PDA

View Full Version : Save the Date! Get Ready for the 6th Annual Tranny Awards!

KristelPenn
10-09-2013, 09:36 PM
Burbank, CA – Grooby Productions is proud to announce that the 6th Annual Tranny Awards will be held on February 16, 2014 at the Beyond the Stars Palace in Glendale, CA. Now in its sixth year, the Tranny Awards is the only event of its kind and this year’s will be the largest to date, a true testament to the strength of the Transgender Adult Industry and its loyal fans.

Beyond the Stars Palace hosted the 5th Annual Tranny Awards with nominees, guests, sponsors, and fans in attendance, providing an important opportunity to celebrate our accomplishments together as a community. With 20 coveted awards and prizes and many deserving nominees, the venue proved the perfect avenue to give distinction to our winners and sponsors. The show will be packed with special guests, entertainment, and surprises.

Like last year’s event, the festivities will continue the following night with the Tranny Awards Celebration Party in Hollywood, CA. This is a chance for nominees, guests, and fans to let down their hair and mingle. It’s the perfect opportunity for fans to get up close and personal with the stars and producers.

Tranny Awards sponsorship is now available and as many of last year’s sponsors are planning to return; available space is limited. Sponsorship, at any level, is a great way to market your company, product, or even personal brand. Last year’s show was covered by major adult and mainstream news outlets, live streamed online, and featured across our numerous high traffic network of sites. This year we are happy to offer additional perks to our sponsors, including marketing opportunities at the Tranny Awards Celebration Party to be held on Monday, February 17, 2014.

Sponsorship is not only a chance to expand your brand, but also a great way to support the TS adult community. Those interested in sponsorship can contact kristel@grooby.com.

Nominations for the 6th Annual Tranny Awards will begin by October 15, 2013.

http://www.trannyawards.com

Nikka
10-09-2013, 09:45 PM
niceeeeeeeeeeeee :rock2

simonisthebest
10-09-2013, 09:47 PM
ill go for eva lin for the best solo model
venus lux for the hardcore
new face ? well jennifer noble
best scene ? ill wait to see the nominee but eva lin & venus lux aint got competition really

EvaCassini
10-09-2013, 10:42 PM
I'll be going!

I hope I get nominated, voted for, and win something. lol :)

I've had LOTS of scenes come out this year

AND

My Grooby solo site ( EvaCassini.com ) will be launching in like 1-3 weeks. I will announce it's awesomeness when it launches! ;) Join when it premieres, there are LOTS of NEW content that's going to be on it AND it WILL be updated WEEKLY. :D

RallyCola
10-09-2013, 10:52 PM
Having just looked over the 2012 winners, some were well earned and others were questionable. I can't wait to see the list of nominees for this year because I am sure it still stir debate 'down party lines.'

MrsKellyPierce
10-09-2013, 11:23 PM
Is someone getting married?

BellaBellucci
10-09-2013, 11:40 PM
I wonder if I'll receive another token nomination this year. :lol:

~BB~

Ben in LA
10-10-2013, 06:16 AM
I think I can make this. The after-party? Not sure yet...

KristelPenn
10-11-2013, 12:14 AM
Is someone getting married?

You never know. Stranger things have happened at previous Awards!

Ben in LA
10-11-2013, 02:07 AM
Kristel, will you go on stage again to be applauded for putting on such a great event if called upon? I mean, you DID deserve those accolades. :)

KristelPenn
10-14-2013, 07:49 PM
Kristel, will you go on stage again to be applauded for putting on such a great event if called upon? I mean, you DID deserve those accolades. :)

That's very very kind of you to say! I'm working hard this year to ensure our show is to everyone's likings again :)

If I do get called upon, maybe I can just run quickly across the stage and wave hello. Standing there last time made me turn beet red!

Ecstatic
10-15-2013, 05:31 PM
Kristel, you're the best and the Tranny Awards benefit so much from all you do. Those of us who sponsor, judge, etc. know how hard you work and what a pleasure it is to work with you.

TatianaSummer
10-17-2013, 10:22 AM
Can I be a judge???? :ignore::praying:

Ben in LA
10-17-2013, 12:18 PM
Can I be a judge???? :ignore::praying:

Only if you wear latex again...:Bowdown:

Stefani_Special
10-17-2013, 09:28 PM
Yay! I'm going this year & I wanna meet all you sexy girls & awesome fans! Don't be shy. I won't! :)

Stefani Special

VictoriaVeil
10-18-2013, 01:36 AM
Yay! I'm going this year & I wanna meet all you sexy girls & awesome fans! Don't be shy. I won't! :)

Stefani Special

ya never forget your first chica, You'll remember it forever :whistle:

ed_jaxon
10-19-2013, 06:16 AM
So I got my fight booked today so its official Yogi.

Just gotta beat Vicki in week ten. And its been a minute since I saw Tatiana

tsmirandameadows
10-19-2013, 07:37 AM
I hope I get a nomination so I have an excuse to go. :D

TatianaSummer
10-19-2013, 12:08 PM
Only if you wear latex again...:Bowdown:

You getting me some latex you said? LOL

TatianaSummer
10-19-2013, 12:10 PM
I received no replies so I guess I can't be a judge. :whistle:

GroobySteven
10-19-2013, 02:18 PM
I received no replies so I guess I can't be a judge. :whistle:

Congratulations.

VictoriaVeil
10-19-2013, 11:58 PM
So I got my fight booked today so its official Yogi.

Just gotta beat Vicki in week ten. And its been a minute since I saw Tatiana

yah like thats gonna happen.... fyi. i have something special goin up on youtube for the whole league...

ed_jaxon
10-21-2013, 04:56 AM
uh oh.

