PDA

View Full Version : Why do "natural" Tgirls have facial surgery?

Http
09-11-2013, 09:44 PM
It's something I could never understand. Natural looking tgirls-- couldnt tell that they weren't born a GG but then they go under the knife and come out looking unnatural, not like a women. Before they looked like a woman then after they look like a "tranny". I don't get it. It's really mind boggling.

Why not save it for when to really need it, like when you get older???

It's like a curse.

???

Castor_Troy05
09-11-2013, 10:48 PM
You're never gonna understand it as you don't have a constant feeling your body is wrong and feel those natural looks betray you.

Body/gender dysmorphia is horrible and many feel the need to continually alter themselves until they feel right. Good luck to them

LilyRox
09-11-2013, 11:10 PM
It's hard to tell if you're passable by looking at yourself

RallyCola
09-11-2013, 11:38 PM
You're never gonna understand it as you don't have a constant feeling your body is wrong and feel those natural looks betray you.

Body/gender dysmorphia is horrible and many feel the need to continually alter themselves until they feel right. Good luck to them

well said.

LilyRox
09-11-2013, 11:50 PM
It's hard to tell if you're passable by looking at yourself

Coming from a TS

my my my!
09-12-2013, 12:49 AM
There are several girls in the local scene here that had the facial surgery,
even though people around them told them that they were 100% passable, and now look questionable, or look more trannyish or less girlish.

when asked, why they still went through with the surgery even though facially they were completely "fish", their responses have been as varied as

1: it's my body and I do whatever the fuck I want with it so fuck off, lulz.

and

2: Well, you have to understand, that every time i looked in the mirror, that was the boy/male face I grew up with, and I no longer wanted to see that at all, I want to be completely different than that face.

Bridgettaxo
09-12-2013, 01:12 AM
yes. body image dysphoria. but also.

I am sure the Doctors are at fault as well. In fact. It is entirely the doctors fault. They are running a business. Furthermore. The patient puts their trust in this person and there really is no guarentee that what the patient has in mind matches what the Doctor has. A good doctor can do good work I guess and there are extremes in both cases. Treating the body like a lump of clay that can be continually reworked is of course a gamble with odds. It is afterall a controlled accident. good luck and be well to all trans considering plastic work and of course try to know when to say when. your beautiful as you are anyway.

Bridgettaxo
09-12-2013, 01:26 AM
why cant i edit posts? it says i can. but i dont see any button..

Bridgettaxo
09-12-2013, 03:02 AM
I'm talking about all plastic surgery. trans or otherwise.. this is a very sensitive issue. we have all seen the extremes. and im sort of talking to that.

fivekatz
09-12-2013, 03:13 AM
Coming from a TS
Fair enough and that makes sense.

Honestly it not just limited to people using surgery to change gender but all people who use plastic surgery to alter their appearance can go too far once they become involved with transformative surgery. Joan Rivers?

Jamie French
09-12-2013, 03:50 AM
10 minute time limit.

why cant i edit posts? it says i can. but i dont see any button..

maddygirl
09-12-2013, 03:52 AM
Honestly, unless they haven't taken hormones... they're not natural. If you don't like something about your face, change it. Just don't go overboard and go to a qualified surgeon.

tsmirandameadows
09-12-2013, 09:24 AM
your beautiful as you are anyway.

Easy to say when you don't have to worry about an inability to stealth destroying any hopes for a career or being a normal, functioning member of mainstream society. It's great and all to talk about how society is progressing and what not, but when it's your prime working years that are going down the drain because of discrimination, it's not sufficient to hope that in 25 years things will have changed: you need to change yourself rather than society if you want to have any hope of having a life, and FFS, when done by a competent surgeon, is the single greatest improvement in quality of life for a transsexual.

amanda_s
09-12-2013, 12:22 PM
In fact. It is entirely the doctors fault.

No that's not true at all. The mental peace of mind a doctor can bring you can be a life saver.