PDA

View Full Version : are you dominant, submissive or switch in sex with transsexuals?

fuckstudent
09-26-2013, 01:18 PM
Maybe (probably) the question was already asked here, but anyway.

We all love transsexual girls. My question to all men is. Assuming you have a transsexual girlfriend. What are you in sex? Only dominant (only want fucking t-girls), only submissive (just want to get fucked by t-girls) or switch (love doing both). I was somehow assuming that most of the men who like transexuals would love to get fucked by them and are switches, but watching one presentation about sex and seeing that only 10% of straight men are submissive maybe i'm wrong.

Thanks for answering the poll!

Myself: switch (more submissive then dominant)

Ben in LA
09-26-2013, 01:23 PM
Dominant.

RallyCola
09-26-2013, 01:24 PM
this question has been asked and answered in various threads, but like most topics, it comes back often.

you can't make that assumption. the idea of bottoming repulses many men, even on this board, so where some find it disgusting, others may repress such desires. i believe on this board, as far as frequent posters go, there are more tops than there are switches and bottoms but again, there are more people on this board that just lurk for pics and never (or rarely) post.

personally, i like to switch things up whenever i can.

nysprod
09-26-2013, 03:59 PM
We all love transsexual girls. My question to all men is. Assuming you have a transsexual girlfriend. What are you in sex?

You're going to be working off a very small sample base because the percentage of guys here with TS GF's is going to be very small.

ZELLGADISS
09-26-2013, 06:11 PM
submissive of course

lordworm
09-26-2013, 06:46 PM
I like tbutts and I cannot lie.

fuckstudent
09-26-2013, 06:56 PM
You're going to be working off a very small sample base because the percentage of guys here with TS GF's is going to be very small.

It doesn't matter if the guys have GF or not. I'm just talking about orientation in general of all men who like transsexuals.