PDA

View Full Version : Am I gay since I am attracted to Tgirls?

ryanmurph69
09-07-2013, 09:29 PM
I am quite sure that this question has been asked numerous times on this board, but I am looking for some fresh feedback on the topic. Am I gay if I am attracted to Tgirls? I am perfectly happy with being in a relationship with a GG, but constantly think about Tgirls and their sexiness. I have never looked at a man and been attracted; however if you dress him up and he becomes womanlike....I am attracted. I know it is the age old question many guys ask, but I need some help. Thanks in advance for any feedback! :)

Ryan

saifan
09-07-2013, 09:35 PM
Yes.

iagodelgado
09-07-2013, 09:36 PM
Yes.

Gillian
09-07-2013, 09:50 PM
:lol:

bluesoul
09-07-2013, 10:10 PM
I am quite sure that this question has been asked numerous times on this board, but I am looking for some fresh feedback on the topic. Am I gay if I am attracted to Tgirls? I am perfectly happy with being in a relationship with a GG, but constantly think about Tgirls and their sexiness. I have never looked at a man and been attracted; however if you dress him up and he becomes womanlike....I am attracted. I know it is the age old question many guys ask, but I need some help. Thanks in advance for any feedback! :)

Ryan

this is a very good question ryanmurph69 and one that requires some thought. here is a question though: what is it about transsexuals that attracts you? you said that if you dress up a man and he comes womanlike then you're attracted- so perhaps there is something about men you find attractive?

http://i.imgur.com/jyPQ1kT.gif

ryanmurph69
09-07-2013, 10:25 PM
Thanks for the reply. :) I guess I find several things attractive about Tgirls.

1) I guess it is mostly the sexiness that a Tgirl conveys. Many Tgirls dress themselves up very sexy and provocative. That is very attractive to me.

2) I love how a Tgirl and guy can switch roles in sexual intercourse. You can either top or bottom. A male is given a wonderful gift of anal simulation (we get our own g-spot!) and it is exciting knowing that a Tgirl can help find that pleasure. I am well aware that a woman can do the same thing, but I feel a Tgirl understands it much better.

3) I have dressed myself in the past (at a young age), but did not feel feminine enough...so I became more interested in Tgirls.

I know I am sort of bouncing around with the qualities I find attractive in a Tgirl, but that is my start. :)

bluesoul
09-07-2013, 10:29 PM
Thanks for the reply. :) I guess I find several things attractive about Tgirls.

1) I guess it is mostly the sexiness that a Tgirl conveys. Many Tgirls dress themselves up very sexy and provocative. That is very attractive to me.

is this something that ALL tgirls do? would you still be attracted to tgirls if they didn't dress themselves "very sexy and provocative"?

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mctv7laWLd1qms581o1_500.gif

jtwsjc
09-07-2013, 10:30 PM
you are gay.

Wendy Summers
09-07-2013, 10:32 PM
Maybe this will help:

5216654617090.mp4

ginger00
09-07-2013, 10:38 PM
Wendy Summers- That was incredibly sexy. I think I have to take 5 after that.

Jamie French
09-07-2013, 10:40 PM
Yes. You are gay. Now go live your life. Nothing has changed.

ryanmurph69
09-07-2013, 10:53 PM

Maybe this will help:

5216654617090.mp4

Thanks Wendy!!! That was very eye opening! ;)

ryanmurph69
09-07-2013, 10:54 PM

Thanks Jamie. I wish it was that easy for me. I still am attracted to GG's and Tgirls. Bi?

maddygirl
09-07-2013, 10:58 PM
Yeah, sounds pretty gay to me.

ryanmurph69
09-07-2013, 11:00 PM
[QUOTE=bluesoul;1388207]is this something that ALL tgirls do? would you still be attracted to tgirls if they didn't dress themselves "very sexy and provocative"?

I am attracted to Tgirls in jeans, skirts, leggings etc... The sexy dressing isn't the total turn on, but it is part of it. Outside of the girl who happens to have a penis, I am not turned on at all with male features such as masculinity, facial hair, or muscles. I love femininity in a Tgirl.

