PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know this "Boys Suck" picture

colin3831
10-30-2013, 06:26 PM
Looking for a picture that is a few years old, it showed a white, 20ish, shemale laying by a pool with a tee shirt saying "Boys Suck".
Whilst at the same showing a very well hung and very hard cock, which gave a fun double meaning to the tee shirt.

If anyone know where it is, please post a URL.

Thanks
c

iagodelgado
10-30-2013, 06:54 PM
Toni Tease.

maxpower
10-30-2013, 07:53 PM
Toni Tease.

Winner winner, chicken dinner!

EZWind
10-31-2013, 01:53 AM
Looking for a picture that is a few years old, it showed a white, 20ish, shemale laying by a pool with a tee shirt saying "Boys Suck".
Whilst at the same showing a very well hung and very hard cock, which gave a fun double meaning to the tee shirt.

If anyone know where it is, please post a URL.

Thanks
c
Wow, this takes me back...and a bit more than a few years, if I'm not mistaken. I don't have a link for ya, but I know I've got a few from this shoot somewhere around here. The bad news is I think they're on an Iomega Zip disk (that's how old they are) and my Zip drive is sorta fucked. Stay tuned and I'll see if I can dig em up when I get the chance

colin3831
10-31-2013, 06:30 PM
Thanks, well done!
c

Prospero
10-31-2013, 07:05 PM
I see it's copyright 2000 wonder where she is now

EZWind
11-03-2013, 07:19 PM
I see it's copyright 2000 wonder where she is now
...she's stuck in limbo on one o my old Zip discs
...gotta find the setup disc so I can re-install and get that the Iomega Zip drive up and runnin
....I've got as couple dozen 100 meg Zip discs full w/ stuff that I can't access anymore
....did manage to find one in a dusty corner of my hard drive tho, so I know I've got more
....here it is, along with a little fun I had w/it back in my early days of Photoshopping