PDA

View Full Version : Launch of tsmirandameadows.com

tsmirandameadows
08-30-2013, 07:24 AM
Hey everyone!

I've been working on getting a blog started, and feel like I have enough design and content work done at this point that it's worth sharing. I envision the blog not only as a place to promote my content and appearances, but also as a venue for fans to get to know me and for me to write about my thoughts, feelings, and experiences. The posts I'm launching with will give you an idea of the breadth of the content and my particular voice. Feel free to leave feedback, either here or at the site itself.

www.tsmirandameadows.com

P.S. This has been a very tumultuous 10 days for me, and I'm afraid I have a private message backlog to get through. I'll be answering all of them tomorrow, and also intend to be a much more active and regular personality of this forum. See you around!

Ben in LA
08-30-2013, 07:34 AM
Looking forward to reading it!

ibspoof
08-30-2013, 07:47 AM
So fucking hot! I live in sj :P

ZELLGADISS
08-30-2013, 09:31 AM
Wow your blog is cool.
You have very big cock honey, you will put ruler shot?
Kisses, you are pretty :)

dderek123
08-30-2013, 03:14 PM
Looks cool. By any chance would you be sharing any wisdom from your experience as a personal trainer?

I have my first 5k running race coming up and my knees are getting pretty sore and wobbly. Any tips?

Cool blog btw.

tsmirandameadows
08-30-2013, 05:22 PM
Looks cool. By any chance would you be sharing any wisdom from your experience as a personal trainer?

I have my first 5k running race coming up and my knees are getting pretty sore and wobbly. Any tips?

Cool blog btw.

Well I'm not certified yet, so strictly speaking I'm not yet qualified to give advice in this regard. But...

How are your running shoes doing? Is the cushioning still intact, or has it worn down and "gone flat"? Is the rubber on the bottom of the shoe looking worn? The most common cause of knee pain for runners is running in worn out or ill-fitting shoes. If you're uncertain take them to a specialty running shoe store and show them to a clerk, and she'll be able to tell you whether it's time for a new pair.

Otherwise, have you had a history of knee pain or knee injury? If so you might need to modify your training regimen. Concrete and asphalt are probably the two hardest surfaces for running and put the most strain on your knee joint. If there is a park nearby where you can run on a trail or on grass, look into that as an option: your knees will thank you.

Finally, what's your current training volume, i.e. frequency per week, intensity, and duration of run? How long have you been running? How rapid was the progression to your current training volume? Since this is your first 5k I'm guessing that you are relatively new to running, and you may be experiencing a minor overuse injury due to overtraining. Reduce your volume a bit, maybe by 20-25%, and see if the pain clears up.

If you don't want to lose the conditioning time, cross train in a non-weight-bearing mode, i.e. swim or bike. Your body adapts to specific stimuli, so swimming and biking aren't nearly as effective at making you a better runner as running itself is, but they will help maintain or even improve general cardiovascular conditioning. Likewise, inserting some cross-training into your training plan will reduce the strain on your joints, thus preventing injury and overuse, and therefore getting you in better shape for your race.

Finally, make sure you are getting 1-2 days of complete rest per week.

So my advice boils down to four things:
1. Make sure your shoes haven't worn out and that they fit well.
2. Run on a softer surface.
3. Reduce your overall training volume.
4. Cross-train 1-2 days per week in a non-load-bearing cardiovascular activity.
5. Get complete rest 1-2 days per week.

If you have further questions, or want some performance related advice, rather than injury prevention, let me know. :D

Gillian
08-30-2013, 05:27 PM
Just had a quick look and a read. To go from Doom3 to the etymology of your blog title in a a single leap is pretty cool ... ;)

Good luck with everything ... :)

tsmirandameadows
08-30-2013, 05:38 PM
Just had a quick look and a read. To go from Doom3 to the etymology of your blog title in a a single leap is pretty cool ... ;)

Good luck with everything ... :)

Thanks! I've got pretty wide ranging interests, so I'm trying to reflect that in what I write about. Hopefully some of it is of interest to people, and if not, I'll be posting sexy pics with nearly every entry, so there's always that. ;)

dderek123
08-30-2013, 05:53 PM
Well I'm not certified yet, so strictly speaking I'm not yet qualified to give advice in this regard. But...

