PDA

View Full Version : Philippines?

ymb469
10-04-2013, 02:33 AM
I did a search and brought up tons of posts but nothing that seemed to speak to my question. How are things there? I understand good for ex-pats, and please tell me more about that if you are doing that, but how is the TS scene there? Clean (most important), plentiful (just because I know what I like, but asking for someone now makes no sense), easy to get along with (I know, depends on the individual), other general things I should know?

Thanks in advance...

runningdownthatdream
10-04-2013, 04:30 AM
I did a search and brought up tons of posts but nothing that seemed to speak to my question. How are things there? I understand good for ex-pats, and please tell me more about that if you are doing that, but how is the TS scene there? Clean (most important), plentiful (just because I know what I like, but asking for someone now makes no sense), easy to get along with (I know, depends on the individual), other general things I should know?

Thanks in advance...

Have you ever been to the Philippines?

Ecstatic
10-04-2013, 10:45 PM
Hmm, Francine I'm sure could answer all your questions...if only she weren't so busy getting banged and banging in turn....

(cue www.Piladyboy.com (http://www.Piladyboy.com) teaser....)

http://fhg.piladyboy.com/preview/piladyboy-francine-hc01.jpg

Chiba5
10-04-2013, 11:25 PM
I'm planning to go there next year to find a Filipina ladyboy gf

LadyTSFrancine
10-05-2013, 02:31 AM
If you would like to know more about TS Scene here in Philippines. Here I Am to answer some of those.,!

Just let Me know your specific questions!!!

bimale69
10-05-2013, 03:05 AM
Ive been there 4 times, mainly stayed in angeles city area where my partner lives. most transgender and effeminate gay are usually called bakla,and they are everywhere!, just be very careful, as authorities have been raiding bars and "rescuing" bargirls, and steer clear of Mindanao, because of the violence that has been going on in that area.

ymb469
10-05-2013, 06:06 AM
Thanks for responses. Have never been there, thinking about vacation soon, and like I said, possibly longterm later...

Castor_Troy05
10-05-2013, 01:34 PM
Having been to the Philippines, specifically Davao down south. I can say that it is a wonderful place, however ensure you have a decent level of funds if you are planning to move there. Although most things are inexpensive, it's always good to ensure you're prepared

I loved it there and my girlfriend is filipina, so perhaps I'm biased. I'd suggest you visit first before making any huge decisions

ratmir
10-05-2013, 05:05 PM
considering the number of Filipina shemales on cam4, the ts scene must be quite good.

bimale69
10-06-2013, 05:31 AM
for a lot of them, the cam sites like cam4 and live jasmine are their only means of income, since they still get discriminated from regular jobs. the sad part is its not legal there, but the authorities usually looks the other way unless someone complains to them about a "cybersex studio" being operated in a home, my gf had to work in one for a while before we got serious.

LadyTSFrancine
10-07-2013, 12:49 AM
for a lot of them, the cam sites like cam4 and live jasmine are their only means of income, since they still get discriminated from regular jobs. the sad part is its not legal there, but the authorities usually looks the other way unless someone complains to them about a "cybersex studio" being operated in a home, my gf had to work in one for a while before we got serious.

oh yes, most TS here are cammers... and yes, it is not legal to operate a cybersex studio... but you can work by yourself and by your own at your own home so you won't get any problem...

just like Me... I don't get any problems with the laws regarding cybersex as long as I am doing it along and not on a cybersex studio/den

leoberman
10-07-2013, 02:29 AM
Many of the Thai specific boards have lots of info on the PI. Probably the best place to start your research. Pinay tgurls are hot :)

kinkyminded
04-26-2014, 01:01 PM
Where is a good place to meet a beautiful lady in Olongapo?

rbiller
04-26-2014, 05:54 PM
There are more than a couple of TGirls on Livejasmin and Cam4 that are drop dead gorgeous. Most of the girls on Jasmin seem to be working out of a studio with rooms set up and decorated very nicely and with good lighting for the girls. This would appear to be illegal based on what was said above.