PDA

View Full Version : Missing days gone by...

Donkey
10-04-2013, 05:19 PM
The Janet Mock thread reminded me of something that I really miss. Anyone remember the days, not so long ago, when the hot tgirls just wanted to be women? They had no other agenda except to live as women, be in a relationship as the woman, etc. Now it seems so many of them have some sort of political agenda or are trying to be an activist of some sort. The last thing I want to do when I get with my favorite tgirl is listen to her rant on some political issue, but it seems that's what its come to...

GroobySteven
10-04-2013, 05:27 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7c/Emily_davison_killed_1913.jpg

God forbid they should have a thought in their head?

bluesoul
10-04-2013, 05:31 PM
The Janet Mock thread reminded me of something that I really miss. Anyone remember the days, not so long ago, when the hot tgirls just wanted to be women? They had no other agenda except to live as women, be in a relationship as the woman, etc. Now it seems so many of them have some sort of political agenda or are trying to be an activist of some sort. The last thing I want to do when I get with my favorite tgirl is listen to her rant on some political issue, but it seems that's what its come to...

yes. it really sucks when people are individuals

GroobySteven
10-04-2013, 05:33 PM
You know the other thing that bothered me about the Janet Mock interview? Remember the days, not so long ago when black people were happy in servitude? They had no agenda other than to serve and make their masters happy.
Now it seems that so many of them actually have an agenda or are being an activist.
The last thing I want when getting my shoes shined, my doors opened or my lawn jockeyed is to here one of them have an opinion about something, but it seems that's what it's come to ...

Donkey
10-04-2013, 05:40 PM
As an educated black man, I appreciate progress in our culture. But it seems these days every tgirl thinks activism is just a normal part of transition. It's tranny pop culture.

Nikka
10-04-2013, 05:49 PM
when u grow up and u realize every single dude out there want nothing else but your cock or ass it make sense to start into politics or PETA like lily rox

GroobySteven
10-04-2013, 05:55 PM
As an educated black man, I appreciate progress in our culture. But it seems these days every tgirl thinks activism is just a normal part of transition. It's tranny pop culture.

Much more appropriate and I get exactly where you're coming from on that.

dderek123
10-04-2013, 06:11 PM
You know the other thing that bothered me about the Janet Mock interview? Remember the days, not so long ago when black people were happy in servitude? They had no agenda other than to serve and make their masters happy.
Now it seems that so many of them actually have an agenda or are being an activist.
The last thing I want when getting my shoes shined, my doors opened or my lawn jockeyed is to here one of them have an opinion about something, but it seems that's what it's come to ...

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4MDP2W3rWo-YpEhJlNpCTrkwXBNnbvmA2OSMVpd-2dAkNyRaZ

Jericho
10-04-2013, 06:20 PM
I think the Austrians have got the right idea...Chain 'em up in the bedroom. Just let them out to do a bit of washing! :hide-1: