PDA

View Full Version : The Corona bandit has struck again!

ed_jaxon
09-03-2013, 12:38 AM
The Corona Bandit has struck again.

She first struck in 2010 at a party hosted by Slinky and the attack was witnessed by several HA members. Although she had not molested anyone recently, her crime hiatus came to an end here in Chicago as she first Corona'd one man described as a white male in his early 20's. She then forced a young black male to lie on the floor and lick her feet.

If you see this individual do not bend over in front of her and stay a safe distance behind her as you admire her ass.

Ben in LA
09-03-2013, 08:12 AM
I'll do my best!

To get to Chicago to witness some poor bloke go throu this lol...

susivilla
09-05-2013, 03:27 PM
lol fishiiii

NYBURBS
02-09-2014, 10:07 AM
The Corona Bandit has struck again.

She first struck in 2010 at a party hosted by Slinky and the attack was witnessed by several HA members. Although she had not molested anyone recently, her crime hiatus came to an end here in Chicago as she first Corona'd one man described as a white male in his early 20's. She then forced a young black male to lie on the floor and lick her feet.

If you see this individual do not bend over in front of her and stay a safe distance behind her as you admire her ass.

Dude, I will never forget that party as long as I live lol. GD I saw some wild shit that night.

Btw, what ever happened to Slinky? I haven't seen him on here in a long time.