Idt20082008"
09-07-2013, 11:28 PM
At the end of the day, I'm not sure why it matters. You indicate you are happy dating a GG, so if you meet one that you like and she adds to your life, date her. If you meet a Transgendered Girl who you like and want her in your life, date her then. Who makes you happy? That's what's important to me. I agree with Jaime, go live your life. Be happy with who you are, and stop worrying about how you should label yourself. That's the most important thing

ryanmurph69
09-07-2013, 11:39 PM
At the end of the day, I'm not sure why it matters. You indicate you are happy dating a GG, so if you meet one that you like and she adds to your life, date her. If you meet a Transgendered Girl who you like and want her in your life, date her then. Who makes you happy? That's what's important to me. I agree with Jaime, go live your life. Be happy with who you are, and stop worrying about how you should label yourself. That's the most important thing

Thank you!!

bluesoul
09-07-2013, 11:43 PM
I am attracted to Tgirls in jeans, skirts, leggings etc...

sounds like you're attracted to tgirls in clothes. is this correct?

ryanmurph69
09-07-2013, 11:45 PM

Yes. :)

CORVETTEDUDE
09-07-2013, 11:52 PM
It's a consensus....YOU'RE GAY!!!!

bluesoul
09-07-2013, 11:53 PM
I am attracted to Tgirls in jeans, skirts, leggings etc... The sexy dressing isn't the total turn on, but it is part of it. Outside of the girl who happens to have a penis, I am not turned on at all with male features such as masculinity, facial hair, or muscles. I love femininity in a Tgirl.

Yes. :)

http://www.jeffbullas.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/How-To-Facebook-Like-Your-Google-Search.jpg

Castor_Troy05
09-08-2013, 12:03 AM
Oh you like them in clothes, then I'm afraid the diagnosis is super gay. Please take some medication and straighten yourself out at once.

Or it doesn't really matter what label you want to attach to yourself as long as your happy with who and what you like, and aren't breaking any laws

ryanmurph69
09-08-2013, 12:09 AM
Oh you like them in clothes, then I'm afraid the diagnosis is super gay. Please take some medication and straighten yourself out at once.

Or it doesn't really matter what label you want to attach to yourself as long as your happy with who and what you like, and aren't breaking any laws

Thank you for the feedback. But I am quite puzzled why I would be labeled "super gay" and need medication.

Jamie French
09-08-2013, 12:21 AM
Seems this guy doesn't like trans girls anywhere near as much as he likes being categorized. Dude has a label fetish. Takes all kinds. Actually it doesn't. We just happen to have all kinds.

ryanmurph69
09-08-2013, 12:27 AM
Seems this guy doesn't like trans girls anywhere near as much as he likes being categorized. Dude has a label fetish. Takes all kinds. Actually it doesn't. We just happen to have all kinds.

I am not going to lie....I LOVE being with a Tgirl. It is not only about the fashion and dress associated with it all. It is an amazing experience. I am merely looking to find out more about other peoples thoughts and experiences...Not just affixing a label to it. I don't find men attractive. I find male parts attractive on a feminine person.

Merkurie
09-08-2013, 12:28 AM
Maybe this will help:

5216654617090.mp4

LOL!
You are cracked.

travel_by_day
09-08-2013, 12:58 AM
Poor Ryan. I think most of the poster are being either ironic or sarcastic with you.

Like you, I like genetic girls, and I like t-girls. I don't like boys (unless they are especially feminine). I tried to find a good label for it amongst the four available - hetro, homo, bi, trans. None of them fit.

Then I just figured - fuck it - there isn't a good label for what we are, unless we start to get into increasingly small divisions of people. As Jamie says, just don't worry about it, and move on with your life.

Unless, of course, this is all a big troll, in which case - well played for getting us to play.

ryanmurph69
09-08-2013, 01:01 AM
Poor Ryan. I think most of the poster are being either ironic or sarcastic with you.

Like you, I like genetic girls, and I like t-girls. I don't like boys (unless they are especially feminine). I tried to find a good label for it amongst the four available - hetro, homo, bi, trans. None of them fit.

Then I just figured - fuck it - there isn't a good label for what we are, unless we start to get into increasingly small divisions of people. As Jamie says, just don't worry about it, and move on with your life.

Unless, of course, this is all a big troll, in which case - well played for getting us to play.

Thank you very much. :) I am just looking to see what other people have to say.

cameron47
09-08-2013, 01:33 AM
I have to differ with some of the previous opinions posted. Actually according to research liking a Shemale/Tranny does not make you gay..Really because a man who is attracted to a Shemale and not attracted to males is not considered gay....Gay men are interested in men and not Shemales. You are interested in Girls as well and Shemales who are condidered and look just like GG's and some look even better. You are turned on by the feminine features of GG's and Shemales. If you are not into men/men than you are not gay.

bluesoul
09-08-2013, 01:42 AM
I have to differ with some of the previous opinions posted. Actually according to research liking a Shemale/Tranny does not make you gay..Really because a man who is attracted to a Shemale and not attracted to males is not considered gay....Gay men are interested in men and not Shemales. You are interested in Girls as well and Shemales who are condidered and look just like GG's and some look even better. You are turned on by the feminine features of GG's and Shemales. If you are not into men/men than you are not gay.

here's the problem i see with this statement:

there are men who are attracted to manly features about men (hair, demeanor etc). a man's man.
then there are men who are attracted to twinks/femboys etc.

what if you met a man who does not see himself as a man and you find yourself attracted to him? does that erase the fact that you are now attracted to a man?

