PDA

View Full Version : Why is it so hot to see a twink dominated by a t-girl?

gugaxamot
09-20-2013, 03:05 AM
Why is it so hot to see a twink dominated by a t-girl?

LilyRox
09-20-2013, 03:24 AM
Because you like to see us girls dominate a tight little boy hole ^.^

RallyCola
09-20-2013, 03:28 AM

actually, i don't think that it is.

bulldog
09-20-2013, 03:32 AM
Because you like to see us girls dominate a tight little boy hole ^.^

I love it when you talk dirty lol

robertlouis
09-20-2013, 05:23 AM
actually, i don't think that it is.

Tend to agree.

lordworm
09-20-2013, 06:28 AM
I agree, it isn't. I'd much rather see a tgirl dominated by... a tgirl.

LongTom101
09-20-2013, 12:21 PM

Speak for yourself :yayo:

GroobySteven
09-20-2013, 12:22 PM
I'll pass.

Prospero
09-20-2013, 12:28 PM
Twinkle twinkle little twink,...

dderek123
09-20-2013, 12:42 PM
Personal preference I guess. Whatever floats your boat man.

gugaxamot
09-20-2013, 11:28 PM
No doubt. Their is nothing sweeter than seeing a twink get a tgirl cream pie blast.

RallyCola
09-20-2013, 11:31 PM
No doubt. Their is nothing sweeter than seeing a twink get a tgirl cream pie blast.

actually there are a lot of sweeter things. here are 3

1) 2 tgirls enjoying each other
2) the blood sugar level of a fat man with uncontrolled diabetes
3) my dick inside aubrey kate

gugaxamot
09-21-2013, 04:36 PM
A twink being dominated by t-girl is good because it will help that twink come ti the conclusion that he is in reality a repressed t-girl. All twinks should be dominated bottoms.

RallyCola
09-21-2013, 05:34 PM
A twink being dominated by t-girl is good because it will help that twink come ti the conclusion that he is in reality a repressed t-girl. All twinks should be dominated bottoms.

WTF???? a twink is a repressed t-girl??????????????????????????

:hide-1:

wow...tell us what you really think about transwomen.

gugaxamot
09-21-2013, 05:40 PM
I love transwoman. I just want twinks to embrace the truth.

LilyRox
09-21-2013, 05:45 PM
WTF???? a twink is a repressed t-girl??????????????????????????

:hide-1:

wow...tell us what you really think about transwomen.

He actually might have a point.

Twinks are the closest male equivalent to transsexual women. They aren't the majority type for typical gay men. gay men typically like hair, muscles, etc. Twinks don't embrace this. They are typically shaven all over, slim, submissive, young, etc. To be honest the only thing keeping them from going trans is like putting on a little more make up, growing their hair out and changing cloths.

gugaxamot
09-21-2013, 10:42 PM
He actually might have a point.

Twinks are the closest male equivalent to transsexual women. They aren't the majority type for typical gay men. gay men typically like hair, muscles, etc. Twinks don't embrace this. They are typically shaven all over, slim, submissive, young, etc. To be honest the only thing keeping them from going trans is like putting on a little more make up, growing their hair out and changing cloths.

Lily Rox understands my point.

littletwink
09-22-2013, 02:52 AM
I'm a twink who loves masculine women and masculine shemales. I don't like men, though, unless they are very attractive crossdressers (m2f CD). I'm usually only gay for crossdressers, although I can sometimes be a little gay when dressing myself.

RallyCola
09-22-2013, 06:39 PM
well, a twink is a dude, no matter how effeminate. he occupies the gender traditionally associated with his genetic sex.

to me, a transwoman is a woman who happened to be born male. regardless of starting condition, she occupies the gender opposite of her genetic sex.

taken together, they are not even remotely related unless your definition of a transwoman is different than mine.

LilyRox
09-22-2013, 08:47 PM
well, a twink is a dude, no matter how effeminate. he occupies the gender traditionally associated with his genetic sex.

to me, a transwoman is a woman who happened to be born male. regardless of starting condition, she occupies the gender opposite of her genetic sex.

taken together, they are not even remotely related unless your definition of a transwoman is different than mine.

A twink can be a transsexual. A twink is just a type or style of guy that is gay. You might even consider a twink flamboyant or feminine. Any guy can be a transsexual. There's probably thousands maybe even millions of people in the world that have thought about becoming the opposite sex, but can't or won't because of work issues or family issues. Just because they can't or won't doesn't mean they're not transsexual. Transsexual is a mind set not a state of being.

I would bet a lot of "twinks" are closeted transsexuals or haven't found themselves. Some people would rather have their sexual identity questioned rather than their own gender if they know tons of people or are in a work situation. Other people that have thought about even becoming the opposite sex can't even fathom how they would go about doing it.

biggdawg
04-03-2016, 02:26 PM
I love to see a twink get dominated by a hot gurl. Morgan Bailey, Venus Lux and Yasmin Lee all spring to mind when thinking of gorgeous gurls who make great top scenes.

Nikka
04-03-2016, 06:01 PM

because you r a homo