PDA

View Full Version : Thursdays Party Will be closed for This week ONLY June 8-

AllanahStarrNYC
06-05-2006, 12:46 AM
Hey guys and gals- unfortunately when I signed my contract with Club Vapor, June 8 was rented out months ago.

However the party WILL resume Thursday June 15, and every Thursday there on. The last two Thursdays have been A LOT of fun, so do check it out when we return!

Sorry for the inconvinience!

See you all on June 15!

TheOne1
06-05-2006, 10:11 PM
for anyone who hasnt gone to these parties..def plan a date to go, lots of hot girls and ofcourse allanah is at most of the parties..

and if u smoke, bring some extra cigs...the door girl (shes cool as hell)likes to bum cigarettes ;)

aeonflux1964
06-06-2006, 04:43 AM
I am coming to NYC this week for my college reunion and was looking forward to partying Thursday with Allanah and the other girls. I get to come to NYC about once every other year now and the one week I'm going to be in town and the Thursday party is off. What kind of luck do I have anyway.

OK, you gotta tell me where else I can go Thursday night to meet my beloved NY tgirls. I would also appreciate some suggestions for Friday and Saturday too. Thank you very much for any tips for my biannual NYC visit.

Caleigh
06-07-2006, 12:00 AM
there are quite a few tgirls at a club called DUVET
on thursday nights. the party is called Disko
Distortion. google it. you have the worst timing,
Allanah's parties are THE BEST!