PDA

View Full Version : My top 10 Fave of all time

stockinglicker3
10-17-2013, 05:01 AM
I narrowed my favorite girls down to 18 and spent countless hours of watching research to cum up with my fave 10. ok top 11. I couldn't decide between Bambi and Heather. My apologies and thanks to Gia, vanity, Serena, Mia, Honey, Areeya and the many other girls who have given me such pleasure

10- Bambi Prescott-Fabulous legs, gorgeus perky tits, and the finest cocksucking lips on the planet and her little kitten pur voice gets me hard instantly!

10-Heather Towers- Ok shes not the most beautiful and that cute little Korean barbque isn't the biggest but damn theres something about her that is so sexy. those long incredible legs and that tiny waste are so cock stiffening. And when she says fuck me daddy with that pouty potty mouth I melt!

9-Vicki Richter- The bad girl with the great legs, beautiful cock and perfect ass.

8- Yasmine Lee-beautiful face with such a cute ass, love her new tits and one of my fave cocks. Love her voice too

7-Venus Lux- Ultra femme goddess from head to painted toes. lovely little body

6- Celeste Fuentes- One of the most gorgeus girls on the planet with my favorite bubble but. I don't know why she covers up that pretty cock in her scenes though

5- Eva Lynn- She is a dream- great legs tiny waste 7 inches of beautiful shecock and simply gorgeus!

4- Ana Mancini- the perfect Barbie doll with the pretty cock and giant tits and that accent puts the cherry on top.

3 Allanah Starr- What can I say about this latin beauty with full pouty lips, curves to die for and the finest tits on the planet!

2- Mariana Cordoba- Not only is she one of the most beautiful girls on the planet she is packing a monster shecock and bounces and twirls like no other. Perfection

1- Bailey Jay- Whats not to love the most ultra femme gorgeus girl on the planet. everything about her is perfect. the finest ass, tits and stick pussy package of all time

johnb
10-17-2013, 05:45 AM
great choices, and I appreciate your explanations. But, where's Barbie Woods and Kalena Rios?

Ben
10-20-2013, 12:48 AM
I narrowed my favorite girls down to 18 and spent countless hours of watching research to cum up with my fave 10. ok top 11. I couldn't decide between Bambi and Heather. My apologies and thanks to Gia, vanity, Serena, Mia, Honey, Areeya and the many other girls who have given me such pleasure

10- Bambi Prescott-Fabulous legs, gorgeus perky tits, and the finest cocksucking lips on the planet and her little kitten pur voice gets me hard instantly!

10-Heather Towers- Ok shes not the most beautiful and that cute little Korean barbque isn't the biggest but damn theres something about her that is so sexy. those long incredible legs and that tiny waste are so cock stiffening. And when she says fuck me daddy with that pouty potty mouth I melt!

9-Vicki Richter- The bad girl with the great legs, beautiful cock and perfect ass.

8- Yasmine Lee-beautiful face with such a cute ass, love her new tits and one of my fave cocks. Love her voice too

7-Venus Lux- Ultra femme goddess from head to painted toes. lovely little body

6- Celeste Fuentes- One of the most gorgeus girls on the planet with my favorite bubble but. I don't know why she covers up that pretty cock in her scenes though

5- Eva Lynn- She is a dream- great legs tiny waste 7 inches of beautiful shecock and simply gorgeus!

4- Ana Mancini- the perfect Barbie doll with the pretty cock and giant tits and that accent puts the cherry on top.

3 Allanah Starr- What can I say about this latin beauty with full pouty lips, curves to die for and the finest tits on the planet!

2- Mariana Cordoba- Not only is she one of the most beautiful girls on the planet she is packing a monster shecock and bounces and twirls like no other. Perfection

1- Bailey Jay- Whats not to love the most ultra femme gorgeus girl on the planet. everything about her is perfect. the finest ass, tits and stick pussy package of all time

great choices, and I appreciate your explanations. But, where's Barbie Woods and Kalena Rios?

I agree. Kalena should be on the list.
Venus Lux -- very good choice.
Bailey Jay -- yes!
Mariana Cordoba -- yep!
Mint would be on my list. Rafaela Ninfeta. Mylena Bismark. Casey Lay. Blair Ryder. Jamie Markham.
And:
Pics of: Blair Ryder, Mylena Bismark, Mint and Jamie Markham.

bluesoul
10-20-2013, 01:18 AM
hey ben- you forgot the britney spears vegas drag queen impressonator

Infern0
10-20-2013, 02:24 AM
I don't see how anyone can have Baliey Jay ranked #1 if it's based on performance

If it's looks, then i can see it.

bigkid69
10-20-2013, 02:33 AM
I always laugh at stick pussy.

Just call it a cock.

freddieboy
10-20-2013, 03:16 PM
1 Juliette Stray as a redhead
2 Bailey Jay aka Harley Quinn
3 Stephanny Tricks aka Stefani
4 Vivian Porto
5 Carla Novaes