PDA

View Full Version : Bad Choices in the Pacific NW

zardoz_2008
08-28-2013, 12:26 AM
Here in Portland we have some girls or girl who constantly steal other people's pictures off the web. They don't seem to realize that google search is global and that we can still find the pictures that they have stolen even if the real person if from Turkey, Israel, or India.

This is some terrible photoshop too.

This is what we have to look to when you touring ladies don't visit Portland or Seattle. :mad:

GroobyKrissy
08-28-2013, 12:29 AM
...and you think this is a problem local only to Portland and Seattle?

zardoz_2008
08-28-2013, 12:38 AM
Yeah I guess you're probably right. I'm just pretty sure I know this particular lady and that she doesn't even bother to see anyone anymore. She just posts fake ads, screws with people calling and then posts terrible things about other girls who come through town.

I think the proof pic was just too much.

GroobyKrissy
08-28-2013, 12:42 AM
To be fair, guys do pretty much the same thing.

I was kind of hoping for some of the more "interesting" pictures from Portland CL in this thread though ;)... just for entertainment value.

A friend of mine told me not too long ago that Portland CL is a popular place for people from other cities to cruise for the CD/TV and TS ads... Who wudda thought?

zardoz_2008
08-28-2013, 12:51 AM
Well on CL I get that everyone does it and you're taking your chances when you answer an ad. However this was from Backpage and supposedly a Professional who is selling their appearance, look and style. In this case it isn't someone being shy, it's someone who wants to mess with people. Of course that happens quite a bit on CL too.

What other cities? Bend or Pendelton? It can't be from a bigger city.

GroobyKrissy
08-28-2013, 12:56 AM
Ahhh... BP... yeah, the PDX BP is a mess for sure.

I'm told from everywhere. Both Seattle and PDX are (I guess) popular places for people to browse as far as the CD/TV and TS ads are concerned. Mind you, I haven't confirmed this... was just told it was so. Guess we have a reputation.

zardoz_2008
08-28-2013, 01:02 AM
Well I guess that's because a lot of famous ladies come from the area (something I'm sure you have no small part in), but most quickly move! I don't know why, there are no greener pastures.

GroobyKrissy
08-28-2013, 01:06 AM
Well I guess that's because a lot of famous ladies come from the area (something I'm sure you have no small part in), but most quickly move! I don't know why, there are no greener pastures.

LoL... yes, I have a lab here that I grow them in... then release them into the wild.

People always say that but I think PDX is kind of a wasteland!

zardoz_2008
08-28-2013, 01:18 AM
Well the employment rate here sucks, so I'm sure some of the ladies get tired of the horny broke dudes (guilty) and leave or don't visit. For such an open and tolerant city, it really is kind of a wasteland though. There really should be many more ladies here.

GroobyKrissy
08-28-2013, 02:09 AM
Absolutely agree... we have such a lovely city... low COL (outside PDX) and a great community vibe. LA hogs all the good girls though. Sad :(. Well... happy hunting to you, Hon :). Be safe and I hope you find what you're looking for? Pop on into The Velvet Rope (formerly Angels PDX) on their next TS night and say Hi to me :).

Ben in LA
08-28-2013, 05:06 AM
I know who I'll visit when I hit the City of Roses...;)