PDA

View Full Version : Conceited fat women

BigBlackMan
09-24-2013, 12:25 PM
When did this happen? What happen to the old days that a fat bitch was happy to just see a dick? Discuss

my my my!
09-24-2013, 05:04 PM
No offense to BBWs around here, as there are many BBWs that live up to the name.

but...

it all came from the oprah-esque "you go girlfriend" and "even BBWs are soo pretty a man has to work for it too" attitude.

It's empowerment and self elevation. You can see it at gay/trans clubs when the obvious dude in a wig gets the comments "omg you look sooo hot, work it girl!, fierce!" from other trannies and gay dudes. It's just people helping people feel better about themselves i guess, or lying through their ass.

I think it's more of a woman thing than a BBW thing. Even fuglies walk around thinking they're all that.

fordly66
09-24-2013, 10:13 PM
Maybe it is caused by the fact that there are just sooooo many overweight women and men, that they are now the norm.

RallyCola
09-24-2013, 11:37 PM
women of all types are full of themselves. because of rule 34...women know that there are men out there that lust after them.

also, there is a sense growing amongst all people that so-called definitions of beauty no longer apply because you can be happy with who you are...love yourself and the world will love you...blah blah blah.

it really has nothing to do with the fact that they are fat...modern women in general, no matter their disposition, are more empowered and often times that manifests itself as being full of themselves.

Deimos
09-25-2013, 01:46 AM
it's that whole "thick chicks do it better" thing that's been poppin lately... i love me a thick chick.... but stuck up is stuck up, no matter who it is, or what shape they are.

BigBlackMan
09-26-2013, 11:52 AM
I always find it hilarious when these fatties say they want a fit man and don't want anybody overweight.