How are your running shoes doing? Is the cushioning still intact, or has it worn down and "gone flat"? Is the rubber on the bottom of the shoe looking worn? The most common cause of knee pain for runners is running in worn out or ill-fitting shoes. If you're uncertain take them to a specialty running shoe store and show them to a clerk, and she'll be able to tell you whether it's time for a new pair.

Otherwise, have you had a history of knee pain or knee injury? If so you might need to modify your training regimen. Concrete and asphalt are probably the two hardest surfaces for running and put the most strain on your knee joint. If there is a park nearby where you can run on a trail or on grass, look into that as an option: your knees will thank you.

Finally, what's your current training volume, i.e. frequency per week, intensity, and duration of run? How long have you been running? How rapid was the progression to your current training volume? Since this is your first 5k I'm guessing that you are relatively new to running, and you may be experiencing a minor overuse injury due to overtraining. Reduce your volume a bit, maybe by 20-25%, and see if the pain clears up.

If you don't want to lose the conditioning time, cross train in a non-weight-bearing mode, i.e. swim or bike. Your body adapts to specific stimuli, so swimming and biking aren't nearly as effective at making you a better runner as running itself is, but they will help maintain or even improve general cardiovascular conditioning. Likewise, inserting some cross-training into your training plan will reduce the strain on your joints, thus preventing injury and overuse, and therefore getting you in better shape for your race.

Finally, make sure you are getting 1-2 days of complete rest per week.

So my advice boils down to four things:
1. Make sure your shoes haven't worn out and that they fit well.
2. Run on a softer surface.
3. Reduce your overall training volume.
4. Cross-train 1-2 days per week in a non-load-bearing cardiovascular activity.
5. Get complete rest 1-2 days per week.

If you have further questions, or want some performance related advice, rather than injury prevention, let me know. :D

I wish I could click like on this post more than once haha. I'll PM you with a few more questions. Thanks for the awesome advice, I'm pretty green when it comes to training and whatnot.

youngblood61
08-31-2013, 01:19 AM
Good stuff Miranda!

Tiffany Starr
08-31-2013, 01:22 AM
Me and Miranda are old pals. Can't wait to shoot with her and hang out again. xoxo

tsmirandameadows
08-31-2013, 01:48 AM
Me and Miranda are old pals. Can't wait to shoot with her and hang out again. xoxo

I can't wait either, sweetie. It's been way, way, way too long since we saw each other last. :)

tsmirandameadows
08-31-2013, 03:32 AM
Just a heads up: I'm going to be updating the blog on a M-F schedule, i.e. five posts a week. Towards that end I just posted the Friday update, which in all honesty is more about me processing some pretty tough emotions and personal history, and is thus something I wrote entirely for myself. I promise to limit such posts as much as possible, unless it is something which appeals to people. Today though, it was what was on my mind and what I needed to write.

nysprod
09-02-2013, 02:38 AM
Here's a selfie of Miranda after taking an over-the-knee spanking...

http://i.imgur.com/YoHKujK.jpg (http://imgur.com/YoHKujK)

tsmirandameadows
09-02-2013, 08:08 PM
New blog post up:

http://www.tsmirandameadows.com/rough-miranda-likes-it/

Please read, enjoy, and share!

