PDA

View Full Version : Gta 5

LilyRox
09-19-2013, 10:35 AM
I've been interested in the new GTA 5 game. I heard that on its release it sold over 8 million copies within 24 hours O.O. Have anyone of you played it yet? Really wanted to play this, but trashed my ps3 because I kind of got out of console gaming. Of course now I really want a copy, but the requirements for pc are like ridiculous quad-core cpu and shit that is impossible for me to run.

thorny
09-19-2013, 11:00 AM
I started playing it on ps3 yeaterday. It's really impressive. A gigantic world, a lot of stuff to do and the framerate is smooth. It starts out with a robbery so you try out the new stuff like switching characters and shooting without having to sit through hours of cut scenes.
A new ps3 should be a lot cheaper then a good enough pc. You will get many hours of entertainment.

LilyRox
09-19-2013, 06:44 PM
Yeah I'll probably think about getting another one or waiting till the ps4 releases and buy gta 5 from the online ps market or whatever it's going to be called.

cockluver
09-19-2013, 06:54 PM
GTA 5 will not be for PS4 but they may have some version available eventually. There is a GTA 5 PS3 bundle that you can get for $270 though. I may be able to give you the hookup. :)

bluesoul
09-19-2013, 07:00 PM
I started playing it on ps3 yeaterday. It's really impressive. A gigantic world

i agree. game is perfect for me and i haven't even left the city or started any of the side missions. i like the fact that you can switch betwix different characters and yeah- the world is massive.

btw: yesterday i discovered a game glitch: some gangster was following me with his car, so I stop my car to shoot him. he gets out, and right when he gets out I shoot him in the head or something, and he flew like 10 meters high up in the air. i hope they dont fix the glitch.

girl
09-19-2013, 08:33 PM
can you be female character?

LilyRox
09-19-2013, 11:43 PM
GTA 5 will not be for PS4 but they may have some version available eventually. There is a GTA 5 PS3 bundle that you can get for $270 though. I may be able to give you the hookup. :)

Oh yeah that would be awesome :)

Rockit_
09-20-2013, 05:33 AM
Still waiting for a PC release...

bte
09-20-2013, 07:48 AM
Got it at the midnight release. Insane amount of people that were there. It made 800 million dollars on the first day of release which is pretty impressive. The game is amazing with tons of stuff to do. The characters are quite interesting as well.

bluesoul
09-20-2013, 08:28 AM
just fucked a stripper for $40.... in gta v.

dderek123
09-20-2013, 03:20 PM
http://www.livememe.com/bxqr0u9.jpg

LilyRox
09-20-2013, 05:10 PM
Got it at the midnight release. Insane amount of people that were there. It made 800 million dollars on the first day of release which is pretty impressive. The game is amazing with tons of stuff to do. The characters are quite interesting as well.

Yeah. GTA Vice City is one of the favorite games of all times. Since it was released I haven't seen much from GTA that compares to it except the look of GTA 5. I have a feeling GTA 5 is going to be the best in the series.

up_for_it
09-21-2013, 05:08 AM
Picked it up tonight. Its awesome......

LilyRox
09-21-2013, 07:10 AM
Picked it up tonight. Its awesome......

Lucky bastard. I threw away my ps3 because I didn't use it for like a year. Of course now something comes out that I must have x.x

NHG
09-21-2013, 08:03 AM
I've never understood the attraction of GTA in any version. Why not do it for real? You'll get some real kicks, and end up dead or in prison. If enough people did it, we might alleviate the population crunch.

BellaBellucci
09-21-2013, 08:46 AM
Got it today! My PSN name is (get this): bellabellucci.

Fucking weird, huh? :lol: #letsblowshitup

I've never understood the attraction of GTA in any version. Why not do it for real? You'll get some real kicks, and end up dead or in prison. If enough people did it, we might alleviate the population crunch.

Darwin would be proud. #naturalselection

~BB~

ARMANIXXX
09-21-2013, 09:53 AM
Lucky bastard. I threw away my ps3 because I didn't use it for like a year. Of course now something comes out that I must have x.x

What do you mean you threw it away?

Like, literally?

If so, and unless you're rich or something, Why would you do that?

LilyRox
09-21-2013, 03:25 PM
What do you mean you threw it away?

Like, literally?

If so, and unless you're rich or something, Why would you do that?

Because I literally didn't use it for over a year.

RallyCola
09-21-2013, 04:15 PM
will be playing it for the first time today...didn't buy it yet but will try it out with a friend.

up_for_it
09-21-2013, 04:31 PM

While I enjoy the violence and open morality of the GTA world, what I like the most about the game is its satire. Its a great commentary on American society and they've really hit the nail on the head this time.

irvin66
09-21-2013, 04:35 PM
I play it now, and it's one of the best games I have ever played!!!:dancing::dancing::dancing:

surf4490
09-21-2013, 05:19 PM
While I enjoy the violence and open morality of the GTA world, what I like the most about the game is its satire. Its a great commentary on American society and they've really hit the nail on the head this time.
The corrupt agents and reference to illuminati just waiting for Global warming to come up :)