PDA

View Full Version : Where Is Dino?!

theone1982
09-10-2013, 06:49 AM
Where is Dino?! He is one of the pillars holding up this forum!

Prospero
09-10-2013, 07:23 AM
I agree ... c'mon back in from the cold Dino. We miss your humour, wisdom and ... erm... music

theone1982
09-10-2013, 07:34 AM
I agree ... c'mon back in from the cold Dino. We miss your humour, wisdom and ... erm... music

Yeah, Prospero, where is Dino? I think we can both be seen as relative veterans of this forum, and I would like to know where our fellow veteran is! Did Dino go on a long term ladyboy debauchery excursion, or something?! The world needs to know!

Prospero
09-10-2013, 07:46 AM
No he left because he was angry over another person who has since been banned. He still reads what we post (HI Dino) but does not want to post anymore. I hope he will change his mind

theone1982
09-10-2013, 07:48 AM
No he left because he was angry over another person who has since been banned. He still reads what we post (HI Dino) but does not want to post anymore. I hope he will change his mind

Wow, I must have missed something big. It must have been something really crazy to upset Dino.

maxpower
09-10-2013, 09:16 AM
Yeah, that was like 7 or 8 weeks ago. I had lost my internet connection for half a week or so, and when I came back, Dino had left, and also so had Dan. I read through parts of the forum trying to understand what had occurred, but it wasn't entirely clear, as certain posts and/or threads had already been deleted. I'm not sure if it was the same circumstances that made them both leave or if the timing was just coincidental. Anyway, if you're reading this, hi guys, come on back.

TatianaSummer
09-10-2013, 09:25 AM
Hes ok, he's been tied up in the dungeon.

Prospero
09-10-2013, 11:07 AM
"Hes ok, he's been tied up in the dungeon."

Lucky Dino!!

nysprod
09-10-2013, 12:35 PM

You're not telling the full story...it's partially your fault he isn't here anymore when he threatened to quit over Natina and you were like "I can't ban someone blah, blah, blah"...but no worries, there always are the "am I gay" and "how big is your dick (with pics!)" threads to look forward too...

MacShreach
09-10-2013, 12:49 PM
It's partially your fault he isn't here anymore...but no worries, there always are the "am I gay" and "how big is your dick (with pics!)" threads to look forward too...

No. Dino told Prospero he would leave if Natina stayed, because of a difference of opinion about some extremely tasteless comments. Prospero asked opinions from the members and reflected, then decided it was above his pay grade.

I cannot see how he handled it in anything other than a proper manner.

FWIW I thought the whole episode was childish, and the only one that didn't behave so was Prospero.

But yes you are right, there are always the dick pics.

nysprod
09-10-2013, 01:00 PM
No. Dino told Prospero he would leave if Natina stayed, because of a difference of opinion about some extremely tasteless comments. Prospero asked opinions from the members and reflected, then decided it was above his pay grade.

I cannot see how he handled it in anything other than a proper manner.

FWIW I thought the whole episode was childish, and the only one that didn't behave so was Prospero.

But yes you are right, there are always the dick pics.

Mmm, not exactly, because the vast majority sided with Dino but then Prospero made a bad decision with his "I can't allow someone to dictate blah blah" speech.

MacShreach
09-10-2013, 01:07 PM
Mmm, not exactly, because the vast majority sided with Dino but then Prospero made a bad decision with his "I can't allow someone to dictate blah blah" speech.
It was not a 'bad decision', he was absolutely right. No member may attempt to strong-arm a mod. There are plenty forums where Dino would have been banned or suspended for doing that. The decision was correctly left to the site owner. Not Prospero's fault in any way.

nysprod
09-10-2013, 01:12 PM
It was not a 'bad decision', he was absolutely right. No member may attempt to strong-arm a mod. There are plenty forums where Dino would have been banned or suspended for doing that. The decision was correctly left to the site owner. Not Prospero's fault in any way.

What I would have done was PM Dino with the following proposal:

"Dino, I hear what you're saying and I agree with you however, I can't ban her just yet...let's give her a bit more rope and I bet that before long, she'll end up hanging herself."

Which is what happened anyway.

Wendy Summers
09-10-2013, 01:44 PM
I miss Dino. :(

GroobySteven
09-10-2013, 01:52 PM
You're not telling the full story...it's partially your fault he isn't here anymore when he threatened to quit over Natina and you were like "I can't ban someone blah, blah, blah"...but no worries, there always are the "am I gay" and "how big is your dick (with pics!)" threads to look forward too...

You're getting fucking tiring and will be the next one out of here without any need for an excuse or anyone to "strong arm" a mod.
Shut the trap and stop having to be a know-all on everything. You've had enough warnings. Quit being a tit.

dderek123
09-10-2013, 02:32 PM

He could have just put her on the ignore list.

broncofan
09-10-2013, 03:24 PM
Dino's a good guy. I think he was a bit embarrassed that he got so upset when it's not usually his style to do so. In his defense I found Natina's posts irrelevant at first but then unusually irritating after a while, though of course it's the site's prerogative who to ban and when.

He should just come back, bless everyone with his humor....oh and ignore DesireeJones:).

maxpower
09-10-2013, 04:10 PM
....oh and ignore DesireeJones:).

With her crazy tucking bullshit posts, I've wondered more than once if she is Natina under another name.

tsadriana
09-10-2013, 04:16 PM
Dino will be back guys,he is just takeng a break ...

bluesoul
09-10-2013, 05:15 PM
What I would have done was PM Dino with the following proposal:

"Dino, I hear what you're saying and I agree with you however, I can't ban her just yet...let's give her a bit more rope and I bet that before long, she'll end up hanging herself."

Which is what happened anyway.

he's a grown man. he made the decision to leave because he couldn't stand what someone else said. you guys should respect his decision. besides, there are many other guys on this forum that won't leave :whistle:

my my my!
09-10-2013, 06:19 PM
It's his prerogative and honestly his posts were really cool and whimsical, and the other just bordered on insane and really out there.

It's interesting to see how little the guys care about the girls who stop posting for long time.

I have not seen a
Where is Mandy Mitchell?
Where is Vanessats?
Where is Evon Rose?
Where is Allanah ? (although she pops up once in a while)
Where is etc...

Ben in LA
09-11-2013, 04:12 AM
Who's "etc"?

Just kidding...

Yeah
09-11-2013, 04:18 AM
Hey Dino. Miss you man, its hard trying to keep up on perverted posts without the king of pervs not being around much.

robertlouis
09-11-2013, 05:20 AM
I agree - come back Dino. This place is dying on its arse and we need you.

yodajazz
09-11-2013, 09:07 AM
I think 'Dino's' problem, is about this Syrian crisis. He has been very busy traveling back and forth, working on a solution. He has been under a lot of pressure. I'll attach a recent picture of him, but you must promise not to out his true name/identity.

up_for_it
09-12-2013, 04:03 AM
I miss that dude too, he was the first to welcome me to the board when I joined up about a year and a half ago. This place just isn't as spicy without him.

robertlouis
09-12-2013, 04:09 AM
I think 'Dino's' problem, is about this Syrian crisis. He has been very busy traveling back and forth, working on a solution. He has been under a lot of pressure. I'll attach a recent picture of him, but you must promise not to out his true name/identity.

You could be right, but this is Dino.

rockabilly
09-12-2013, 09:52 AM
Did anybody miss me when i took a sojourn into the Real World?

But in all seriousness Dino is a regular and his absence is felt , this board needs an enema.