Sex oriented?

gaysian71
10-29-2013, 06:57 PM
It depends on who you ask.

bluesoul
10-29-2013, 07:05 PM
Is someone who is aroused by and has sex with a tgirl considered same
Sex oriented?

personally, the word "lover" indicates some kind of participation or active role in "loving" the tgirl- so i would consider a tgirl lover someone engaging in sex or any other sexually arousing role with a tgirl (like a fetish for sucking feet or oral sex).

someone who is strictly aroused but doesn't actively participate sexually with tgirls i'd consider an admirer

rodinuk
10-29-2013, 07:06 PM
You're trying to ask the 'Am I gay' question there..... see here:

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=80985

:frustrated

my my my!
10-29-2013, 07:21 PM
the chromosomes/DNA crowd will say yes, it is a same sex attraction. and will dismiss transwomen and transmen as still being their born "gender" no matter how they identify or what surgeries they've had.

Then you have the "girls" that identify as "transgendered" meaning they are both/neither female or male. You're basically attracted to a third sex, if you're attracted to a "girl" that Identifies as such.

Personally, I say no. A tgirl is a woman (of course , she has to view herself as such). So, if you're a man and you're attracted to a woman, you're attracted to the opposite sex.

hope this helps :yingyang:

bluesoul
10-29-2013, 07:50 PM
A tgirl is a woman (of course , she has to view herself as such).

you know am curious: what if the tgirl considers you gay for sleeping with her, what does that make you?

Dona Abelar
10-29-2013, 08:07 PM
there have been plenty of reports of women with male chromosomes, and males with female chromosomes, as well as countless different variables of chromosomes. Nobody can say what makes a man or a women, its all based on opinion and point of view. I know for sure that I am a female, and that's all that really matters. If a guy wants to think he's gay for liking me, let him suffer. If he doesn't, thats great, I would prefer that. From my own personal experience, I have no way of proving this, but my womanhood comes from within, and there happens to be modern medicine to help me feel more feminine, so I take it.

Blackadder7
10-29-2013, 08:16 PM
Perhaps it's not so black and white. I read reviews about the size of the Tgirls cock and how the fucked the clients ass...which can be construed as homosexual
In nature but the again the tgirl has breasts and presents a female image so maybe it's Hetero with benefits....

Jackal
10-29-2013, 09:00 PM
Transgender women =/= men, so the answer is no.

BeardedOne
10-30-2013, 04:20 PM
They are definitely sex oriented.

giovanni_hotel
10-30-2013, 05:12 PM
On any scale, when a straight man openly digs tgirls, he's sliding more towards 'hetero' than 'homo'.

People not familiar with TS women are going to call you a fag anyway so why worry about it??

You need to move beyond letting others define 'normal' for you.

If you're cool with your attractions and so is the tgirl, why worry about what anyone else thinks who isn't in the bedroom with you??

I'd rather hit another man in the face than fuck him, and yet I still would re-arrange my world for the right TG.

If it makes you feel better, 99% of the guys attracted to tgirls are self-described heterosexuals. You're a member of a very large clubhouse.