PDA

View Full Version : L. Wade Promotions & Cam4.com present "Tranny Takeover Weekend"

TSLexiWade
08-28-2013, 05:18 PM
AVN - IMMEDIATE RELEASE (08/28/13)

http://business.avn.com/company-news/L-Wade-Promotions-Cam4-Present-Tranny-Takeover-Weekend-526809.html

Cam4.com and L. Wade Promotions of Houston, Texas have partnered together to host the very first ever "Tranny Takeover Weekend." The three day event features today's hottest transsexuals will take place Sept. 20-22.

"Tranny Takeover Weekend" is sponsored by award-winning, Spunk Lube, Grooby Productions and Doc Johnson "Wendy Williams Toys.” During the event, each Cam4 Gold Member will be entered into a drawing. Two winners will be selected at random and will be awarded with a gift of products from the participating sponsors, including autographed photos, DVD's and Spunk Lube.

Owner of L. Wade Promotions and transsexual adult star Lexi Wade commented, "I couldn't be any more excited to be working with such great partners and models. My ultimate goal is to simply broaden the traffic and by offering the hottest models along with giveaways, this only seems appropriate." Spunk Lube and Wendy Williams, along with Lexi Wade have partnered for previous events, said they are “definitely looking forward to this one!"

The three day event will feature some of today's hottest transsexual superstars, including multi-award nominated & AVN Award winner Wendy Williams along with the gorgeous Jonelle Brooks (partnered with her husband, Trevor), Tiffany Starr, as well as Kelly Pierce and her husband Mason. It is a weekend full of the most entertaining performers and a lot of hot action. Each show will feature products sponsored by Spunk Lube.

If you are not already a member of www.Cam4.com, there is plenty of time to join before the event. Spunk Lube products are available exclusively on SpunkLube.com. You can also purchase items from "Wendy Williams Toys" by Doc Johnson, exclusively on www.DocJohnson.com

For more information, contact L. Wade Promotions at lwadepromotions@gmail.com.

BellaBellucci
08-29-2013, 12:33 AM
Did I read that right? Only 'TWO winners' of what is probably under a $100 (wholesale) worth of merch each?

I don't see the appeal, but hey, good luck.

~BB~

GroobySteven
08-29-2013, 09:51 AM
Did I read that right? Only 'TWO winners' of what is probably under a $100 (wholesale) worth of merch each?

I don't see the appeal, but hey, good luck.

~BB~

You could offer an autographed photo of Bella Bellucci and a video scene ... that would bring the worth of merchandise down by about 50%!

BellaBellucci
08-29-2013, 10:24 AM
You could offer an autographed photo of Bella Bellucci and a video scene ... that would bring the worth of merchandise down by about 50%!

Oh, so NOW you argue quality over quantity! :whistle: :lol:

Seriously, though. I hope the girls do well, but it's not much of a prize, value wise. Think BIGGER! Like Mint bigger!

~BB~

TSLexiWade
08-29-2013, 10:44 AM

:iagree: :dead:

Hahahahaaa, Steven you are too damn much.. I needed a good laugh before bed.

Ya know Bella, not really sure what rabbit hole you popped up out of all of a sudden, but I'm pretty sure until you are doing something actually constructive rather than exercising your fingers & beating up the keyboard - Keep your two cents to yourself. It's clear that you do not understand marketing, hence why it's called "L. Wade Promotions" - and I am the owner, therefore, I made the final decision with our partnering sponsors. Thank you for you unwanted (& clearly ignorant) concerns.

Best of luck to you!

BellaBellucci
08-29-2013, 10:57 AM
:iagree: :dead:

Hahahahaaa, Steven you are too damn much.. I needed a good laugh before bed.

Ya know Bella, not really sure what rabbit hole you popped up out of all of a sudden, but I'm pretty sure until you are doing something actually constructive rather than exercising your fingers & beating up the keyboard - Keep your two cents to yourself. It's clear that you do not understand marketing, hence why it's called "L. Wade Promotions" - and I am the owner, therefore, I made the final decision with our partnering sponsors. Thank you for you unwanted (& clearly ignorant) concerns.

Best of luck to you!

Maybe you didn't read the entire thread, but I made a legitimate comment, and half-jokingly at that. Your name wasn't even mentioned. :confused:

~BB~

TSLexiWade
08-29-2013, 11:02 AM
Maybe you didn't read the entire thread, but I made a legitimate comment, and half-jokingly at that. Your name wasn't even mentioned. :confused:

~BB~

As the owner of L. Wade Promotions and the coordinator of this upcoming event, I am speaking on behalf of my company in regards to your comment.

Thank you.

GroobyKrissy
08-29-2013, 03:41 PM
Lexi, I would be interested in writing an article about you and your new venture into promotions for Transformation Magazine / Transformation Online if you're interested. PM me if you are or DM me on Twitter. Do you have a non-FB site for your PR company? Couldn't find it with a precursory search.

Also, just for fun, I will make the offer of a year membership to my site as an additional prize. Not asking for sponsorship listing or anything since the promo material is already out, just would like to support a good endeavor like this.

TSLexiWade
08-29-2013, 08:44 PM
Lexi, I would be interested in writing an article about you and your new venture into promotions for Transformation Magazine / Transformation Online if you're interested. PM me if you are or DM me on Twitter. Do you have a non-FB site for your PR company? Couldn't find it with a precursory search.

Also, just for fun, I will make the offer of a year membership to my site as an additional prize. Not asking for sponsorship listing or anything since the promo material is already out, just would like to support a good endeavor like this.

WOW! THANK YOU!

I sent you a DM on Twitter. Looking forward to speaking with you.

BellaBellucci
08-29-2013, 10:59 PM

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/eraxion/eraxion1002/eraxion100200184/6443651-transparent-human-body-with-inflamed-neck.jpg

~BB~

GroobyKrissy
08-29-2013, 11:56 PM
WOW! THANK YOU!

I sent you a DM on Twitter. Looking forward to speaking with you.

Will put something together for you and drop you an email per your DM in the next couple of days. Thanks!

TSLexiWade
08-30-2013, 12:10 AM
Will put something together for you and drop you an email per your DM in the next couple of days. Thanks!

Thank you & looking forward to speaking with you!