PDA

View Full Version : Do you like sucking cocks?

Wendy Summers
09-27-2013, 05:58 PM
It surprises me how there are different things which get different folk's motors running. Take sucking cock for example: I personally love both the feel of a throbbing cock lying across my tongue as I suck it, but also love the feel of someone's lips sliding up and down my own shaft. Other folks I know want nothing to do with going down on a cock.

So I'm curious - where do you fall? Do you like a dick between your lips, would you rather feel someone sliding deep on your pole, or do you not like it either way?

http://www.wendysummers.com/tour/galleries/112/image_15826.jpg

ZELLGADISS
09-27-2013, 06:01 PM
Wendy, i would love to suck your fat cock, it is sure ;)

Redballs
09-27-2013, 06:08 PM
Love to suck the juice right of it.

francisfkudrow
09-27-2013, 06:19 PM
Of course, as a guy, I can hardly object to someone sucking my dick, but there's something special about being the one that's doing the sucking.

Donkey
09-27-2013, 06:36 PM
I've noticed that many tgirls I've been with actually prefer to cum while they are sucking a cock. For some reason, at that moment, they want a cock in their mouth.

tsmirandameadows
09-27-2013, 06:43 PM
I've noticed that many tgirls I've been with actually prefer to cum while they are sucking a cock. For some reason, at that moment, they want a cock in their mouth.

I love doing that! Particularly if the guy himself has just cummed -- and now its my turn -- and I can still taste his semen right as I cross the threshold of starting to cum myself. It doesn't hurt that the guys I've done that with really seem to like the image of a girl cumming while sucking their cock: then, when I'm enjoying the glow of cum on my face and in my mouth, and just having cummed myself, I get the thrill of a guy telling me what a hot and sexy slut I am and how much I pleased him.

As for oral in general, I really like giving but am not that in to receiving. I mean I receive all the time because I want my partners who enjoy that to have a good time, but truly I'm happiest when my mouth is around a cock, rather than having a mouth on mine. Although what I really want is to be gang banged from both ends... I've fantasized about that for too long and really want to make it happen soon. :)

Donkey
09-27-2013, 06:46 PM
^ I can't believe you've never been fucked from both ends. What are you waiting for?

RallyCola
09-27-2013, 08:07 PM
there is a reason why my favorite sexual position is and probably always will be 69. as a person that enjoys his dick sucked...the only thing that makes the feeling of warm lips and a smooth tongue around my dick is a face full of my girl at the same time. the only thing better than 69 is cumming at the same time and sharing it with each other.

callahac
09-27-2013, 09:00 PM
Personally I love sucking cock more than I love it in the ass, and I really love it in the ass.

TSCURIOUS
09-27-2013, 09:46 PM
Love it both ways. Sucker and Suckee

SXFX
09-27-2013, 09:59 PM
depends how cute is she?

nysprod
09-27-2013, 10:03 PM
Balls and ass...luv that too...

Vladimir Putin
09-27-2013, 10:11 PM
I like both but if I had a choice, I prefer to do the giving than the receiving.

king sun
09-27-2013, 10:21 PM
I have to admit, I do like to suck a cock especially in a 69 position both of us giving and receiving especially when the both of us cum.

Antiochus
09-27-2013, 10:44 PM
It is probably my favorite thing to do with a transgender girl. I get hung up on functionality and GFE because of this. I love making out and cultivating a genuine connection even if it is just for a fleeting encounter, feeling her get hard and enjoy my oral ministrations. My favorite providers have all been fully functional and really enjoyed getting sucked. 69 is unbelievable if you can get that connection.

nysprod
09-27-2013, 10:57 PM
I would guess that with all the diversity related to trans girls (top, bottom, tall, short, etc.) this is about the one aspect the vast majority (98% or better) of men will indeed be very interested in.

Arianny
09-27-2013, 11:59 PM
Love it, I can litterly cum without touching my dick while sucking someone elses

bigkid69
09-28-2013, 01:19 AM
I am with a lot of you, 69ing is the greatest.

Idt20082008"
09-28-2013, 02:32 AM
Love it, just love it - I can cum hands free with a nice dick in my mouth

TSCURIOUS
09-28-2013, 02:38 AM
Knock Knock --- Wendy!! I can prove that question!

ymb469
09-28-2013, 03:25 AM
I love it, am very oral and anything in my mouth (almost) is a turn on...

Hard already or getting erect, yummmm... Especially love feeling her get hard in my mouth....

RobynTrannySlut
09-28-2013, 07:45 PM
Well this submissive pre op transsexual loves to be on her knees looking up at the man. Love the look in his eyes as his cock slides down my throat his hands holding my head. Feeling his cock twitching knowing that I am going to receive his wonderful cum. I can actually orgasm without touching myself. Being on hormones and having my orchiectomy done makes my little clitty cock useless anyway.