both are men. but the two act quite different.

there are also women that are more tomboys and thus: more masculine.

there are also body builder women (a thread on this very forum is quite popular (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=26804)). why is such a thread popular when such women exhibit less feminine features?

i don't think being gay is strictly about "being attracted to a man" but rather, being attracted to someone that just happens to be a man. to reduce it simply to gender is somewhat cheapening (imo)

gaysian71
09-08-2013, 01:44 AM
Maybe this will help:

5216654617090.mp4

God damn, that was hot Wendy!

tommy001
09-08-2013, 01:52 AM
You're right! That was hot.

ryanmurph69
09-08-2013, 01:55 AM

Thank you very much. I really, really appreciate your insight.

cameron47
09-08-2013, 01:56 AM
Everyone has their opinion on whether being attracted to a Shemale labels you as being gay or not being gay. the fact is most Psychologists will tell you that if you are interested in girls and shemales that look like girls then you are not considered gay.

bluesoul
09-08-2013, 01:58 AM
the fact is most Psychologists will tell you that if you are interested in girls and shemales that look like girls then you are not considered gay.

the fact that psychologists need to clarify that makes it questionable

Ben
09-08-2013, 02:38 AM

Ryan

Two words: No Fear... :)
It seems a lot of guys on here are embarrassed or fearful about the word gay.
I think it has a lot to do with guys internalizing the homophobia in our culture. I mean, America is a liberal-democratic society. It isn't Saudi Arabia. So, one shouldn't feel fearful or embarrassed about one's gay proclivities.

TatianaSummer
09-08-2013, 02:58 AM
yes you are gay then.

Merkurie
09-08-2013, 04:49 AM
To the OP
Seriously: If you meet your absolute favorite Tgirl and fell in love with each other,BUT she would not hide or lie for you, would it matter what anybody else thought?
Would you let her go over this question?

Jamie French
09-08-2013, 05:21 AM
The test is very simple. Are you gonna tell your mom that you like trannies with the same ease as you would talking about the new GG you're dating? No? Well, that's your gut telling you everything you need to know. When that's the case your next step is accept it then promptly man up and get the fuck over it.

iagodelgado
09-08-2013, 05:27 AM
I don't think my mom is going to go to bed with the girl I'm going to bed with.

At least I hope not.

She's not telling. Why should I?

maaarc
09-08-2013, 05:32 AM
I wanna be gay with Tatianna :)

Jamie French
09-08-2013, 05:46 AM
Who said anything about telling your mother anything explicit? Kids talk to their parents about who they are dating on occasion. That's how normal humans work. Look into it.

At least I hope not.

ryanmurph69
09-08-2013, 05:49 AM
The test is very simple. Are you gonna tell your mom that you like trannies with the same ease as you would talking about the new GG you're dating? No? Well, that's your gut telling you everything you need to know. When that's the case your next step is accept it then promptly man up and get the fuck over it.

I thank you for your input, but if I told my mom that I was dating a trannie..that is totally irrelevant to my original question. The original question is if I could be "gay". Some people are able to come out and be open. Some people cannot, but that has no relevance on if you are gay or not. Some people live their entire lives in seclusion.

bluesoul
09-08-2013, 06:13 AM

At least I hope not.

what a strange thing to say. actually you're mom is telling you who she's dating. he's called your dad. or if they're divorced, you're step-dad. or step mom. or she's single.

do you seriously not know who your mom is with?

bluesoul
09-08-2013, 06:20 AM
I thank you for your input, but if I told my mom that I was dating a trannie..that is totally irrelevant to my original question. The original question is if I could be "gay". Some people are able to come out and be open. Some people cannot, but that has no relevance on if you are gay or not. Some people live their entire lives in seclusion.

ryan: it seems to me, that rather than looking for an honest answer, you're more interested in hearing someone reassure you that you're not gay.

i actually think you gave yourself the best answer possible when you examined exactly what it was about transexuals that you find attractive.

maddygirl
09-08-2013, 06:21 AM
It's only gay if she dickslaps you between the eyes. Otherwise it's completely and utterly heterosexual.

ktkraft
09-08-2013, 06:31 AM
Stop worrying about it. Your attracted to the female form. Therefore you are not gay. Gay men are not attracted to ts, they are attracted to other MEN. So no you are not gay. You are not bisexual likes both men and woman. and once again you like woman. You are straight if you need to apply any label, or open minded straight if you really want to define it better... Other people here are calling you gay just to be mean, or because they simply are not understanding gay means a man liking a man, or a woman liking a woman... but honestly, who cares. do what makes you happy

Idt20082008"
09-08-2013, 06:41 AM

Actually I think that gets right to the crux of what your talking about. I think Jaime is saying that if you can't tell your Mom you like Transgendered girls or are dating one, you view yourself as gay and are uncomfortable telling your Mom who you are with. Doesn't matter who you like, if you are comfortable with who you are then tell your Mom who you are with and move on. If you can't tell your Mom, then you view yourself as gay and are uncomfortable talking about it

Merkurie
09-08-2013, 06:43 AM
Do you want to be gay?
Will that make things easier to explain? I don't mean this lightly because frankly gay is easier for lots of people to understand than trans and trans attraction.

