- but try looking at it from a promoter's point of view and the factors involved and you will realize that it is not an easy task. I would love to please everyone- BUT I am the promoter, I do NOT own the nightclub.

With that said- I am usually dealing with a group of owners, managers, & other promoters trying to work out what is in my best interest and available.

AS I SAID

I am only maintaining a Thursday night and a monthly event on the Saturday of every month. That's is all I can do for now.

PapiQueRico
06-10-2006, 05:19 AM
Allanah, we realize that you are doing all you can right now. We are just greedy :)

AllanahStarrNYC
06-15-2006, 10:52 PM
There will be 8 Tranny 'nurses' dancing for you on the 24th- here are some of them...

AllanahStarrNYC
06-15-2006, 10:56 PM
More!

AllanahStarrNYC
06-15-2006, 11:22 PM
And...

Bigguy
06-16-2006, 01:12 AM
Cool, looking forward to this one. Who is NP & NP5? I don't recall seeing them before.

AllanahStarrNYC
06-16-2006, 02:42 AM
and Nurse NO. 8

Giselle- it would not be a party without her!

flabbybody
06-16-2006, 03:37 AM
can't wait. hopefully Abby will keep her reptile friend back home in Queens.

PapiQueRico
06-16-2006, 04:11 AM
Love the new avatar Allanah :)

DJ_Asia
06-17-2006, 07:03 AM
Allanah is it true this party will feature an enema room...at least that what your Myspace blog says... :shock:

Hollywood buckstrap...love the CrimeDog avatar!!

DJ Asia

hwbs
06-17-2006, 08:24 AM
that commercial never gets old.....id order the video if they threw in the hat

AllanahStarrNYC
06-17-2006, 08:33 AM
Yes DJ- there will be an enema room installed. Deep colonics by Miss Starr.
I'll make sure to send you a 'sample'.

Logging OUT-

A

AllanahStarrNYC
06-24-2006, 01:09 AM
CANT WAIT UNTIL TOMMORROW!

Got my uniform ready AND a 12" syringe ready for any patients who need a shot :).

Hope everyone can make it out- this is gonna be one helluva party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

budhas
06-25-2006, 07:06 PM
Hello Allanah
i look forward for your next Party on the Internet. You looks also so beautiful. I hope i can come to a party from you soon as possible.
Can you please say whats the name of this great Blond Girl with number 5 Thanks

Greets from germany