PDA

View Full Version : WARNING ALERT! if black stay away from SANTA MONICA BLVD AND WESTERN police will pull

hotboxterrijackson
10-29-2013, 01:30 AM
WARNING ALERT! if black stay away from
SANTA MONICA BLVD AND WESTERN police will pull you over and search you because they are looking for a killer of transsexual prostitutes.

IF YOU ARE A MALE AND BLACK STAY AWAY FROM THAT AREA ,YOU WILL BE RACIALLY PROFILED FOR NO OTHER REASON OTHER THEN YOUR RACE!

several black or african american males have been getting stopped at gun point and the PRETEXT(excuse) is that you look like the suspect.

EVERY BLACK MALE LOOKS LIKE THE SUSPECT!

LAPD seeks Western Bandit/killer

http://wehonews.com/z/wehonews/archive/page.php?articleID=7480

LAPD investigators have redoubled efforts to find and arrest a suspect dubbed the “Western Bandit,” who is believed to have committed at least nine robberies and one murder in the Los Angeles area.

Sketch of "Western Bandit" and suspected murderer. By LAPD. Click for full size.

The man is believed to have been the suspect in the killing of a transgender woman on November 17, 2011 and the robbery and attempted murder in West Hollywood’s Plummer Park 30 minutes later.

The crimes committed by the suspect have occurred along an eight mile stretch near Western Avenue from Hollywood to South Los Angeles.

They began last November, and the latest one occurred on October 10, 2012.

The suspect is active from 9:30 p.m. to 7 a.m.

Detectives with the Los Angeles Police Department’s Olympic Division are leading the investigation. Lt. John Radke told the media that the suspect is considered armed and dangerous, and has shot at victims multiple times.

“There were some robberies and the murder last year, so we definitely want to get the information out there,” Lt. Radke told another media outlet. “[The robberies] stopped for a while, but then they started up again.”

Det. Luis Corona, a lead investigator on the case, told the press that “the suspect generally targets individuals in or near parked vehicles near the Western Avenue corridor.”

SUSPECTS PICTURE be careful
http://www.wehonews.com/z/wehonews/files/tgsuspect.jpg

Jimmy W
10-29-2013, 02:05 AM
WARNING! ALERT! I'M OUTRAGED THAT THE LAPD WOULD ENGAGE IN SUCH A .....Wait a minute....Oooooh!! - my popcorn is ready!!! ....What was I saying?

EZWind
10-29-2013, 05:01 AM
WARNING ALERT! IF YOU ARE A MALE AND BLACK STAY AWAY FROM THAT AREA ,YOU WILL BE RACIALLY PROFILED FOR NO OTHER REASON OTHER THEN YOUR RACE!

....first of all, it's other THAN...with an A
....to the point, the suspect in this case is Black. So, what you are saying is the LAPD should also be questioning Asians and Caucasians for this crime, just to be fair and balanced? Yep,,,makes perfect sense to me...those racist bastards

bluesoul
10-29-2013, 05:29 AM
this warning alert would've so much more effective if you put it like this:

ARE YOU BLACK? GOING OUT? DON'T! COPS ARE LOOKING FOR A BLACK GUY AND IT MIGHT BE YOU

sukumvit boy
10-29-2013, 05:33 AM
If that fucker pulls me over..im'a get him for profileing.
"Hey ,pretty moma ,you working ?"

Ben in LA
10-29-2013, 07:22 AM
I rarely go through there now anyway...except when I'm heading to Amoeba Music. I haven't even been to Tempo/Peanuts yet.

Stavros
10-29-2013, 12:09 PM
If that fucker pulls me over..im'a get him for profileing.
"Hey ,pretty moma ,you working ?"

I am not an expert on these things, but that dog looks drunk to me.

natina
01-23-2016, 05:45 AM
Looks like the suspect is mexican
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-western-bandit-arrest-20151102-story.html

IluvemHung
01-23-2016, 06:17 PM
White people don't ever have to deal with this shit! Smh.