PDA

View Full Version : do some of you guys overrate a ts girls looks because she's a ts?

ew86riv
10-14-2013, 01:25 AM
i just want to know how many of you guys and girls look at ts girls and think they look gorgeous, but when you compare them to a gg you second guess you're thinking on the ts girl?

i know that there are times i've gone to a ts club and thought a girl looked hot, but when i compared her to a gg outside of the club my perception changed completely about her.

nysprod
10-14-2013, 02:06 AM
i just want to know how many of you guys and girls look at ts girls and think they look gorgeous, but when you compare them to a gg you second guess you're thinking on the ts girl?

i know that there are times i've gone to a ts club and thought a girl looked hot, but when i compared her to a gg outside of the club my perception changed completely about her.

Translation: I want tgirl cock but I can't get over myself, now what?

Jackal
10-14-2013, 02:47 AM

Yeah, don't feel shame over being attracted to tgirls. If you find transsexual women attractive, then you have good taste in women.

KinkyDisaster
10-14-2013, 03:14 AM
It's no different for me.
You're focused on the what, and not the who. I suppose that it's one of the few ways to view it.

sucka4chix
10-14-2013, 03:21 AM
That's not NECESSARILY a good translation. First off, NOBODY looks as good out of the club as they do IN the club--- it's an illusion. It's dark with colorful low lighting etc. Ask any strip club owner-- it's a mind fuck.
Second, you're seeing what you want to see. You go in looking for hot chicks and everyone appears hotter than they are. Plus, you got hormones going and studies have shown that when men are producing testosterone, their judgment becomes impaired.
And finally, there's a different criteria for tgirls. There are hot GGs that would make for boring tgirls and vice versa. Plenty of guys go crazy over girls on HA that if they were GGs they couldn't crack Maxim's top 900 billion.

Rusty Eldora
10-14-2013, 03:39 AM
I've been with 4 Tgirls that are clearly the hottest, most attractive women I have been with in my life. They also did it without lots of mascara, etc and in session they were as hot as their photos. If society was more accepting they could easily be fashion models.

In general, Tgirls get evaluated on 2 scales - femininity and attractiveness. If either scale seems a kilter there could be a coyote ugly situation in the morning.

Jackal
10-14-2013, 03:47 AM
If you are talking about a situation in the morning where someone looks better at night after you had a few drinks, you can say the exact same thing about GGs. So wtf is the point in bringing it up? I'm sure women feel the same sometimes about guys who look handsome at the bar and then ugly when they're sober.

bte
10-14-2013, 04:17 AM

I can see where you are going with this and yeah I think some guys do overrate girls looks based on the fact that they are TS. Not saying all guys, but not going to lie, I know I do.

ew86riv
10-14-2013, 08:41 AM
Plenty of guys go crazy over girls on HA that if they were GGs they couldn't crack Maxim's top 900 billion.

this idea is exactly what i was trying to get at. i'm not trying to say there are no hot ts's that are as good looking as gg's, but there are a lot of girls who don't really have what a gg does. an example i could give is when a ts girl has a pretty face, but she has a boyish type of body and guys go crazy for her.

GroobySteven
10-14-2013, 09:38 AM
girl has a pretty face, but she has a boyish type of body and guys go crazy for her.

Ann Hathaway
Winona Ryder
Sigourney Weaver
(insert other waivey girls in here)

Ben in LA
10-14-2013, 12:36 PM
My answer to the original question? Personally, no.