PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in tampa florida

spgost46
10-03-2013, 08:09 PM
looking for T Girls in the tampa area....any ideas

daveinsarasota
11-09-2013, 04:42 PM
Backpage is the best place to start. I check that site almost every day to see who is out there.

As for areas to look...

In St. Pete, 34th(US 19) between Central, and 5th ave N. Just dip down into 35th, and it is crawling with Tgirls from say...Midnight to 5AM...

In Tampa, Nebraska is a nice stroll From around MLK all the way to Fletcher, especially late night early morning.

The treasure trove, however, seems to be Busch Blvd lately...Nebraska and Bush area...

I have even had luck in the middle of the day...I just cruise the hotel parking lots...I have discovered peering T Girls on many occasions....looking out the window to see who is driving by slowing...then they open their door and stand in it...hoping you will cruise by again....

Be careful...Tampa PD will impound your car if they catch you...that is why Backpage is a better play. I just love the adrenaline rush of the hunt, I must admit.

And...as always...play safe....

kmersh
11-11-2013, 03:24 PM
Just a warning the areas referenced above are not considered the best parts of town.

While you would probably be safe, Tampa PD does patrol heavily and according good friends who live on Egypt Lake (a hidden gem IMHO) make arrests for prostitution frequently.

k

GroobyKrissy
11-11-2013, 03:33 PM
Isn't Jonelle Brooks a Floridian? I was just checking out a recent set of hers... she looks amazing and I LOVE this dress... on her. I would look like an Asian sausage in it. On her... it looks gorgeous.