PDA

View Full Version : Perhaps the hottest CD I've ever seen...

theevolution
06-05-2006, 04:34 AM
WOW!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v196/Jumpman21/12.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v196/Jumpman21/13.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v196/Jumpman21/15.jpg

can't find her myspace...but WOW!

DeathFox
06-05-2006, 05:02 AM
how can she be a CD if she has boobs, maybe a TS but she's definitely not a CD

theevolution
06-05-2006, 05:59 AM
it was posted on another board i'm a member of...i assumed that if they referred to her as a man, they meant CD. i do see your point tho...she got boobs. either way...she's hot.

Phat
06-05-2006, 06:30 AM
how can she be a CD if she has boobs, maybe a TS but she's definitely not a CD

she doesn't have boobs

RangeHova
06-06-2006, 01:22 AM
How can you tell if she has boobs or not? There are all kinds of tricks that can be used.

I know a drag quuen that lives as a male but still has silicone in her chest. In drag she can make them look like triple Ds with all kinds of cleavage, out of drag she looks like a weird shaped male with man breast.

I've known of a few drag queens who live as men that have had work done. I wouldn't doubt that there are CDs that would do the same (especially if they are gay). Like I said in another post, I'm sure that a lot of girls that we see as TS that have all kinds of work, hormones, and live fulltime really aren't technically TS. Just having work done and living as a female doesn't mean that you are TS. Which is why doctors here in the states require therapy and the signing off of a professional before SRS (of course girls can still go overseas).

You just never know about people from only looking at them.

I doubt most guys would give a shit that a girl is a TS, CD, TV, drag queen, or what when she looks like this girl does.

I've seen the same with TS girls, they will accept a pretty passable CD as one of them.

Looks make a difference.

LadyBoyzrHot
06-07-2006, 01:09 AM
very nice now who is she?

hondarobot
06-07-2006, 01:46 AM
Can't really tell if she has boobs or not, judging from the pictures. I'd say probably not since she doesn't seem to be showing any cleavage (certainly not proof, but it's the "got it/flaunt it" thing).

Honestly, for all I can tell, she could be a GG. She's cute, whoever she is.

I think the better question is: What the hell is that black Magic Wand looking thing in the last pic? Maybe a magician is about to grant her boobs. Unfortunately, she's toasting the monumentous occasion with what appears to be a Miller Lite.

How can Miller beer achieve a level of being even more "lite". It would have to reduced to the form of a vapor. . .

Lobo
06-07-2006, 04:43 AM
There are fake breasts that can be placed inside bras.
A lot of CD's use them.
They are made out of the same material a lot of "realistic" sex toys are made of, like the fake pussies that feel soft and lifelike, I think they call it "ultra-realistic". Anyway, they're shaped exactly like real breasts and are soft but are flat where they sit against the chest. They are separate from each other. One breast goes in one side of the bra, the other fake breast goes in the other side and voila! it looks like real breasts as long as the bra stays on.
I can't believe more people aren't aware of these. Most TV's and TS's swear by them.

TsJennifer
06-07-2006, 07:16 AM
She's defiantly not a CD, I know her. She is a full time TS. She works at Asia SF in San Francisco.

JENNIFER PARIS

Jamie Michelle
06-07-2006, 10:06 AM
She's defiantly not a CD, I know her. She is a full time TS. She works at Asia SF in San Francisco.

JENNIFER PARIS

She's pretty.

TheBigTreesy
06-11-2006, 06:49 PM
How do we even know she is a dude at all. Chances are its probably a gg.

Either way, who cares, I'd ride her given half a chance!

Deepdarkfucker
06-12-2006, 06:59 PM
She is too cute for a CD? I would do her in a heartbeat..must be a TS!!!