Wendy Summers
10-21-2013, 01:06 PM
I hope I get a nomination so I have an excuse to go. :D

No excuses needed - just go -- it's worth it.

TatianaSummer
10-22-2013, 07:53 PM
Congratulations.

LOL funny boy.

Dona Abelar
10-23-2013, 03:53 AM
weee!

joannajet
10-26-2013, 12:17 AM
Hello,

A quickie post to announce:

- I will be, once again, attending the Tranny Awards.
- I will be, once again, sponsoring the Lifetime Achievement Award.
- I will be, once again, likely to use my time on stage to both offend and recognize ;-)

In other words, I will be just making my usual contribution to Tranny Award tradition...

Kisses,

Joanna
xxx

GroobySteven
10-26-2013, 12:22 AM
Hello,

A quickie post to announce:

- I will be, once again, attending the Tranny Awards.
- I will be, once again, sponsoring the Lifetime Achievement Award.
- I will be, once again, likely to use my time on stage to both offend and recognize ;-)

In other words, I will be just making my usual contribution to Tranny Award tradition...

Kisses,

Joanna
xxx

Remind me who you are please?

EvaCassini
10-26-2013, 12:56 AM
I am so excited for this Awards. Joanna, I will be looking forward to you making fun of my penis ( psss, make fun of my penis...lol )

idk...lol

Super looking forward to seeing all of you again, and meeting anyone new :)

Joanna, can I spank you on stage? or vice versa? :D

jadedowning
10-26-2013, 01:06 AM
Cant wait, its going to be my first time, im a tranny awards virgin hehe ;)

EvaCassini
10-26-2013, 01:17 AM
I'll give you a boobieful hug ;)

jadedowning
10-26-2013, 01:21 AM
i hope so ;)

EvaCassini
10-26-2013, 01:23 AM
Free hugs all around! ;)

maybe if you are nice ;) I'll let you poke my boobies

jadedowning
10-26-2013, 01:32 AM
lol well in that case, ill be extra nice :) though, i am very nice to begin with :)

EvaCassini
10-26-2013, 01:40 AM
Good ;) how you voted yet? Make sure to, so your voice is heard hun ;)

TSMichelleAustin
10-26-2013, 01:45 AM
Ill be back and working it!!!! Kristel.... u know I love u and think ur amazing! We work as a good team! Cant wait for this year!

TempestTS
10-26-2013, 01:49 AM
Ill be there with bells on - well the bells are probably skull shaped in my case but dont be fooled they are still bells.

Also working out some form of sponsorship - the Alien Sex Gods wont let me say more at this point but its going to be freaking Awesome!

jadedowning
10-26-2013, 01:49 AM
yup i voted, sadly, none of my new scenes have come out in time for me to be nominated for anything, and my first shoots were like 2 years ago so i cant be in the new face catagory :( so i really hope my gf birdmountain wins best new face

EvaCassini
10-26-2013, 02:03 AM
Jade, do you have a twitter? if so, we should follow eachother so we can chat on there too :)

jadedowning
10-26-2013, 02:05 AM
yup yup yup, twitter.com/ts_jade :)

EvaCassini
10-26-2013, 02:09 AM
sweet! following you now...btw...we should totally shoot together when Im out in LA in Feb ;) if you are there of coarse lol

TatianaSummer
10-27-2013, 01:01 PM
So I decided not to spend money getting a hotel, who wants to let me stay in their room for free? Maybe I let the person give me a foot massage.

ed_jaxon
10-28-2013, 11:02 PM
I have no problem with that and I can massage your feet with my special massager.

Jo-Boo
10-29-2013, 05:42 AM
So I decided not to spend money getting a hotel, who wants to let me stay in their room for free? Maybe I let the person give me a foot massage.

You can stay with me anytime sugar. Here's my address...450 Bauchet Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012

Ben in LA
10-29-2013, 07:41 AM
You can stay with me anytime sugar. Here's my address...450 Bauchet Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012

That's a bit far from Glendale, my friend...but it IS close to Metrolink! :Bowdown:

KristelPenn
10-31-2013, 12:23 AM
Ill be back and working it!!!! Kristel.... u know I love u and think ur amazing! We work as a good team! Cant wait for this year!

Michelle, I feel the same about you!! You were so awesome last year and I'm so glad you're on board for this year too!! It's going to be so much fun :D

KristelPenn
11-28-2013, 12:23 AM
Jujubee returns to host the 6th Annual Tranny Awards!

pantybulge69
12-09-2013, 07:40 AM
ill go for eva lin for the best solo model
venus lux for the hardcore
new face ? well jennifer noble
best scene ? ill wait to see the nominee but eva lin & venus lux aint got competition really

from what i saw of the announced "new face" nominees, i expect a sure fire a runaway winner, IMO. (and she already has my vote) Unless i mistakenly overlooked them, i was really surprised Venux Lux and Jennifer Noble (among others like Sophia Sanders, Jessie Cubai,Unique Murcielago) were not on the "new face" list.. i don't know what the qualifications for the awards are.
i also think and expect Eva Lin to come away with a win before the night is over. She has such appeal and such a natural.

there are going to be some interesting category awards up for grabs.
and i guess we will have to guess who is up for The Lifetime Achievement Award. i am so glad there is a different award criteria than having to wait (and risk being disappointed) for the usually controversial AVN awards.

the solo website category is going to be a really interesting race.
but i do wonder how you judge out a nominee for "Best Internet Personality" ?

"Best DVD Director" Very Interesting as well.

Going to be a very interesting and spectacular award ceremony and hope it gets more popular and bigger and bigger every year. Somebody take plenty of photos and videos for the fans and voters ...PLEeeeAZZE !