PDA

View Full Version : sandra tg

Bridgettaxo
09-11-2013, 12:34 AM
I met a girl named Sandra. We hit it off and I was happy.. And then she vanished. I felt how unsteady she was and that it was new to her. She is still young and vulnerable to cadence. I dont know how to contact her. and now I lost my friend. im sad. .maybe she will pop back into my life someday. I liked her.

bluesoul
09-11-2013, 01:05 AM
this is a great story that should be developed in a film someday

Stavros
09-11-2013, 01:24 AM
Or an Ad. Cadence -the chocolate that soothes your broken heart.

Bridgettaxo
09-11-2013, 01:44 AM
an ad is good idea. i kind of know the area she lives. . i dont want to stalk . but i understand she just got scared of sexuality.. it took me a long time to accept.. the world wants it to be simple . but the truth is humans are wonderful and complex.

so because i see she ran because she was scared i can still hope. ya know?

bluesoul
09-11-2013, 03:31 AM
Or an Ad. Cadence -the chocolate that soothes your broken heart.

well, if you made a film, you could make an add for it:

sandra- the true story of how candence disappeared

"where is sandra? what happened to sandra? how in god's name can she be contacted?"

there is currently no way to contact sandra, but we know the area she lives..

this movie will be rated "tear jerker"

MacShreach
09-11-2013, 01:28 PM
As opposed to 'dick jerker'?

Sorrysorrysorry sometimes I can't help it...

Bridgettaxo
09-11-2013, 08:42 PM
Ok.

I kind of regret posting this. But i was sort of played. not intentionally. but this girl used another girls photos. sort of seduced me. and then hid herself. she came back online yesterday and posted new photos and changed her name.. haha.. i was watching it all happen online. so i called her out and she confessed.

was so strange. kind of wasted my time. but thats why i was so upset. I was unintentionally manipulated.
It is hard to be trans..
I have no hard feelings about it...

anyway.. thats the story.. !