RallyCola
09-08-2013, 09:07 AM
i have a simple test for any dude too...

would you go down on a dude?
do you walk down the street and turn your head to look at dudes?
have to ever seen a dude and said, wow, that dude has a fuckable ass?
does your dick get hard if you see 2 dudes going at it?

if yes to any of those questions, you are gay. if the answer is no to all of these questions, then you are not gay.

also....fyi....if you have to ask yourself if you are gay...you are not straight. men confident in their sexuality need not ask about labels.

Jamie French
09-08-2013, 10:17 AM
OP: Just choke down a load, throw back an appletini and saunter off beyond the lisps of the rainbows, with your fierce self. Gay people are happier anyhow, it's in the freakin' name.

TatianaSummer
09-08-2013, 10:22 AM
I wanna be gay with Tatianna :)

come give me a hug... ;-) like how they feel against your chest? lol

iagodelgado
09-08-2013, 12:21 PM
what a strange thing to say. actually you're mom is telling you who she's dating. he's called your dad. or if they're divorced, you're step-dad. or step mom. or she's single.

do you seriously not know who your mom is with?

What a strange thing to say. Do you really think that the only people moms sleep with are dads? So there's no cheating in your world? And nothing like lesbianism? Which planet do you live on?

The OP was essentially asking if you would out the girl you are dating, explaining to your mom that she has a cock and you´re into it.

I wouldn't care if mom was having a fling with a girl on the side, as long as she didn't tell me about it. And if she was, I really, really, really don't want to know whether she has a pussy or a cock.

That's called gross.

Wendy Summers
09-08-2013, 04:46 PM
5216654617090.mp4

Thanks Wendy!!! That was very eye opening! ;)

You sure it wasn't throat opening?

Jamie French
09-08-2013, 05:13 PM
So, you strictly equate liking trans women with secret affairs? Telling. I think we have another 'secret gay' here fellas. Also, you don't care if you're family members are cheaters. Someone came from a dysfunctional home. If any of my family members were displaying objectively shitty behavior I'd be sure as shit to intervene. That's part of the shared responsibility/obligation of coming from a decent family.

What a strange thing to say. Do you really think that the only people moms sleep with are dads? So there's no cheating in your world? And nothing like lesbianism? Which planet do you live on?

The OP was essentially asking if you would out the girl you are dating, explaining to your mom that she has a cock and you´re into it.

I wouldn't care if mom was having a fling with a girl on the side, as long as she didn't tell me about it. And if she was, I really, really, really don't want to know whether she has a pussy or a cock.

That's called gross.

Bridgettaxo
09-08-2013, 05:39 PM
The issue is not. Are you gay? The issue is why does soeciety live in such a narrowminded ridiculous uninformed set of confusions. The universe has no beginning and no end.

tommy001
09-08-2013, 05:48 PM
Just look at the girls who replied in the last few posts. People could label me anything they wanted if i had the chance to meet Tatianna, Jamie or Wendy. They're all girls that would drive me wild, and not girls who would drive you mad!

Jamie French
09-08-2013, 05:55 PM
Just to be clear, I've blown more dudes than there are dicks and have been plowed so many times that I'm actually classified as Americas 8th largest sink hole. On top of that I'm growing freakin' tit's right under my own skin... I'm like, double fag super mutant gay. I have room to talk is what I'm sayin'.

tommy001
09-08-2013, 06:34 PM
And there's me thinking Jamie was still a Virgin lol

turtle74
09-08-2013, 06:42 PM
As I have gotten older. I have started to dislike labels more & more. Gay, strait, bi, trans.. Pleasure is pleasure. I am who I am and I am someone who loves the way a lot of the ladies look. It would be my pleasure to pleasure them.

tommy001
09-08-2013, 07:02 PM
As I have gotten older. I have started to dislike labels more & more. Gay, strait, bi, trans.. Pleasure is pleasure. I am who I am and I am someone who loves the way a lot of the ladies look. It would be my pleasure to pleasure them.

That's right! The labels i dislike too. You're who you are and what you like.
To me TS girl in a girl and nothing to do with the "am i gay question"
I personally wouldn't go with a guy, but a TS girl is totally different.

nysprod
09-08-2013, 07:12 PM
OP: Just choke down a load, throw back an appletini and saunter off beyond the lisps of the rainbows, with your fierce self. Gay people are happier anyhow, it's in the freakin' name.

