PDA

View Full Version : Do all Tgirls finally wanna get rid of their cocks ?

rajivalan
05-29-2006, 07:50 AM
I was wondering - is it true that most tgirls dont want a cock at all and if given a choice would surely go in for SRS.

Or are there some girls out there who are happy to be the women we guys all love - tits and cock.

would love to hear from the tgirls themselves what their outlook on this is.

Do share :)

Kirky25
05-29-2006, 01:03 PM
probably mix replies , some will like there cock some wont

tsfarrah
05-29-2006, 01:54 PM
probably mix replies , some will like there cock some wontyeah its true

I have no plans on having SRS surgery

I will be staying tits and cock

but I know lots of girls who hate it and will remove it the first change they get everyones different

Kirky25
05-29-2006, 01:59 PM
i'm personally glad you feel that way farrah you are stunning hun

Penny uk
05-29-2006, 02:06 PM
I second that comment

tsfarrah
05-29-2006, 02:12 PM
Thank you Kirky and Penny

much appreciated,I just feel for me personally that it dosen't make a difference if you have a cock or not your still a TS,Shemale

I 'm happy to be shemale I know I'm never going to be a true female and i'm fine with it

plus i don't think I could cope with the periods once a month lol

Kirky25
05-29-2006, 02:14 PM

much appreciated,I just feel for me personally that it dosen't make a difference if you have a cock or not your still a TS,Shemale

I 'm happy to be shemale I know I'm never going to be a true female and i'm fine with it

well being male i wouldnt know about periods so i guess yeah lol , you look very feminine if i was to pass u in the street i'd think oooooooeeeeerr HOT!!!!!!

hehe :oops:

Penny uk
05-29-2006, 02:16 PM
I can't think of a bigger complement for a girl Kirky!!

Kirky25
05-29-2006, 02:17 PM
thanks penny :P

Penny uk
05-29-2006, 02:18 PM
ur welcome

Kirky25
05-29-2006, 02:20 PM
thanks that am welcome :wink: lol

Penny uk
05-29-2006, 02:22 PM
??????? :? Kirky

Kirky25
05-29-2006, 02:23 PM
sorry just being a looney :roll:

Penny uk
05-29-2006, 02:24 PM
Fair enough :crazy

rajivalan
05-29-2006, 03:39 PM
Thats good to hear farrah - for me I guess its nice to know that if I am with a shemale she should be happy about herself - about her cock - else I just feel im taking pleasure out of someone elses misery - which I dont want to do.

You know what i mean - its like Im getting turned on by something about a person that she really dosnt like.

That to me is a pretence then and it just takes away from the whole feeling.

Im not complaining mind you it is just a thought - I dont presume to know what goes thru a girls mind who wants to have SRS but yeah for a guy like me who is into shemales - its comforting to know that there are t girls out there like you farrah who are happy with their extra bits :)

sdman
05-31-2006, 07:13 PM
probably mix replies , some will like there cock some wontyeah its true

I have no plans on having SRS surgery

I will be staying tits and cock

but I know lots of girls who hate it and will remove it the first change they get everyones different

Yes we love girls with tits and cocks.

flabbybody
06-01-2006, 12:51 AM
I won't say ALL tgirls, but I'll say MOST tgirls have SRS as their ultimate goal.

ezed
06-01-2006, 06:35 AM

Farrah, you are a hot shit. (That's a good thing). I could see myself downing a large number of pints with you whiling away the night in a pub, swaping humorous banter. And then trying to get to one of our flats before our equipment ran out of gas.