PDA

View Full Version : Thread for single guys looking to travel

kj312
11-01-2013, 01:35 AM
I'm not sure if there is many other guys out there like me. I have a hard time finding people to travel with. My friends seem to talk about it but when it comes down to buying the flight it's always a money issue. I would like to go to Brazil but I am hesitant to go myself. Anybody in the LA area in the same situation?

Jackal
11-01-2013, 02:18 AM
Maybe you could make mingle at Brazilian-American events and become friends with people who visit there and maybe know the area very well. Or do you want to know where you can visit and flirt with the people you meet there?

bluesoul
11-01-2013, 02:23 AM
yes. mingle with brazilian-american dudes and become friends. and also, get richer friends. sounds like you hang around too many broke people. this isn't good for your image

tsdvdman
11-01-2013, 04:01 AM
I'm not sure if there is many other guys out there like me. I have a hard time finding people to travel with. My friends seem to talk about it but when it comes down to buying the flight it's always a money issue. I would like to go to Brazil but I am hesitant to go myself. Anybody in the LA area in the same situation?
Go with someone the first time and then you will go back by yourself