PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a video site

Vic
10-11-2013, 12:08 AM
I've covered quite a few site through the years, and the following are some of the ones that I've tried:

shemaleyum.com, brazilianshemales.com, fuckedbyshemale.com, foxxyangel.com, tsseduction.com, tsplayground.com, frankstgirlworld.com, andreanobiliproductions.com, Tranny Pack - which includes (megacocktranny.com, transsexbareback.com, tsdolls.com, shemalepunishers.com, tslatex.com, tspanyhose.com, tskink.com), and I'm sure that I'm missing a few?

Now with that said, are there any sites other there that I may have missed that have major content that features a variety of girls? I know that some of the ladies have created their own sites, but I'm afraid that those sites may be limited in content? Your suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Vic.

youngblood61
10-11-2013, 12:17 AM
Shemale Strokers, has plenty of content and a lot of hot girls.

GroobySteven
10-11-2013, 12:18 AM
Shemale.xxx

timxxx
10-11-2013, 12:27 AM
I've covered quite a few site through the years, and the following are some of the ones that I've tried:

shemaleyum.com, brazilianshemales.com, fuckedbyshemale.com, foxxyangel.com, tsseduction.com, tsplayground.com, frankstgirlworld.com, andreanobiliproductions.com, Tranny Pack - which includes (megacocktranny.com, transsexbareback.com, tsdolls.com, shemalepunishers.com, tslatex.com, tspanyhose.com, tskink.com),

You have pretty much covered all the major ones,you could check out Shemale.XXX(good mix of hardcore & solo sences),CanadaTGirls(lots of new girls in hardcore & solo sences)

Vic
10-11-2013, 12:59 AM
Thanks Guys. And I also do the shemalestrokers via DVD instead of the site, and haven't been a member of shemalexxx for a few years since it has been resurrected; I'll have to take a look there.

Vic

GroobySteven
10-11-2013, 01:05 AM
Thanks Guys. And I also do the shemalestrokers via DVD instead of the site, and haven't been a member of shemalexxx for a few years since it has been resurrected; I'll have to take a look there.

Vic

Not shemalexxx, http://www.shemale.xxx it's not an old site resurrected - it's all new content.

youngblood61
10-11-2013, 03:11 AM
Joanna Jet.com is another great site with plenty of HC and solo content starring Miss Jet.