ZELLGADISS
09-02-2013, 08:12 PM
honey when will be your scene with your ruler shot and where you wins in size to other boy? i have a lot of feel see it, i know that you have big and fat cock :)

tsmirandameadows
09-02-2013, 08:12 PM
You'll have to ask seanchai. :P

ZELLGADISS
09-02-2013, 08:14 PM
OK i wait that it will be soon :)

nysprod
09-02-2013, 08:17 PM
Really liked your blog post Miranda...I would so love to be telling you to fuck harder as I smacked that nice round booty of yours...

tsmirandameadows
09-02-2013, 08:19 PM
Really liked your blog post Miranda...I would so love to be telling you to fuck harder as I smacked that nice round booty of yours...

I'm told I get the biggest smile on my face while being fucked like that, pleading for you to fuck harder and faster. I honestly couldn't tell you because by that point I enter an ecstatic state in which I've lost all hold on myself and am lost in the sensations that have overwhelmed my mind.

nysprod
09-02-2013, 08:24 PM
I'm told I get the biggest smile on my face while being fucked like that, pleading for you to fuck harder and faster. I honestly couldn't tell you because by that point I enter an ecstatic state in which I've lost all hold on myself and am lost in the sensations that have overwhelmed my mind.

And you would too, like the bad little girl you so are...

red-cyberman
09-03-2013, 12:51 AM
well I like what I've read and hope to see some sexy stories maybe real ones or maybe a fantasy. I started by reading Rough, just the way Miranda likes it . I envy this guy already what a lucky man. Hope to see more stories and pics, just keep them coming. Thanks Miranda :cheers:

tsmirandameadows
09-03-2013, 01:34 AM
well I like what I've read and hope to see some sexy stories maybe real ones or maybe a fantasy. I started by reading Rough, just the way Miranda likes it . I envy this guy already what a lucky man. Hope to see more stories and pics, just keep them coming. Thanks Miranda :cheers:

I'm afraid I'm not very good at monogamy, so it guys plural. :D

nysprod
09-03-2013, 01:58 AM

You are a horny little bad girl, aren't you??

VictoriaVeil
09-03-2013, 02:02 AM

Werd...

tsmirandameadows
09-03-2013, 02:15 AM
You are a horny little bad girl, aren't you??

I'm just a very dirty little girl, who lives for male attention. I love nothing more than to make men happy... :D

pimpdog
09-03-2013, 04:16 AM
I lift weights so I can fuck.girls like you harder, benching 345 you would feel weightless.

pimpdog
09-03-2013, 04:42 AM
I like when you get a good firm grip doggystyle , and feel there back crack.

lb0911
09-05-2013, 10:36 AM
Dear Miranda,I cummed twice when I see the picture in your blog that you 'cummed while talking dirty with some guy',you are sexy queen!:kiss:

Yeah
09-05-2013, 05:16 PM
I'm just a very dirty little girl, who lives for male attention. I love nothing more than to make men happy... :D

I love dirty girls. I could think of a few things you could do to make me happy Miranda;)

Ben in LA
09-05-2013, 07:16 PM
Damn I hope you make the Tranny Awards next year...

ibspoof
09-05-2013, 07:40 PM
Miranda I sent you a pm is there a reason why you ignored me ?

ibspoof
09-05-2013, 07:53 PM
never-mind lol i just saw the pm now I apologize

youngblood61
09-06-2013, 03:37 AM
Miranda, I saw a pic of your red buns after being spanked,I have a nice soothing cream that I would love to spread all over those tender buns!:jerkoff

tsmirandameadows
09-06-2013, 07:41 AM
Hi everyone!

Thanks for all the love! I'm sorry I haven't stuck to my blog update schedule this week, I've been feeling a bit stressed and overwhelmed... at all the good things that are happening for me. A little bird told me tomorrow MIGHT be a very special day for me, but I'll believe it when I see it. :D

dderek123
09-06-2013, 03:26 PM
Hi everyone!

Thanks for all the love! I'm sorry I haven't stuck to my blog update schedule this week, I've been feeling a bit stressed and overwhelmed... at all the good things that are happening for me. A little bird told me tomorrow MIGHT be a very special day for me, but I'll believe it when I see it. :D

Well good luck!