PDA

View Full Version : Gay Art School Student to Lose Anal Virginity in Front of Class

Kevin Dong
10-25-2013, 03:16 PM
Thought my dear hungangel brothers would want a good reading on a nice Friday morning like this

http://gawker.com/gay-art-school-student-to-lose-anal-virginity-in-front-1451749816

Art school student Clayton Pettet says he's held on to his anal virginity for the past 19 years, but he's finally ready to lose it — and he wants to share his grand opening with the world.

On January 25, 2014, Pettet, a second-year student at London's Central Saint Martins art school (Jarvis Cocker went here!), is planning to exhibit a one-time-only performance art piece entitled "Art School Stole My Virginity," which will involve Pettet and a friend engaging in safe anal sex on stage at an art space in the London Borough of Hackney.

He expects between 50 and 100 classmates and other members of the public to attend.

"The key thing about performance art is that it should only be performed once, and this is the ultimate once-in-a-lifetime performance," Pettet told a local news agency.

The show will be followed by a Q&A wherein Pettet will ask the audience if they detect any change in his partner's attitude toward him.

"Since culturally we do hold quite a lot of value to the idea of virginity I have decided to use mine and the loss of it to create a piece that I think will stimulate interesting debate and questions regarding the subject," Pettet said.

Early "reviews" have been mostly negative, with one LGBT activist saying the stunt "cheapens our own sexual relationships."

On his Tumblr blog (NSFW), Pettet responded in advance to criticism, calling virginity "a performance created by the species Human:Male."

Though his parents are currently unaware of the performance, Pettet says he has told his teachers.

Ben in LA
10-25-2013, 03:27 PM
His parents are currently unaware? How in the fuck can THAT be?

nysprod
10-25-2013, 03:30 PM
I admire the guy his ability to self-promote and create interest...probably any LGBT naysayers are upset they didn't think of it themselves.

dderek123
10-25-2013, 04:24 PM
I wonder if the pressure will build up in his butt so that he'll rip one of those three minute farts while on stage.

Performance fart.

Gillian
10-25-2013, 04:30 PM
Like that'll really happen !!

As someone else mentioned, he gets full marks for PR ...

Tina Francis
10-25-2013, 07:18 PM
I would say that this art "school" stole his tuition

lifeisfiction
10-25-2013, 07:28 PM
Is this really art?

bluesoul
10-25-2013, 07:44 PM
i'd love to do a piece of performance art called 'me fucking art school teachers who are hot in the butt"

the performance piece would only be attended by female admirers and no photography or video capture would be permitted. i'd also lecture about the piece at the moma

feel free to ask me questions about the performance here

scroller
10-25-2013, 07:59 PM
<tumbleweed>

dderek123
10-25-2013, 09:19 PM
<tumbleweed>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHr4AIiHVyY

Jimmy W
10-25-2013, 11:38 PM
Does he get extra credit for this stunt?

mmolotov75
10-26-2013, 12:35 PM
I roll my eyes at someone who is 19 years old "keeping their virginity" for 19 years. That's dumb. Puberty strikes anywhere from 11 to 15, plus legal age of consent, so we are talking a couple to a few years.

moonunit7
10-26-2013, 08:36 PM
I think its great!
Whether it's truly art or not, is up to one's own interpretation of art. But it's a new concept (to me anyway) and it could be very entertaining, even for straight folks. Hopefully they film it, so we can all check it out.

bluesoul
10-26-2013, 09:38 PM
I roll my eyes at someone who is 19 years old "keeping their virginity" for 19 years. That's dumb. Puberty strikes anywhere from 11 to 15, plus legal age of consent, so we are talking a couple to a few years.

http://i.imgur.com/OjoJO17.png

maddygirl
10-26-2013, 10:23 PM
Naw. Wouldn't want to see that. Sorry.

tsmirandameadows
10-26-2013, 10:35 PM
And art students wonder why no one ever takes them seriously.

Jimmy W
10-26-2013, 11:51 PM
He probably just wants to embellish his resume

Wendy Summers
10-27-2013, 12:40 PM
Back when I worked in theatre, one of the artistic directors said to me: For a play to truly be theatre, it needs to be something the audience can connect to, otherwise it's just masturbation by the artist.

I'm not really sure what he'll be doing on stage, but it'll be sex of some sort. :dancing:

LibertyHarkness
10-27-2013, 01:18 PM
sounds like some silly publicity stunt . hardly art . he will forever be known as that kid that took one up the shitter on stage for the first time infront of his class mates ..

Kevin Dong
10-27-2013, 03:17 PM
I hope he gets lubed up properly. Will his partner have stage fright? What if he can't get it up? Seen it happen... Perhaps some ambient music would help the young man relax. May I suggest Wham! - Last Christmas? Or perhaps Boys, Boys, Boys by the famous Sabrina? A timeless classic.

brickcitybrother
10-27-2013, 06:55 PM
Maybe this should be sub-titled: "The Art of Self-Promotion"