PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer Paris on Shahs of Sunset?

caliuncut
11-06-2013, 09:26 AM
So yea...just watching the new episode of Shahs of Sunset and Lilly the ridiculously skinny chick with the huge bolt ons is having a 30th bash. They're showing the guests come up and bam...Jen Paris. No one seemed to know who she was but she showed up on cam a few times.

I'm pretty sure it was her, anyone else see it?

alpha2117
11-06-2013, 02:20 PM
Yeah it was her. Haven't seen the show but I know she posted at least one pic of her with the people from the show.

RawNY
11-06-2013, 07:30 PM
Where has she been lately? I have heard rumors that she ha SRS, but find that to be somewhat impossible without the "experts" here knowing about it.
What is she up to?

Jack59
11-07-2013, 11:54 PM
Ms. Paris is a famous supermodel now. She no longer associates with us down here. We're dirt that she scraped off her heal some time ago.

Oh and she no longer uses that name either. We are not allowed to mention her current name, lest the post be quickly deleted at her request/order.

I was once one of her biggest boosters. People told me she was too good to be true. Sad to say, but, they were right.

BBaggins06
11-08-2013, 12:12 AM
Sheesh, inferiority complex much?

RallyCola
11-08-2013, 12:57 AM
Ms. Paris is a famous supermodel now. She no longer associates with us down here. We're dirt that she scraped off her heal some time ago.

Oh and she no longer uses that name either. We are not allowed to mention her current name, lest the post be quickly deleted at her request/order.

I was once one of her biggest boosters. People told me she was too good to be true. Sad to say, but, they were right.

i find your post to be a bit "petty" :joke:....a simple google search yields her new incarnation...it is not like it is a secret. there isn't much you can hide on the old interweb.

Rockit_
11-08-2013, 02:22 AM
What do you mean "new incarnation?"

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-08-2013, 03:26 AM

GTFOH :yayo:

Jackal
11-08-2013, 04:12 AM
So, is she a model now? Does she try to go stealth or ???

tsdvdman
11-08-2013, 07:38 AM

Classic case of "hatin"

Jack59
11-08-2013, 05:13 PM
Classic case of "hatin"

Hardly.

More like disappointment. I had thought much better of her.

She used to be a regular poster here. But now, hardly a word anymore. I don't know if it's a case of she no longer needs us, or if she's just following some bad advice. But she's become the very sort of person she never seemed to care for.

Like I said, I'm very disappointed in her. But it is what it is.

Maybe someday the sweet girl that she was will return. I hope so anyway.

But I'm not holding my breath.

EyeCumInPiece
11-08-2013, 11:44 PM
Matybe shes just busy and doesnt have much time to post here?!?!?

bluesoul
11-09-2013, 12:24 AM
Matybe shes just busy and doesnt have much time to post here?!?!?

or maybe she isn't broke. :whistle:

BBaggins06
11-09-2013, 06:10 PM
Hardly.

More like disappointment. I had thought much better of her.

She used to be a regular poster here. But now, hardly a word anymore. I don't know if it's a case of she no longer needs us, or if she's just following some bad advice. But she's become the very sort of person she never seemed to care for.

Like I said, I'm very disappointed in her. But it is what it is.

Maybe someday the sweet girl that she was will return. I hope so anyway.

But I'm not holding my breath.

Dude, you're projecting your own insecurities. Stop it. She's got a life of her own and is enjoying the hectic life of a mainstream model.

People grow and change. It's part of life. Or are you friends still with every single one of your childhood friends?

bassman2546
11-09-2013, 09:12 PM
Hey, if Jennifer is doing well for herself, no one should be negative toward her for that. Where there is success, there is a busy schedule. If she doesn't have time to post here because of that, or for any reason for that matter, I don't have a problem with that. She doesn't owe anyone on here anything.