PDA

View Full Version : ID this total babe for me pleeeeeease

MacShreach
05-28-2006, 10:26 AM
Anyone know who she is? I'm pretty sure she's Brazilian, but what's her name?

MacShreach
05-28-2006, 10:29 AM
Couple more to jog the memories

NickTheQuick
05-28-2006, 10:51 AM
Well well well, look who's back. Either the Queen has lifted the mighty ultimatum or one of the disciples has run away. In any case the name is Sabrina De Paulo (or sometimes Di Paula).

MacShreach
05-28-2006, 12:02 PM
Well well well, look who's back. Either the Queen has lifted the mighty ultimatum or one of the disciples has run away. In any case the name is Sabrina De Paulo (or sometimes Di Paula).

My word, look who was lurking by his computer, doubtless cock in hand. Hope you used the Kleenex before you touched the keyboard!

Funnily enough I don't remember being away, and if you use the search function, which you are ever so keen to insist, in an increasingly high-handed and proprietorial manner, that others should, then you will see that I posted to both the other board and this that I refused to be bound by any ultimata, and have gone on watching and occasionally posting to both ever since, and I shall continue to do so. As a matter of fact although I only joined here in order to post last summer, I have been reading this board occasionally since long before you turned up, what was it, only just over a year ago. You must try to remember that I do actually have a life, you know, to keep me busy. Sorry, you don't have one of those, do you? How remiss of me. My apologies.

I have observed, and see again today, that you are still the same nasty, vicious, spiteful little cock-worshipper you always were. What is it with you closet poofs? Or should I say faggots? Ah, never mind, the sun is shining and you are still utterly inconsequential, a pathetic creature whose sad life is so dark and miserable he has carve out a mythical, virtual, online life to replace it.

You don't impress me, Nick. I imagine you guessed already. What does VIP stand for BTW? Very Insincere Poltroon? Never mind, that was just another pleasurable but cheap shot at someone I don't like, and completely beneath me.

Now, I do realise that even a complete turd like you deserves decent manners, so thanks for the info, you wee shite.

My how much better the day feels already, now that I have had the opportunity to insult a wanker. Thank you so much.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

And now for everyone else, here's more Sabrina.

NickTheQuick
05-28-2006, 12:09 PM
You took an hour for that? I expected better even from you. Later dipshit, and you're welcome.

MacShreach
05-28-2006, 12:40 PM
You took an hour for that? I expected better even from you. Later dipshit, and you're welcome.

Do apologise, I didn't realise you were actually waiting for my reply. I'm flattered. You go and play with yourself now.

ezed
05-29-2006, 06:03 AM
I do like the pics. She is a cutie. :?

NickTheQuick
05-30-2006, 05:47 AM
No need for an apology. Just admit it, you were a little bitter about my post in here weren't you? LOL
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=8812

PS Next time you wanna locate/identify a rent-a-dick to stuff in your ass, don't pm me, leave me out of it.

MacShreach
05-30-2006, 10:43 AM
No need for an apology. Just admit it, you were a little bitter about my post in here weren't you? LOL
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=8812

PS Next time you wanna locate/identify a rent-a-dick to stuff in your ass, don't pm me, leave me out of it.

I hadn't seen that before as I ignore the football stuff. I'm pretty selective in the threads I read and frankly I usually just zip right past your posts anyway. Believe me, though, you'd have to do a lot better than mocking my country's efforts on the football pitch to upset me. I mean that would be like me getting huffy because it's freezing cold and blowing a gale right now. Comes with the territory.

As for the PS, the message is understood, but unlike yourself, I'm not looking for dick to put in my arse-- sorry to disappoint you, I'm top only, and there's no way I'd put my dick in a man's arse, so you're out of luck. There's plenty of other closet poofs around here can satisfy your desire to have your ring stretched, I'm sure.

Actually I think it's just attention you crave, so I'll stop doing this now.