Probably the most funny and profound thing I've ever read on here...

ryanmurph69
09-08-2013, 11:53 PM
i have a simple test for any dude too...

would you go down on a dude?
do you walk down the street and turn your head to look at dudes?
have to ever seen a dude and said, wow, that dude has a fuckable ass?
does your dick get hard if you see 2 dudes going at it?

if yes to any of those questions, you are gay. if the answer is no to all of these questions, then you are not gay.

also....fyi....if you have to ask yourself if you are gay...you are not straight. men confident in their sexuality need not ask about labels.

I have definitely never answered yes to any of these questions. Not even once. I guess I wouldn't be considered "gay".

ryanmurph69
09-08-2013, 11:54 PM
Do you want to be gay?
Will that make things easier to explain? I don't mean this lightly because frankly gay is easier for lots of people to understand than trans and trans attraction.

I am definitely not looking to be gay. It was just a thought as I am trying to figure out my sexual attraction questions.

ryanmurph69
09-08-2013, 11:57 PM
Stop worrying about it. Your attracted to the female form. Therefore you are not gay. Gay men are not attracted to ts, they are attracted to other MEN. So no you are not gay. You are not bisexual likes both men and woman. and once again you like woman. You are straight if you need to apply any label, or open minded straight if you really want to define it better... Other people here are calling you gay just to be mean, or because they simply are not understanding gay means a man liking a man, or a woman liking a woman... but honestly, who cares. do what makes you happy

Thank you :) It is nice hearing some educated and well thought words. Not just "yup, you're gay"....or "gay".

runningdownthatdream
09-09-2013, 12:00 AM
You're gay just for asking the question "am I gay"........it has nothing to do with your attraction to tgirls at all though.

ryanmurph69
09-09-2013, 12:01 AM
ryan: it seems to me, that rather than looking for an honest answer, you're more interested in hearing someone reassure you that you're not gay.

i actually think you gave yourself the best answer possible when you examined exactly what it was about transexuals that you find attractive.

I have definitely had a multitude of different responses. I welcome them all. Some of the people who took the time to write more than "you're gay" really did not provide any feedback. That was what I was looking for. Thank you for taking the time to write. I really do appreciate it. :)

freedomtommy
09-09-2013, 03:37 PM
Most amusing are guys who insist they are not gay because they are tops (although they are quite willing to suck cock) while guys who bottom are gay. That seems arbitrary. I mean a cock is sliding between your lips as you mumble "I'm glad I'm not gay. Those guys getting their asses reamed, they're gay."

Just enjoy these great female beings.

TSLoverIB
09-09-2013, 04:53 PM
You're attracted to GG's , TGirl's, Not Guys? No you are not Gay, now go be yourself.

MacShreach
09-09-2013, 05:29 PM

There's nothing wrong with labels. The problem is that some labels are used to demean. In Anglo-Saxon culture (and others) gay men are thought to have lost male privilege by indulging in behaviours that run counter to the binary, patriarchal values of a large part of society. This is utter shit.

Just as an interesting exercise sometime, define 'straight'. When I was young it meant you didn't drop acid or smoke dope and had ghastly taste in music. All 'straight' actually means is 'a member of the most dull, hidebound, judgemental, conservative, backward-looking, boring group in society'. I wouldn't have them in the house. Frank Zappa did a song called 'Pojama People' that absolutely nailed it-- and Frank didn't do drugs btw. I will try to find it on YT and post.

Now have a long hard think and ask yourself 'Would you seriously want to be like that?' Would anyone with an ounce of imagination, adventure or sensitivity want to be like that? If so, get the fuck out of here and go to church; if not, get on with whatever floats your boat. THERE IS NO second chance. Fuck this life up and...that's it.

Whatever you want to do, as long as it harms no-one else, is absolutely fine.

Here you go

Frank Zappa - Po-Jama People, Live In Boston, USA, 1974 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfa70sq_lSE)

OHighOMan92
09-09-2013, 08:19 PM
Honestly dude your thinking to much into it. Labels r stupid gay straight bi who cares. If u like GGs and TSs call yourself multi-interested. It doesn't matter. All that matters is your happiness and well being so stop stressing over a label man. Just be you

Jericho
09-09-2013, 08:54 PM
Yes...You are.
The only thing that could be worse is if'n yer were ginger.
Then you'd be a big faggy gay ginger gay fag...With a back full of gingery gay freckles!
Well, you did ask! :shrug

Corran
09-09-2013, 09:19 PM
I've been thinking a lot about my attraction to tgirls and females overall (by that I mean all females, tg and gg) and realised it depends on the woman. Using porn just as an example primarily to have names to reference there are only a handful of gg's I'm attracted to. Kleio Valentien, Jessi Palmer, Siri and Nikki Delano are pretty much the only women that I'll watch on video anymore.
As for tgirls it's Venus Lux, Sarina Valentina, Eva and Jamie and I'm really into new girl Aubrey Kate. So for me, it's not a gay or straight thing, it's the individual I'm attracted to.

