PDA

View Full Version : Grooby Subscribers

09-14-2013, 04:15 PM
Does Grooby still offer contact information on their models in the event you wanted to take one out to diner? I recall seeing this when I had an account with Grooby around 11 - 12 years ago.

Kevin Dong
09-14-2013, 04:19 PM
Does Grooby still offer contact information on their models in the event you wanted to take one out to diner? I recall seeing this when I had an account with Grooby around 11 - 12 years ago.

www.canada-tgirl.com offers the contact information and location of 95% of our models

09-14-2013, 04:27 PM
Is that 95% of all Grooby Models in its entirety or 95% of models only affiliated with Canada T-Girl? If I recall correctly Grooby separates each website as its own entity despite all of them being a part of Grooby.

Kevin Dong
09-14-2013, 04:36 PM
Is that 95% of all Grooby Models in its entirety or 95% of models only affiliated with Canada T-Girl? If I recall correctly Grooby separates each website as its own entity despite all of them being a part of Grooby.

I speak for the Grooby models that are featured on Canada-Tgirl only.

09-14-2013, 05:05 PM
I speak for the Grooby models that are featured on Canada-Tgirl only.

Fair enough.

I guess I will have to register to Grooby forums to find out.

Thanks for the in information in regards to Canada-TGirl.

flabbybody
09-14-2013, 05:57 PM
On each model's bio page there's a comment forum where subscribers are welcome to request a contact email or #. Many of the girls respond, especially if they run their own companion ads on non Grooby sites.

GroobySteven
09-14-2013, 06:34 PM
We don't feature contact numbers or emails as par of the course apart from Canadian-Tgirls.com and Ladyboy.XXX.
Too many of the models just move around too much or change their details that it would be a full time job keeping up on it. We can do it on those two sites as they both feature one producer who is a direct conduit between the models and the website.

09-15-2013, 02:24 AM
Thank you Gentlemen.