Deimos
09-29-2013, 12:32 AM
sure... but only on an ultra femboy or transsexual

danoblue
09-29-2013, 03:07 AM
ditto

Ben
09-29-2013, 03:11 AM
It surprises me how there are different things which get different folk's motors running. Take sucking cock for example: I personally love both the feel of a throbbing cock lying across my tongue as I suck it, but also love the feel of someone's lips sliding up and down my own shaft. Other folks I know want nothing to do with going down on a cock.

So I'm curious - where do you fall? Do you like a dick between your lips, would you rather feel someone sliding deep on your pole, or do you not like it either way?

http://www.wendysummers.com/tour/galleries/112/image_15826.jpg

Yep!!!! I like "... dick between my lips." :)
I have a preference for large(r) penises. Long and thick. It adds a lot to the fellatio experience.... It's, well, more enjoyable -- IMO.

fivekatz
09-29-2013, 05:19 AM
I like most things that get my bed partner hot and happy. I don't get the scat and golden showers world but whether it is a cock or a clit there are few things cooler than looking up and seeing partners eyes roll as they cum from pleasure you were able to share with them.

Talk about wet with pre-cum...nothing like giving someone head and sending them to moon...

robertlouis
09-29-2013, 05:34 AM
On balance I still prefer chocolate.....

dubaiguy69
09-29-2013, 07:56 AM
I love it, I like to get fucked more but warming my girl up with her cock in my mouth turns me on so much, I have also cum hands free just from sucking on a nice ladyboy cock.

SecretAznMan
09-29-2013, 10:25 AM
sure... but only on an ultra femboy or transsexual
Same here

jonnie64
10-09-2013, 01:21 AM
I never have, but god knows I've fantasized about sucking a gorgeous shemale's dick about a million times. I imagine I would LOVE it. Hope to get the chance to one day!! I bet I'd be pretty damn good at it, what I lack in experience I'd make up for in enthusiasm!!

simonisthebest
10-09-2013, 01:28 AM
hell no, i love the feminity on a tranny..that dick part i dont want none off that shit

caniac2000
10-09-2013, 08:37 PM
I love doing that! Particularly if the guy himself has just cummed -- and now its my turn -- and I can still taste his semen right as I cross the threshold of starting to cum myself. It doesn't hurt that the guys I've done that with really seem to like the image of a girl cumming while sucking their cock: then, when I'm enjoying the glow of cum on my face and in my mouth, and just having cummed myself, I get the thrill of a guy telling me what a hot and sexy slut I am and how much I pleased him.

As for oral in general, I really like giving but am not that in to receiving. I mean I receive all the time because I want my partners who enjoy that to have a good time, but truly I'm happiest when my mouth is around a cock, rather than having a mouth on mine. Although what I really want is to be gang banged from both ends... I've fantasized about that for too long and really want to make it happen soon. :)

Love to be in on that

smoothboi
10-09-2013, 11:28 PM
I've only done it once, but I really liked it and want to do it more.

Jericho
10-09-2013, 11:55 PM
I'm a selfish prick, I find it a bit of a chore!
But, sometimes you have to give to recieve, so... :shrug

transinny
10-10-2013, 01:51 AM
I love sucking... nothing like having a guy's cock grow in my mouth and for me to taste his precum... love deep throating and hearing him moan.... if its a bf and we have bareback, love to suck him after he has fucked me and tasting my own juices on his cock

yummy... i think i just wet my panties

Dima73
10-10-2013, 02:53 AM
I love it. I love playing with her fore skin, when it's there. I also love how much more a girl with a cock seems to enjoy sucking my cock, than even the most enthusiastic GG.

tsluvr61
10-10-2013, 03:52 AM
I have found that I like to suck cock more than I do getting my own sucked. Dont get me wrong I never turn down a blow job but my preference is to give rather than receive. Let me clarify. I would NEVER suck another guys cock. Only a TS works for me. Men are not a turn on for me at all. Never have and never will. Some will debate that and say what is the difference, and I say there is a HUGE difference and these special ladies know what that is.

buckjohnson
10-10-2013, 07:58 AM
Wish I could find a great cocksucker

3alex88
10-10-2013, 08:57 AM
I love sucking a big ts cock.. love the taste of her precum

Wendy Summers
10-10-2013, 11:56 AM
Wish I could find a great cocksucker

I know a few mother fuckers... not quite the same thing but it might do in pinch?

dennishyde
10-11-2013, 02:22 AM
I Love sucking Cock on a T Girl :) Feeling her growing in my Mouth as I work on her and her enjoyment then comes the moment when she shoots her load into my Mouth .......... and I can taste all her Juices .... once tasted ... theres nothing to beat a T Girls Cock !! Also love to be snowballed too !!! :)