PDA

View Full Version : Mercury Retrogade: What's your thoughts???

LadyTSFrancine
10-22-2013, 12:46 AM
“people don’t say what they mean and they don’t mean what they say.”

8 Tips Dealing with the Mercury Retrogade (http://ph.she.yahoo.com/8-tips-dealing-mercury-retrograde-020055142.html)

trish
10-22-2013, 12:59 AM
Don't use mirror writing to encrypt your secret personal diary, 'cause during Mercurial retrogrades anyone can read it simply by illuminating it with a Mercury light.

iagodelgado
10-22-2013, 01:09 AM
Only broken 3 of the rules.

#1. Sold my house? Got to hope my wife does not sign the contact. DON'T TAKE THE MONEY! We don't need half a million $$$$!

#3. My car does not have a spare. It's fitted with no-spare technology. Should I rush out and buy a spare, or should I worry about the fact that it is sometimes tough to start cos, apparently, the glo-worm is dying? Decisions, decisions.

#4. Lost things in the freezer? Note to self. Must defrost the freezer cos it is frozen to buggery. Actually, note to self, the fridge is also frozen to buggery. Defrost, defrost, defrost!

Bonus. #2. I'm getting kind of old, so be gentle. What's a first date? I think I might remember them, but I'm not sure.

Jackal
10-22-2013, 01:51 AM
Astrology: one step down the pseudoscience ladder below phrenology.

maxpower
10-22-2013, 02:23 AM
I thought it was some new model of car.

Stavros
10-22-2013, 08:48 PM
“people don’t say what they mean and they don’t mean what they say.”

8 Tips Dealing with the Mercury Retrogade (http://ph.she.yahoo.com/8-tips-dealing-mercury-retrograde-020055142.html)

Curious -
-Only yesterday I was thinking about someone I haven't seen for over 10 years and wondering what would happen if we encountered each other again, as she knows someone in the town I live in.
-And I have begun to revise a paper I was working on which I set aside a while ago.
-My kettle still works but needs replacing, it is old and chapped.
-I sent cards to friends and family from abroad but got home before they arrived -in fact they still have not arrived!
-Today I received an email giving me instructions in ambiguous language and a query I lodged was returned unanswered because the person is out-of-office until Thursday.
-I promised myself an alcohol-free day but was tempted by a Pinot Noir from New Zealand, which did not excite.
-I sleep in the day, I am awake at night. This has been happening for two days now.

sukumvit boy
10-23-2013, 05:17 AM
Like this?

scottnapx
10-23-2013, 06:40 AM
Astrology: the Fox news of science.

TS Evelyn Summers
10-23-2013, 11:17 PM
God I Hate Retrograde......NOTHING F'in works for me. I am a Libra "Oct 20"

My PERFEKT Made German scales ALWAYS break during retrograde...lol

fred41
10-24-2013, 03:14 AM
I just put on my helmet and shoes and...no problem - everything's fine.