lar336
09-10-2013, 04:18 AM

Ryan

You said it right there Ryan, you aren't attracted to men and, thus, you aren't gay. The definition of gay or straight has to do with physical attractiness, NOT SEX. What I think is you are physically attracted to the appearance of a woman, the breast, curves, hair...but sexually you may like anal sex and/or oral sex or just simply enjoy sex more when it is with someone that has a penis perhaps. And there is really no such thing as gay or straight sex...sex is sex! For example, if someone told you I had anal sex, does the first taught that come to mine is are you gay? No, b/c anal sex can be with a woman, man, ts woman. Same with oral. It is done with someone who gets pleasure via the anus or mouth. Anal or oral sex doesn't belong to being gay or straight, it just simply done for pleasure.

People may associate physical attractiveness with sex, thus, the belief if you have sex with a person that has a penis, you have to be gay in some way. But this isn't true, you can have sex with someone you aren't physically attracted to. Physical attractiveness doesn't cause sex, the desire for pleasure does. 2 people physically attracted to each other tend to have sex with each other, but the purpose is for pleasure. The point is sex is for pleasure, just as masturbation is, and, thus, is separate from physical attractveness. And since you aren't physically attracted to men, you aren't gay.

iagodelgado
09-10-2013, 04:23 AM
What I think is you are physically attracted to the appearance of a woman, the beast, ...

Is you are the beast? :joke:

lar336
09-10-2013, 04:26 AM
Ha ha edited beast to breast lol!

theone1982
09-10-2013, 06:47 AM
Long answer no with a but, short answer yes with an and....

Jamie French
09-10-2013, 08:25 AM
Penis sex = Gay. Don't believe me? Turn around and ask the actual person sitting next to you in the room and ask them. What? No one is there? You're reading about the prospect of homosexuality in private? Alone? With no one to bounce perfectly reasonable ideas off of? Hmmmm...

(ProTip... follow the logic of the language: It's called homo-sexuality, not hetero-gender... any girl here will tell you there's a difference between gender and sex... you're screwed fags!)

BTW: Has anyone else on earth discovered how awesome Jim Beam is once you get to really know him?

MacShreach
09-10-2013, 09:54 AM
The definition of gay or straight has to do with physical attractiness, NOT SEX.

Gay and straight are purely cultural terms and have no absolute meaning. They are relative only, and their meanings change depending on where you are. Your definition is common in North America but not in large parts of the world.

In other places, say Brazil or Asia, it very much is to do with practice, and in fact your definition did not exist at all until recently, despite the fact that biological males have been recorded as having sex with each other for thousands of years, ever since writing was invented, and certainly far longer.

How well do you think your definition would go down in locker-rooms all over the USA? Even in your own culture the vast majority would agree with Jamie and Jim B, and say 'Two cocks, past or present, equals gay'.

Whether a person is gay or not for liking t-girls depends entirely on point of view. A more relevant question is, 'does it matter?'

maddygirl
09-10-2013, 10:05 AM
http://i.qkme.me/3pzsqe.jpg

RallyCola
09-10-2013, 01:18 PM
Penis sex = Gay. Don't believe me? Turn around and ask the actual person sitting next to you in the room and ask them. What? No one is there? You're reading about the prospect of homosexuality in private? Alone? With no one to bounce perfectly reasonable ideas off of? Hmmmm...

(ProTip... follow the logic of the language: It's called homo-sexuality, not hetero-gender... any girl here will tell you there's a difference between gender and sex... you're screwed fags!)

BTW: Has anyone else on earth discovered how awesome Jim Beam is once you get to really know him?

so if the dude fucking you is gay for fucking you...you are a dude then? just checking.

nysprod
09-10-2013, 01:29 PM
I solved this with my "We're not straight but we're not gay" thread...the answer is, we're STRAY.

RallyCola
09-10-2013, 01:49 PM
I solved this with my "We're not straight but we're not gay" thread...the answer is, we're STRAY.

or we are graight and if said with the right emphasis....
http://www.andrewbellay.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/tony-tiger-great.jpg

Steve-Oh
09-11-2013, 06:27 AM
Penis sex = Gay.
Funny stuff Jamie!

Vladimir Putin
09-11-2013, 06:45 AM
:banghead:why:violin:frustrated:deadhorse:pissed:: cry:angry

jonjuan
09-11-2013, 07:44 AM
well said.

STARTUP999
09-11-2013, 08:43 AM
After being with lots of TG ladies in various stages of their transformation I'llmake my point by quoting The former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton when she was asked about Bengazi.

"What difference does it make now?"

