PDA

View Full Version : A Day Never To Be Forgotten...

Johnny.Blaze
09-11-2013, 12:40 PM
Hello All !!!
I'm back from my hiatus. Florida was calling my name - lol.
It's fitting that I come back today. A day that a decade ago, the most horrific act that I have ever seen, happened. Myself being from New York it's really hard to explain the feeling of simple amazement I had, when the twin towers where hit. And then when they fell, it was just like nothing I could ever imagine. I was shocked to a point where I thought the whole city was going to collapse. I along with probably many of you, hung my flag up proudly. I went to so many memorials that I lost track. And in the end, here we are. Still free, still strong, still remembering. In my opinion, there is no better place on earth to live than America. There is no better City in America that shows how different, and cultured each of us are, than NYC.

I hope all of you can take just a moment and remember September 11th, 2001. And the lives that where lost that day. I believe because of that one day, we are all stronger than we ever where before.....

youngblood61
09-11-2013, 01:50 PM
Hello All !!!
I'm back from my hiatus. Florida was calling my name - lol.
It's fitting that I come back today. A day that a decade ago, the most horrific act that I have ever seen, happened. Myself being from New York it's really hard to explain the feeling of simple amazement I had, when the twin towers where hit. And then when they fell, it was just like nothing I could ever imagine. I was shocked to a point where I thought the whole city was going to collapse. I along with probably many of you, hung my flag up proudly. I went to so many memorials that I lost track. And in the end, here we are. Still free, still strong, still remembering. In my opinion, there is no better place on earth to live than America. There is no better City in America that shows how different, and cultured each of us are, than NYC.

I hope all of you can take just a moment and remember September 11th, 2001. And the lives that where lost that day. I believe because of that one day, we are all stronger than we ever where before.....Well said JB. I will never forget that day!