When I have the privilege to be enjoying a mouthful of TG cock or getting a reach-around as i am being topped by a girl who I met on Eros or Santa Monica Blvd. (when I was more adventurous) I never think "Am I gay? " I just enjoy the moment.

Some would say yes because it penis sex others would say no because my partner is a feminine, TG person.

I say, "I don't really care, and pass the lube.

lar336
09-11-2013, 10:50 AM
After being with lots of TG ladies in various stages of their transformation I'llmake my point by quoting The former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton when she was asked about Bengazi.

"What difference does it make now?"

When I have the privilege to be enjoying a mouthful of TG cock or getting a reach-around as i am being topped by a girl who I met on Eros or Santa Monica Blvd. (when I was more adventurous) I never think "Am I gay? " I just enjoy the moment.

Some would say yes because it penis sex others would say no because my partner is a feminine, TG person.

I say, "I don't really care, and pass the lube.

Exactly startup, my point I was trying to say earlier is sex is for pleasure and enjoyment. And, thus, has nothing to do with the subject of gay. If you eat Japanese food, that doesn't make you Japanese just because you ate something associated with Japanese. You just like the way it taste. Same way, just because one does penis sex that is typically associated with gay men, doesn't mean they are gay. It just means they like the pleasure that comes with that type of sex. And as you put it, "I don't really care, and pass the lube"...because there is no need to care when one is referring to sex. The only thing to care about is if there is enough lube.

thx1138
09-11-2013, 02:27 PM
@ryanmurphy: you aren't gay until you've sucked your first tranny cock (or alternatively been anally penetrated by a gurl). If, after having done these acts, you continually fantasize doing them again and again you now become a super gay.

Jamie French
09-11-2013, 08:29 PM
My penis is most definitely a dude... it's a penis. My entire sexual biology is male if we're not mincing words here. Nothing I can do to change that.

Thanks for checking.

so if the dude fucking you is gay for fucking you...you are a dude then? just checking.

Jamie French
09-11-2013, 08:31 PM
Eva, Stefani Special and I were all discussing this yesterday. If you haven't actually acted on an impulse no one can touch you. We don't endorse the idea of thought crime. The moment shaft flesh meets man flesh... THE GAY.

bimale69
09-11-2013, 08:56 PM
I'm attracted to feminine but l like the cock, so I consider myself at least bisexual. However, my partner is born male, ompletely non- op and non- mones, lives 24/7 female, and doesn't belief is ether you like cock or you don't, so guess my orient station straddles the bi/ gay fence. I think it's fake when a guy chases pre/non- op Tgirls because they have a cock but always says he is completely straight.

iagodelgado
09-11-2013, 09:27 PM
Eva, Stefani Special and I were all discussing this yesterday. If you haven't actually acted on an impulse no one can touch you. We don't endorse the idea of thought crime. The moment shaft flesh meets man flesh... THE GAY.

Do you realise this is now on the NSAs list?

Jamie French
09-11-2013, 09:36 PM
So? Some schmuck has to sit at a desk for 8-14 hours a day and review tranny transcripts? Poor dude has a shit job. I hide nothing... you wanna spy on me, that's you're world of hurt not mine.

Do you realise this is now on the NSAs list?

iagodelgado
09-11-2013, 10:03 PM
No time for this now. Going off to watch torture and crime on Whitechapel, part 2. G'nite.

Jamie French
09-12-2013, 04:00 AM
Best video ever about the NSA thing.

http://www.cracked.com/video_18639_4-reasons-to-stop-freaking-out-about-nsa.html

So? Some schmuck has to sit at a desk for 8-14 hours a day and review tranny transcripts? Poor dude has a shit job. I hide nothing... you wanna spy on me, that's you're world of hurt not mine.

Vladimir Putin
09-12-2013, 07:14 AM
I'm in denial.

I'M NOT GAY!
I'M NOT GAY!
I'M NOT GAY!

(jumping up and down)

theone1982
09-12-2013, 07:19 AM
Why worry about it? Just suck her dick and let her suck yours, and you can be gay all the way to Pleasureville! Problem solved. You're welcome :)

MacShreach
09-12-2013, 09:46 AM
I'm attracted to feminine but l like the cock, so I consider myself at least bisexual. However, my partner is born male, ompletely non- op and non- mones, lives 24/7 female, and doesn't belief is ether you like cock or you don't, so guess my orient station straddles the bi/ gay fence. I think it's fake when a guy chases pre/non- op Tgirls because they have a cock but always says he is completely straight.

Yup. Well said ...I have history with those guys. The thing is, this would all be a good laugh but for one thing: the guys who publicly drool over cock and then say they're 100% straight are being homophobic and transphobic. I think sometimes they don't realise that, but they are. Honestly describing sexuality is not a value judgement, just a statement of fact. The pariarchal hegemony (aka the boys in the locker room or down the pub) uses sexuality to demean anyone who challenges it; but just by being here you've already crossed over.

I think it would be a lot better or everyone and especially the girls, if the boys manned up to the fact that the 'completely straight' world has long since sunk under their horizon. 'Completely straight' men are a fucking total bore anyway...because they're overcompensating. Closet homos every single one of them.

tsmirandameadows
09-12-2013, 10:31 AM
Gay and straight are purely cultural terms and have no absolute meaning.

Absolutely, and one of the key things that is lost in the "debate" over alternative sexualities in the Western world. Even within Western culture, the terms heterosexual, homosexual, and bisexual were once meaningless.

In Classical antiquity, people simply did not think in those terms. Among the Greeks, the two sexual categories were penetrator, and penetratee; the actual gender of the participants did not enter how they were categorized. Now that does not mean ancient Greece was a gay utopia, as they still had rather strict cultural mores for whom it was appropriate to penetrate. Being penetrated was viewed as a submissive act, so it was inappropriate for those who should be dominant and assertive to be penetrated. What this meant in practice was that it was a-okay for a grown man to have sex with a teen boy, because the latter is not yet a man and thus ought to submit to his elders, but it was not okay for two grown, free men to have sex with each other. It would however be okay for a grown man to fuck his grown male slave, since a slave naturally submits to his master.

Likewise the mores around woman were largely built around legitimacy of offspring. If a woman wished to have an affair with another woman, it wasn't much of an issue since marriages were social and economic, rather than romantic, relationships, meaning that both partners were likely to turn outside the marriage for love, and since women can't get women pregnant, there was little harm in two women being lovers. A woman taking a man as her lover however was a grave offense, one of the few cases where homocide, i.e. the cuckold killing his wife's lover, could be legally justified, because that could mean the children of the oikos (household) could potentially be illegitimate, and since marriages were formed to further the oikos and its property, the oikos as a social institution would lose its integrity if the children of said household were of uncertain legitimacy.

The point of all of this is that cross-cultural and historical study of human sexuality reveals that are labels of homo and heterosexual are specific to our particular culture and our particular time, as opposed to being human universals which accurately describe our behavior across time, culture, and geography. It is rather amusing to see partisans on both sides of the "debate" fervently cling to labels as absolute truths which in fact are nothing more than cultural constructs of our particular instant.

tsmirandameadows
09-12-2013, 10:36 AM
As for the OP, although us pre-op tgirls are all rocking manhoods, I do like to at least pretend that all the fans are attracted to us primarily for our feminine qualities. To me at least, the fact that most of you would not be interested in us sexuality pretransition, unless we were really fucking girly boys, suggests that your attraction is primarily to the feminine rather than the masculine. Sadly, for those wanting some certainty of labeling, attraction to transgirls is more complicated that a simple gay or straight, and thus as much as I'd like to pretend that the relationships I have with men are "straight", there are a few wrinkles in there, namely the presence of two cocks.

MacShreach
09-12-2013, 12:32 PM
As for the OP, although us pre-op tgirls are all rocking manhoods, I do like to at least pretend that all the fans are attracted to us primarily for our feminine qualities. To me at least, the fact that most of you would not be interested in us sexuality pretransition, unless we were really fucking girly boys, suggests that your attraction is primarily to the feminine rather than the masculine. Sadly, for those wanting some certainty of labeling, attraction to transgirls is more complicated that a simple gay or straight, and thus as much as I'd like to pretend that the relationships I have with men are "straight", there are a few wrinkles in there, namely the presence of two cocks.

Smack on the money, honey. I am boringly conventional in bed (aka 'a top') but I have always recognised that my 'straightness' comes with a 'twist'.

I personally think some transwomen pursue an impossible dream; they are, or seem to be, determined that they will only be with a 100% straight guy, but actually even for a really convincing post-op that is one very tall order. I mean really. He's going to have to be at least 'broadminded', or I suppose, just incredibly naive. For a pre-op it is a literal impossibility.

In sex as in so many other parts of life we are always in role to some extent or another. There just are no absolutes.

I asked my gf if she thought I was gay and she almost choked laughing; but you know, we both accept that she has a dangler (which is all it is due to her hormones). We don't have any choice, do we?

Anyway, it's kinda cute. And it's attached to a really adorable woman.

nysprod
09-12-2013, 01:46 PM
As for the OP, although us pre-op tgirls are all rocking manhoods, I do like to at least pretend that all the fans are attracted to us primarily for our feminine qualities.

Feminine qualities as far as looks go, yes, and you look very fem btw...however, most guys into transgirls want to bottom and see guys getting topped in porn.

darky123
09-12-2013, 01:46 PM
no fucing way

nysprod
09-12-2013, 02:00 PM
Yes fucking way

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=734